• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which country are you living in at present?

Right now I am living in ...

• USA

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Mexico

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Great Britain

• Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Germany

• China

• India

• somewhere else

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
No. Do you mean the one who has a house no. 159 or the one who has 10C? The one in Stockholm or the one in Gothenburg? Makes no difference - I don't no either.

the one who won the world table tennis championships several times as a member of one of the greatest teams in history

You are talking of New Zealand.
And how many Americans would be able to find Australia on a map?
Or Belarus, for that matter?

:cool:

You oughta try the Chinese finding the South China Sea.

Their first problem is the South in it.

No matter they know they've always owned it since the time it was only a swirling mass of gas.

The standing joke in East Asia and SE Asia is that the long since broken down Chinese moon rover Jade Rabbit found a map of China owning the South China Sea so the USA zapped the sucker.

What you seem not to know is that for the Chinese every problem in China is the evil work of the USA from earthquakes to bat fried rice in Wuhan.

:2wave:

What you seem not to know is that for the Chinese every problem in China is the evil work of the USA from earthquakes to bat fried rice in Wuhan.

I was only asking where you are from.
That's all.

I was only asking where you are from.
That's all.

It could seem, to include yourself, every other post is along the line that Americans can't find Canada on a map of North America only.

That's a bit of exaggeration on my part -- can't find Canada -- yet it makes my point your thread invites America bashing and that some becomes more.

You included.

When most people outside the USA go to a source to look up something about the USA they become easily baffled right away because they type in or open the atlas to "America." They get all cross eyed because they can't find the United States under A. Completely dumbfounded is what they get. I have to spell it out to 'em and then drill the name United States through their thick foreign skulls.

When most people outside the USA go to a source to look up something about the USA they become easily baffled right away because they type in or open the atlas to "America." They get all cross eyed because they can't find the United States under A. Completely dumbfounded is what they get. I have to spell it out to 'em and then drill the name United States through their thick foreign skulls.

Let us agree to dis-agree.

Now one out of 36 voters says: China

Now one out of 36 voters says: China

South Korea and Thailand too at one time or another since 1996.

South Koreans and the Chinese too are painfully boring while the Thais have an abundance of personality and humor. Younger South Koreans do offer some hope of vibrancy and personality however, I'm pleased to say.

South Koreans and Indiana Hoosiers seem to have a lot in common to include Christ, while the Chinese would be right at home in Georgia. Alabama too. Not to mention Mississippi. Most notable about the Chinese is that they have 1001 rules and each one begins with don't. Xi's "Chinese Dream" is a nightmare.

Thailand seems a lot like Louisiana what with shiny and lively Bangkok surrounded by a huge swamp called the countryside. Come to think of it we foreigners in Thailand call the Bangkok airport "Old Swampy."

Great Britain - zero points?
Can that be true?

What are you talking about?
Are you in the wrong thread?

Coherent much are we?

Perhaps get a bouncing ball for your screen.

You do have a poll category of Other, n' est ce pas?

Or does your thread seek a one word name of country answer and that's it. Only the name of the country the person is in presently, and no more. Cause one can get that looking at a world population map by country.

Cause one can get that looking at a world population map by country.

You really are in the wrong thread, aren't you?
Are you Chinese, by any chance?

No one here from Liechtenstein or San Marino or Monaco or Andorra? :)

Again:

If your country is missing in the list - remember that there are only 10 options possible in a poll.

Many posters are obviously from Russia, why is that not included?

next question

Is there a United States anymore?

Seems it is more divided than united to me. Seems are are more a citizen of our states now.

Trump time.

No French here?

I've lived overseas, but in none of the options you've offered.

Back
Top Bottom