• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which does the 2022 GOP care less about? Democracy or Actual US History?

Which does the 2022 GOP care less about? Democracy or Actual US History?

• Total voters

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You pick...

You pick...

unfortunately for too many GOP CONGRESS members its probably a tie they don't care about either
millions of everyday GOPers do though
so its inaccurate to group them all together

regardless this thread will probably be flushed

unfortunately for too many GOP CONGRESS members its probably a tie they don't care about either
millions of everyday GOPers do though
so its inaccurate to group them all together

regardless this thread will probably be flushed
i was talking about the PARTY.

You pick...
1649784982513.jpeg

i was talking about the PARTY.
The PARTY is made up of individuals and they do not share the same views, just like democrats and GOPers so that doesn't really change anything.

The PARTY is made up of individuals and they do not share the same views, just like democrats and GOPers so that doesn't really change anything.
Those everyday republicans are represented by their politicians. It's the politicians that I'm talking about. The actual political party.

Joe Republican may get to call and tweet and email his opinion but the politicians are still going to do certain things. And ignoring the insurrection and preventing actual US history being taught are 2 huge things that should be pinned instead of ignored.

Those everyday republicans are represented by their politicians. It's the politicians that I'm talking about. The actual political party.
I dont group our US political parties that way, sorry

I dont group our US political parties that way, sorry
I can understand that but at the same time our political parties have agendas and policy and laws that they push.

I'm not going to ignore all of the laws that have recently been passed by the Republican party restricting what can be taught regarding US history.

I can understand that but at the same time our political parties have agendas and policy and laws that they push.
Individuals have those yes
I'm not going to ignore all of the laws that have recently been passed by the Republican party restricting what can be taught regarding US history.
never asked you too nor is it required;)

The thing the GOP cares least about is the leftists opinion of them
Ahh yes. I too remember Trump and how he was famously indifferent of what left media said about him.

You pick...
This sounds like one of those "When did you stop beating your wife?" kind of questions.

The answer, of course, is neither. The GOP cares about both.

Ahh yes. I too remember Trump and how he was famously indifferent of what left media said about him.

Do you remember when Hillary called anyone supporting the GOP deplorables and subsequently lost the election?

Do you remember when Hillary called anyone supporting the GOP deplorables and subsequently lost the election?
No
when did she do that?

are you talking about this?

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said.

They don't care about anything other than the wealthy and themselves getting richer

As opposed to the democrats, who obviously don’t care about power at all
Yeah right. Let's compare Sen Al Franken to Congressman Duncan Hunter.

No
when did she do that?

are you talking about this?

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said.
So in Hillary’s mind 1/4 of America are deplorables?

I mean she really meant anyone who would vote for trump is deplorable

With your point being what exactly?
Franken (D) resigned immediately after questionable activities, while Hunter (R) continued to draw his salary after he was convicted of a crime.

Joe Republican may get to call and tweet and email his opinion but the politicians are still going to do certain things. And ignoring the insurrection and preventing actual US history being taught are 2 huge things that should be pinned instead of ignored.
I think what you’re terrified of is that the democratic administration is so bad that the “insurrection” will be taught in 50 years as a heroic stand of American patriots.

Franken (D) resigned immediately after questionable activities, while Hunter (R) continued to draw his salary after he was convicted of a crime.
So your argument is the democratics are backstabbing traitors who will abandon their own in pursuit of power?

That’s not an endorsement

So your argument is the democratics are backstabbing traitors who will abandon their own in pursuit of power?

That’s not an endorsement
No, my argument is that D's do the right thing and that R's will allow their party to do anything to hold power.

Back
Top Bottom