• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Chamber of Government is most important?

Which Chamber of Government is most important?

• House

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Senate

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • White House

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Cortez left out the Torture Chamber. The media has recently been filling that role, but I think it's time to formalize it.

...And judging by the poll thus far, it's unanimous.

...And judging by the poll thus far, it's unanimous.

Hehe I couldn't pass up this poll, I couldn't believe she said that... Trump might be an ass, and say things that make you scratch your head, but this twit maxes out the stupid meter daily.

If it was prior to the 1913, I would say the Senate.

In the Trump era of stupidity in public, Cortez's fumbling with words doesn't even register.

Nice try though, I can see you'll happily continue to contribute to attacking Democratic women. No no, I'm sure it's all because it's because of real policy issues that you have a solid grasp of, and not just petty bull**** and parroting Republican propaganda. Really.

Carry on your good work on this earth.

In the Trump era of stupidity in public, Cortez's fumbling with words doesn't even register.

Nice try though, I can see you'll happily continue to contribute to attacking Democratic women. No no, I'm sure it's all because it's because of real policy issues that you have a solid grasp of, and not just petty bull**** and parroting Republican propaganda. Really.

Are you kidding me? Trump's an ass, I don't disagree, but this new face of the Democrat party... makes stupid look smart.

If it was prior to the 1913, I would say the Senate.

It's trollish, Cortez said Chambers of government instead of branches.
If you do a google search for it, it's all these right wing propaganda sites blasting her for it. Renae is just carrying water for by parroting it here.

Are you kidding me? Trump's an ass, I don't disagree, but this new face of the Democrat party... makes stupid look smart.

Think of it as a public service for idiots. Idiots have needs, wants, and rights too. They just don't know what they are, and those people and things are represented by someone in Congress who doesn't know what they are either. It's perfectly reasonable.

Supreme Court and the inferior federal courts below it

If you do a google search for it, it's all these right wing propaganda sites blasting her for it. Renae is just carrying water for by parroting it here.

Except even if she said BRANCHES, she was wrong, and you missed that too because you thought she just missaid Chambers instead of branches. Neither of you know how Government works.

None are "more" important rather all three require competent people in them to provide oversight and checks and balances with each other. In that our government has failed.

Except those aren't the branches of government...

Chamber is using the O-C newspeak but the judicial branch (ultimately the SCOTUS) is the last stand for constitutional protection of individual rights and limiting the ever growing federal government power and expense.

Chamber is using the O-C newspeak but the judicial branch (ultimately the SCOTUS) is the last stand for constitutional protection of individual rights and limiting the ever growing federal government power and expense.

Yep and she and her defenders on here don't even know what the branches of Government even are...

Pretty soon, if liberals have their way, it will be the Star Chamber.

I vote other.....Supreme Court without a singe doubt.

It was definitely a dumb mistake, but she has a LONG way to go before getting anywhere near the new bar Trump has set.

Yep and she and her defenders on here don't even know what the branches of Government even are...

Perhaps not, but they know that when O-C is inaugurated that she will sign many bills the very next day.

The chamber of PEOPLE. Cortez is connected with her constituents and knows what they need and want. That is far more important than anything else at this point and I look forward to her championing the real issues Americans face.

She made a dumb gaffe, Mach. Many politicians long before Trump have made them, and many will continue to do so after he departs our political scene. I think we can all just admit that and move on without engaging in ad hominem tu quoque.

So do you think the 3 branches of government are the White House, the house and the senate?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom