• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Which Genocide was the Worst? Poll & Comment

Which Genocide was the worse?

• The 50 American Natives that died--conservative est.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 40 million that died from the Russian State religion of Communism

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 30 million blacks enslaved--conservative est.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 15 million Chinese died from Red China

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 6 million Jews--aka the Holocaust

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Their is no worse genocide. All genocides are bad equally, because they seek to destroy a culture, a history, a people and it is perhaps one of the most evil acts. All genocides that have occurred in history, regardless of how many people lost are equally evil and none are more evil than the other.

You are absolutely right ManOfTrueTruth, so what we need is a group that is going to not allow the holocaust to get front and center stage for the one and only genocide in the media, schools, movies, ect.,--what shall we call our group ManOfTrueTruth?

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
You are absolutely right ManOfTrueTruth, so what we need is a group that is going to not allow the holocaust to get front and center stage for the one and only genocide in the media, schools, movies, ect.,--what shall we call our group ManOfTrueTruth?

I don't want to encourage the scapegoating or discrimination against Jewish people. However, you are correct, their were far more worse genocides than the Holocaust, yet little is known about them and little attention is given to them. In America, we committed genocide against the Native Americans. Their were genocides in the Former Soviet Union and Red China and of course genocides in Africa and the Former Yugoslavia. Yet, little is known about them and their is very few films made about them in the media. I think an enterprising individual should make a film on these other, unknown and ignored genocides.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:

Let me crunch on that for a moment. If I am understanding you correctly, what you are saying is that you want the media to pay attention to other genocides and not just the Holocaust, am I correct in my assumption?

I think its a little absurd to compare which genocide is worse or not.

I wish people wouldn't play number games. What you have to understand is human lives were erased permanently from existance. Can any of you comprehend that?

75 People dead. 100 people dead. 100,000 people dead. CAn any of you really comprehend what that means?

Thats like you dieing 100,000 deaths. How many thoughts have you had in your entire life? I just have to think about all my dreams being erased 100,000 times not to mention every single one of them was a individual human being with their own goals and dreams.

It's called life and a lot of you don't seem to have very much regard for that. Just keep that in mind the next time you talk about how many people are now dead in Iraq. Be careful what you say.

Back
Top Bottom