• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Dem Senator will make the dumbest statement regarding Barret

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
After beclowing themselves in the Kavanaugh hearing,it's it's hard to predcit who will make the most moronic comments.

The early leader.

Richard Blumenthal

@SenBlumenthal

Replying to @SenBlumenthal
I will refuse to treat this process as legitimate & will not meet with Judge Amy Coney Barrett.
5:36 PM · Sep 26, 2020

Got that? The President picking a justice and The Senate confirming her is illegitimate.
LAFFFFFF

I wonder if one of them will claim she raped them in high school.

I'm sure we'll get more dumb statements from the Dems, but Schumer has jumped out to an early lead for the least class.

There he was, badmouthing Barrett DURING the nomination ceremony...before Barrett even speaks...and then, he had the balls to ask for campaign donations.

What a pathetic man!

It'll all pale in comparison to whatever Trump has to say.

The three most senior Senators from both parties on Senate Judiciary all comatose. One of those 6 are the likeliest candidates to say stupid crap.

All they need to do is just play this video and ask her if her opinion has changed....

I'll lay $50 on Corny Bonkers doing some melodramatic shit again and $50 on Kamala Harris saying something royally stupid in an attempt to create a soundbite that appeals to the losers voting for her BIden for Prez.

Back
Top Bottom