• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Sadie

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Take the Quiz linked below.:)

Mine is Galadriel.

"Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe."

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Last edited:
Spock.

A focused adviser whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I believe I am some mutant morph of James T. Kirk and Jean Luc Picard. Somewhere in the middle of those characters.

Star Wars I'd be somewhere again in Between Luke and Solo.

Lord of the Rings I'd probably be somewhere between Elrond and Aragorn.

Marcus Cole

An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

I have no idea who he is.

James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If by life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe

Mine is Galadriel.

"Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

There people obviously know nothing about LotR, Galadriel tore down the walls of ****ing Dol Guldur, without touching them, she's no pansy arsed fairy.

I got.

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

I don't even know who that is.

Last edited:
yoda.jpg

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

James T. Kirk and Jean Luc Picard. Somewhere in the middle of those characters.

Star Wars I'd be somewhere again in Between Luke and Solo.

Lord of the Rings I'd probably be somewhere between Elrond and Aragorn.

I would like to be somewhere between Xena, Warrior Princess, and Seven of Nine, Myself.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Spam never wins

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator's Warning:
Redress > spambot

Last edited by a moderator:
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If by life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe

I got this as well, but I'm refusing it. I am no hairy man. :naughty

The survey said Captain Kirk.

But I would prefer to be Reid Malenfant, a character in a couple of Stephen Baxter's books who gets to see other universes, infinity, and eventually protection of our species forever. Its all about time. Once we conquer that, there is no other limit.

Data

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

I am Luke Skywalker:2razz:

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Back
Top Bottom