• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Country has the Best Dressed Males?

How Russian Men Dress .

Dress Sense in Russia

Dress sense is very important to all Russian people. This is especially true for Russian women, but also for men. The most important point we can make here is that t-shirts and shorts are almost never appropriate in public! (Except for the beach of course.)

Even denim jeans are considered to be too casual, and many Russian people would never consider wearing them in public. They are much more common nowadays, but they are certainly not appropriate if you are going out to a nice restaurant or to the theatre, for example.

Most Russian men dress in long trousers, with a button-up shirt and nice shoes. For most Russians, it is not important for your clothes to be designer labels, but they should be nice in appearance.

Dark clothes, especially grey or black, are also very common.

Some Common Etiquette in Russian Society

Every culture has some common behaviours that are generally considered to be polite, or appropriate, in public situations. In Russian society, for instance, the following are some important points to note:

•Most well-mannered Russians don't sit on the ground....snip~

How Russian Men Dress

These guys said their boots look better. :lol:

ManKupalo.jpg

Real boots:

How to Buy Cowboy Boots – Digital Nomad

Can't forget the hat:

Last edited:
Yep.....its Italy. with the Brits and the US following in that order. For men that is. ;)

Which Country Has The Best Dressed Men?

thumb_italian1.png

That question was put to AskMen readers across the globe in the 4th annual edition of the Great Male Survey. The consensus? Italy. A whopping 38% of men globally chose “Lo Stivale” as the home of the best dressed men, while the style choices of men of the United Kingdom and the United States were enough to get those countries ranked 2nd (21%) and 3rd (12%) respectively.....snip~

Which Country Has The Best Dressed Men? « Great Male Survey

Which Country do you think has the Best Dressed males? Why?

I know the answer. Which incidentally was who I thought it was.

Probably Italians, especially those from urban fashion centers like Rome and Milan.

How Russian Men Dress .

Dress Sense in Russia

Dress sense is very important to all Russian people. This is especially true for Russian women, but also for men. The most important point we can make here is that t-shirts and shorts are almost never appropriate in public! (Except for the beach of course.)

Even denim jeans are considered to be too casual, and many Russian people would never consider wearing them in public. They are much more common nowadays, but they are certainly not appropriate if you are going out to a nice restaurant or to the theatre, for example.

Most Russian men dress in long trousers, with a button-up shirt and nice shoes. For most Russians, it is not important for your clothes to be designer labels, but they should be nice in appearance.

Dark clothes, especially grey or black, are also very common.

Some Common Etiquette in Russian Society

Every culture has some common behaviours that are generally considered to be polite, or appropriate, in public situations. In Russian society, for instance, the following are some important points to note:

•Most well-mannered Russians don't sit on the ground....snip~

How Russian Men Dress

then where the hell is this fellow from?
putin in tank top.jpg
another putin shirtless image.jpg
putin fishing shirtless.jpg
putinn hunting shirtless.jpg

I would have guessed Italy. Flash bastards.

I would have guessed Italy. Flash bastards.

Hey Wasssamatterwithu. :shock: When ya got it.....flaunt it. KnowwhatImean, paisan.
yo2.gif

th

We got the fast cars to go along with that too. Trust me.....daigo very fast and there is no wop to them. :lol: j/king.

Hey Wasssamatterwithu. :shock: When ya got it.....flaunt it. KnowwhatImean, paisan.
yo2.gif

th

We got the fast cars to go along with that too. Trust me.....daigo very fast and there is no wop to them. :lol: j/king.
Hey, I'm the first to admit they have style. Italian suits pwn.

Good thread, brah.

Hey, I'm the first to admit they have style. Italian suits pwn.

Good thread, brah.

Well there is the 12 American Styles of Mens Dress. One would have to pick out which one fits them the most.

The 12 Styles of American Man: Which One Are You?

American Men Style - How American Men Dress - Esquire

Our Suits aren't bad either. We did take a page out of the Italian Double Breast.....well, okay the Sicilian Double Breast. ;)

the-powerhouse-0310-lg.jpg

The Powerhouse

Also Known As: The master of the universe, the big swinging dick, the man.

Dress code: Power suits, seven-fold ties, black cap-toe oxfords. First known sighting: Drexel Burnham Lambert, 1984. Recent sighting: Testifying before Congress. Hall of Famers: Michael Milken, Gordon Gekko, Jack Donaghy. Signature accessory: Deborah, his longtime personal assistant. Bragging rights: Record profits in 2009. Cause for stress: Barney F--king Frank. Pickup line: "We've got ten minutes until Asia opens." Favorite book: Atlas Shrugged. On his iPod: Radiohead. In his driveway: Cadillac Escalade (with driver). In his closet: Double-breasted wool suit ($7,495), cotton shirt ($595), and silk tie ($215) by Brioni; silk pocket square ($90) by Ermenegildo Zegna; stainless-steel Serena garbo Gent watch ($4,850) by Bertolucci.

Read more: American Men Style - How American Men Dress - Esquire
Follow us: @Esquiremag on Twitter | Esquire on Facebook
Visit us at Esquire.com

So which American Style are you?

Last edited:
Powerhouse, Woodsman or Minimalist would suit me just fine.

Powerhouse, Woodsman or Minimalist would suit me just fine.

I should have had ya throw up which one ya ones ya was talking about. Here they are. Yeah, I would think a lot of us are a mixture, or at least I am. Plus I could name a couple of other styles mentioned. But they aren't upping money on the duds.

the-woodsman-0310-lg.jpg

The Woodsman

Also Known As: The hunter, the outdoorsman.

