• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which of these scandals are phony?

Vote for the ones you think are fake/phony scandals

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The Obama administration has been saying that the so-called scandals are "phony".

Which of these do you think phony?

- IRS targeting conservatives
- Benghazi
- Fast and Furious
- NSA spying

Poll is coming....

The Obama administration has been saying that the so-called scandals are "phony".

- Benghazi
- Fast and Furious
- NSA spying

Poll is coming....

None... But some people like corruption and so don't see that these scandals are actual scandals.

IRS - this is the weakest one and I truly doubt WH involvement. Most of these applications for 501c4s are phony so I'm glad the IRS is giving them a hard time. Goes for both parties but I think we had a flood of extreme RW ones that triggered the IRS investigation which in turn triggered the investigation of the IRS:(

Benghazi - More of an example of incompetence in communication than evil.

Fast & Furious - the ATFE has not been properly managed. I do think Holder should be fired over this.

NSA Spying - this really upsets me and it is a display of Obama's inability to be truthful even when the truth would serve him better. I really thought he was smarter than this.

I'm not sure how you qualify something as a "scandal". Or what makes something "phony".

- Benghazi
- Fast and Furious
- NSA spying

Poll is coming....

None of them are scandals.

Damn. Forgot "none of the above". Just mention it in your comments.

I think they're all real scandals, so.... none of the above.

Nevermind. I'm just going to make another one and request this one deleted. Stand by!

- Benghazi
- Fast and Furious
- NSA spying

Poll is coming....

All real IMO. :)

Gates flat up stated that he would have done the same thing for Benghazi. That to me says no scandal. I put my faith in Gates over these talking heads.
The IRS is not a scandal at all. The fact that there are more and more reports of Liberal groups being targeted says it wasn't what the GOP claims it was.

F&F is definitely a scandal. Losing guns in that amount after Bush's previous attempt at this failed is just incompetence.
Spying. Oh HELL YES. Welcome to the Big Brother state.

3/4 are not scandals.

The NSA thing was turned into a scandal by Conservatives.
Benghazi has yet to take off in any sense regardless of how bad Conservatives have tried to make it look like Obama himself killed the ambassador.
The IRS thing is just conservatives bitching. They had no problem with free speech zones a few years ago. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom