• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which is worse, "crisis pregnancy centers" purposefully misleading women in order to persuade them to keep their babies, or real abortion clinics?

Which is more evil or are you neutral? Abortion clinics or pregnancy centers

• Total voters
The pregnancy centers I'm familiar with are using force or lies to try to get women not to have an abortion. Why do abortion clinics not want to do ultrasound on the mother and let them see their babies?

Because contrary to popular right-wing talking points, abortions are mostly performed before the fetus is even far enough along to be made out to be anything other than a small clump of cells.

It is quite likely the most dangerous activity they’re likely to engage in and carries permanent physical consequences best case.
Holy crap! It's a small wonder that the human race isn't already extinct due to all these dangerous pregnancies with their physical consequences! How have we survived all this time? Most of our women should have been dead a long time ago, no?

Holy crap! It's a small wonder that the human race isn't already extinct due to all these dangerous pregnancies with their physical consequences! How have we survived all this time? Most of our women should have been dead a long time ago, no?
Not all physical consequences are fatal. Duh.

Not all physical consequences are fatal. Duh.
That was a little hyperbole to match the hyperbole. You make being pregnant sound like something that no woman would ever think about engaging in....

That was a little hyperbole to match the hyperbole. You make being pregnant sound like something that no woman would ever think about engaging in....

You make being pregnant sound like something that is always wanted and safe.

Two sides of the same coin.
Not really. A medical center that does abortions is providing a healthcare service. In contrast, a pregnancy crisis center is advocacy service, in this case advocating you don't get an abortion. I don't think either is evil, but they aren't really the same thing.

You make being pregnant sound like something that is always wanted and safe.
How? When did I describe it as such? I'm pretty neutral on the whole abortion subject and merely wanted to create a dialogue, hence the poll......

How? When did I describe it as such? I'm pretty neutral on the whole abortion subject and merely wanted to create a dialogue, hence the poll......

I said that you make being pregnant sound like something that is wanted and safe, in Post #54.

I said that you make being pregnant sound like something that is wanted and safe, in Post #54.
I dont understand your logic there but OK.

Back
Top Bottom