Dress code: Waxed-cotton jackets, corduroy pants, all manner of tweed. First known sighting: English hunting lodges, 1920s. Recent sighting: In line for a Wes Anderson movie. Hall of Famers: The British Royals, Ted Turner, Peter Beard. Hobbies: Hunting, shooting, fishing. Signature accessory: Dangerous weapon. Bragging rights: Once hooked a fish the size of Wichita. Cause for stress: Had to cut it loose. Favorite book: Hemingway on Hunting. On his iPod: Lynyrd Skynyrd. In his driveway: Land Rover Defender. In his closet: Waxed-cotton jacket ($379) by Barbour; linen-and-cashmere vest ($185), Polo by Ralph Lauren; cotton shirt ($465) by Paul Smith; silk tie ($175) by Ralph Lauren Purple Label; cotton corduroy trousers ($100) by Save Khaki; canvas-and-leather belt ($58) by Cole Haan.

the-minimalist-0310-lg.jpg

The Minimalist

Also Known As: The Puritan, the man who never wears color.

Dress code: Gray or black suits, white shirts, basic ties. First known sighting: Plymouth Rock, 1620. Recent sighting: Mad Men, Sundays at 10 (9 Central). Hall of Famers: Mies van der Rohe, Malcolm X, the Reservoir Dogs. Signature accessory: N/A. Pickup line: "You're wearing my favorite shade of black." Favorite book: The Big Sleep. On his iPod: Explosions in the Sky. In his driveway: Lexus LS Hybrid. In black, obviously. In his closet: One-button wool suit ($1,295) and cotton shirt ($275) by Calvin Klein Collection; silk tie ($125) by Hugo Boss; leather shoes ($530) by Prada.

Visit us at Esquire.com

Last edited:
Well there is the 12 American Styles of Mens Dress. One would have to pick out which one fits them the most.

The 12 Styles of American Man: Which One Are You?

American Men Style - How American Men Dress - Esquire

Our Suits aren't bad either. We did take a page out of the Italian Double Breast.....well, okay the Sicilian Double Breast. ;)

the-powerhouse-0310-lg.jpg

The Powerhouse

Also Known As: The master of the universe, the big swinging dick, the man.

Dress code: Power suits, seven-fold ties, black cap-toe oxfords. First known sighting: Drexel Burnham Lambert, 1984. Recent sighting: Testifying before Congress. Hall of Famers: Michael Milken, Gordon Gekko, Jack Donaghy. Signature accessory: Deborah, his longtime personal assistant. Bragging rights: Record profits in 2009. Cause for stress: Barney F--king Frank. Pickup line: "We've got ten minutes until Asia opens." Favorite book: Atlas Shrugged. On his iPod: Radiohead. In his driveway: Cadillac Escalade (with driver). In his closet: Double-breasted wool suit ($7,495), cotton shirt ($595), and silk tie ($215) by Brioni; silk pocket square ($90) by Ermenegildo Zegna; stainless-steel Serena garbo Gent watch ($4,850) by Bertolucci.

Visit us at Esquire.com

So which American Style are you?

It's a little bit funny that Esquire's version of "Joe Six Pack" is wearing a $2,000 outfit. Personally I'm somewhere between The Professional and the Minimalist; except maybe on a Saturday night, when I'll take my cues from The Rake.

It's a little bit funny that Esquire's version of "Joe Six Pack" is wearing a $2,000 outfit. Personally I'm somewhere between The Professional and the Minimalist; except maybe on a Saturday night, when I'll take my cues from The Rake.

Heya Aderleth. :2wave: Company man....eh.
glasses7.gif

the-professional-0310-lg.jpg

The Professional

Also Known As: The company man, the shark.

Dress code: Lightweight suits, slim-fit shirts, dark neckties. First known sighting: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, 1956. Recent sighting: Up in the Air, 2009. Signature accessory: BlackBerry. Bragging rights: Got a bonus last year. Cause for stress: The size of that bonus. Favorite book: The 48 Laws of Power. On his iPod: Jay-Z. In his driveway: Audi A6. In his closet: One-button wool-silk-and-linen blazer ($1,895), cotton shirt ($395), and wool trousers ($325) by Armani Collezioni; silk tie ($180) by Giorgio Armani; leather shoes ($760) by Church's.

Visit us at Esquire.com

Probably England, that's my call.

Please Please Please Please Please don't call Britain England, its like this for you guys :lol:
how-europe-views-the-us.png

there are some well dressed Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish (albeit not many).

Please Please Please Please Please don't call Britain England, its like this for you guys :lol:
how-europe-views-the-us.png

When I say England, I mean England.

And lmao, that map.

When I say England, I mean England.

And lmao, that map.

Just making sure, you get some people who call Britain England. Its really annoying.

Oh, there is still a world of difference between them all, I agree.

A Scot is always well dressed when in a kilt..... :wink:

Oh, there is still a world of difference between them all, I agree.

A Scot is always well dressed when in a kilt..... :wink:

shutterstock_110039939-150x250.jpg

evil5.gif
Cool_223.gif

Last edited:
Am I missing something on that video?

Did you see Samuel Jackson wearing a Kilt? If so then you didn't miss anything. :lol:

That would be like me wearins one.....just sayin. ;)

Did you see Samuel Jackson wearing a Kilt? If so then you didn't miss anything. :lol:

That would be like me wearins one.....just sayin. ;)

Ahhh, it didn't show him from waist down, but I do see the sporran .....

I have no problem with Samuel Jackson in a kilt.... you wear one, and I'll be the judge. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom