• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which nonpolitician would you like to see be president?

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Ok. Whoever it is cannot be someone who has held any government elected office that garners a paycheck.

Who do you think would be a good president and why?

muppet-animal.jpg

he's more eloquent than most, he's an accomplished musician, he would be excellent at international diplomacy, and he's a red head, 'cause you should be more like Australia. :)

I second Chuck Norris because he killed the perodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

because he can round house kick you yesterday.

because one time he wanted a McMuffin and it was 5 minutes after 11 and they told him no so he round kicked it into a Wendy's

because Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gun powder, then he uses this gun powder to make more bullets and kill cows to make more beef jerky (also known as the circle of life)

because he sleeps with a pillow under his gun

because he's the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis

because it takes chuck norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

Should I go on?

either one of the following two

genPImage7.jpg

David+Palmer.jpg

Pretty sure Gen. Petraeus is a politician just of the military..

Bill Gates

1. He's a genius.
2. His business expertise can be used to save the economy.
3. He changed the world we live in for the better.

Bill Gates

1. He's a genius.
2. His business expertise can be used to save the economy.
3. He changed the world we live in for the better.

With this logic in mind, I vote for Steve Jobs over Gates, and Warren Buffett over Steve Jobs, but Chuck Norris trumps all.

Pretty sure Gen. Petraeus is a politician just of the military..

I'm sorry but I find that to be one heck of a puzzling, and incorrect statement. This guy is a living legend, not some military hack that happened to get lucky by knowing the right people.

I'm sorry but I find that to be one heck of a puzzling, and incorrect statement. This guy is a living legend, not some military hack that happened to get lucky by knowing the right people.

Be that as it may, the guy can be a living legend, general, and politician at the same time.

I'll just say Oprah Winfrey for ****s and giggles.

I second Chuck Norris because he killed the perodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

because he can round house kick you yesterday.

because one time he wanted a McMuffin and it was 5 minutes after 11 and they told him no so he round kicked it into a Wendy's

because Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gun powder, then he uses this gun powder to make more bullets and kill cows to make more beef jerky (also known as the circle of life)

because he sleeps with a pillow under his gun

because he's the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis

because it takes chuck norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

Should I go on?

I think youshould have put all that in the past tense.

I am not sure how much of that he could do today.

Bruce Wayne.
Because Superman isn't a natural-born citizen.

Dennis Leary or Dennis Miller.

What about old politicians in robot suits?

Robotnixon2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom