• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which of the Following Were Part Of Obama's America?

Which Was A Dominant Part Of Obama's America?

• Muslim Extremist Terrorist Attacks

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • School Shootings

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Economic Recession

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
With all this talk about "Trump's America," which of the following were negative characteristics of "Obama's America?"

The buck stops here, right?

With all this talk about "Trump's America," which of the following were negative characteristics of "Obama's America?"

Amazing. You just said in the other thread that the buck stops with mayors. In "Trump's America," everything is the fault of everybody but the weak and impotent President in charge of it.

Amazing. You just said in the other thread that the buck stops with mayors. In "Trump's America," everything is the fault of everybody but the weak and impotent President in charge of it.

Do you have the same feelings about Obama’s America?

Muslim Extremist Terrorism, school shootings, economic recession, was everyone else to blame except the weak and impotent President in charge?

None of the Above. The Recession began under Bush and ended 6th months into Obama's first term. There were few if any Muslim Terrorist Attacks during the Obama Administration. School shootings have been a problem during all administrations for 20 years. Obama is the only one who has actually proposed any type of gun restrictions aimed at stopping them. They were blocked by a Republican Senate funded by the NRA even though 90% of Americans supported them.

None of the Above. The Recession began under Bush and ended 6th months into Obama's first term. There were few if any Muslim Terrorist Attacks during the Obama Administration. School shootings have been a problem during all administrations for 20 years. Obama is the only one who has actually proposed any type of gun restrictions aimed at stopping them. They were blocked by a Republican Senate funded by the NRA even though 90% of Americans supported them.

Lots of excuses being made for Obama here.

Few, if any, Muslim Terrorist attacks during the Obama Administration? What?

Do you have the same feelings about Obama’s America?

Are you yearning for strong leaders of the past? Trump, who had to hide in his basement during protests, and was too weak to respond to a major health crisis, could certainly have you looking to past, superior examples.

Are you yearning for strong leaders of the past? Trump, who had to hide in his basement during protests, and was too weak to respond to a major health crisis, could certainly have you looking to past, superior examples.

I thought the buck stops here.

It was Obama’s America, right?

Still having nightmares about that tan suit, Reuben?

540878066bb3f78859087eb1

I thought the buck stops here.

It was Obama’s America, right?

Is Trump too weak to carry the same burden of responsibility as his predecessors? Apparently so.

The timing of the recession was not good for Bush at all, but he was not the person causing it.

Just like Obama did not cure the recession. He just happened to be president at the time.

???

No, but I’m starting to have nightmares about you.

Does the buck stop with Obama, or not?

Until Trump, the buck stopped with every President before him. Until Trump. Now? Trump is too weak to be trusted with the remote control.

You are a font of misdirection. Try this out and see how it works.

Show where you get information from. The sources. We want to know who told you so many lies.

Until Trump, the buck stopped with every President before him. Until Trump. Now? Trump is too weak to be trusted with the remote control.

What is the buck you speak of? How large are the antlers?

What did Obama take full responsibility for?

And I am proud that you spoke so well of President Bush.

That is not even a salient argument.

Let me see if I can make this a little more "salient." Before Trump, Presidents were burdened with the awesome responsibility of everything that happened in the country, good and bad. But trump is too weak to be credited with anything. It's difficult to blame him even for the bad things, since the bad things only happened because he was too pathetic to do something.

So, Muslim Extremist Terrorist Attacks were a part of Obama's America.

Because, as you are implying, Obama took responsibility, and the buck stopped there.

Obama did not tell us that we had a better chance of dying in a car accident then dying in a terrorist attack? That never happened? I must have been dreaming.

Let me see if I can make this a little more "salient." Before Trump, Presidents were burdened with the awesome responsibility of everything that happened in the country, good and bad. But trump is too weak to be credited with anything. It's difficult to blame him even for the bad things, since the bad things only happened because he was too pathetic to do something.

Start with the economy. Did the buck on the good economy fall on Trump's desk as you require?

With all this talk about "Trump's America," which of the following were negative characteristics of "Obama's America?" The buck stops here, right?
Obama: A REAL POTUS continuing to live rent-free in the heads of TrumpQins.

Hypocritical cognitive dissonance.

Did you expect better?

So, Muslim Extremist Terrorist Attacks were a part of Obama's America.

Because, as you are implying, Obama took responsibility, and the buck stopped there.

Obama did not tell us that we had a better chance of dying in a car accident then dying in a terrorist attack? That never happened? I must have been dreaming.

show me.jpg

Back
Top Bottom