• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which best describes Biden?

Which best describes Biden?

• Smart, religious, saavy

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Senile, corrupt, flip flopper

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Too far left

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Combination of above or other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Which set of words best describes Biden?

A lost ball in high weeds

Part of the problem.

a man who started in office outgunned in the mental acuity department, who now can shoot only blanks

a man who started in office outgunned in the mental acuity department, who now can shoot only blanks

Wonder what his SATs were.........

Which set of words best describes Biden?

A good person. A kind person. An empathetic person. A person that loves this country and had a son that fought for it.

I am 44 years old. As much as I hate to admit it, 44 years is pretty good while to be on this earth. Once you hit your 40s, you have reached a point in life where you have seen a fair amount over the course of your life. I hope to see another 40 years, but my point is I have been here long enough to see a fair amount so far.

When I was born Gerald Ford was president and despite what one might have thought of his politics, he was a good man. Then Jimmy Carter was president and despite what anyone thought of his politics, he is a very good man. For what seemed like most of my childhood, Reagan was president. Again, despite what one thought of Reagan's politics, he was a good man. George Bush was then president, and by any measure, George Bush was a good man. In my high school and early adulthood years, Bill Clinton was president, and though Bill Clinton had his personal failings, namely he was a womanizer, he was capable of empathy, and did seem to care for this country and it's people. After him, George W. Bush was president. There is no doubt, that the events in the Bush years were very divisive, particularly the Iraq War, but regardless of that, George W. Bush is a good man that cared for this country, those that serve it, and tried to do what he thought was right for this country. Following him, Obama was president, coming into office during a challenging time, again his policies were often divisive, but regardless of that, Obama is a good man that cares for this country and tried to do what he thought was right for this country and the American people.

So, until Trump, I had gone my entire life with presidents leading this country that, despite whatever one thought of their politics, were all men trying to do what they thought was right for this country and having concern for the American people. They were all good men, flawed in different ways, but good men.

Trump is not a good person. He is not a good father. He is not a good husband. He is not a good friend to anyone. He is not honest. He is not hard working. He has no integrity. He has no honor. He is a narcissist that lacks any semblance of a conscience. He lacks any redeemable qualities in any aspect of his life. He is an utterly despicable human being in every respect.

Setting aside the fact we lead the world in COVID deaths. Setting aside the fact that tens of millions of Americans are out of work. Setting aside the fact that countless small businesses have failed and along with them a lifetime of the work and dreams of their owners. Setting aside that this is all entirely due to his own incompetence. The fact remains, Trump is a terrible person. Why does that not matter to you?

Wow
43 percent or more ain't in Hiden's corner...and there seemed to be so many y liberals here

Is there no end to these idiotic polls by morons?

use TRump! Your kids will turn out great!

God bless you.

Yes, they would turn out smart, business savvy, pro life, pro Constitution, anti fake news....

If such kids became president

.stock mkt would soar

Btw we are now nearly back to where we were before the pandemic

The Dow was at 30,000 before virus

Now over 29,000!!

Go Trump!

A good person. A kind person. An empathetic person. A person that loves this country and had a son that fought for it.

I am 44 years old. As much as I hate to admit it, 44 years is pretty good while to be on this earth. Once you hit your 40s, you have reached a point in life where you have seen a fair amount over the course of your life. I hope to see another 40 years, but my point is I have been here long enough to see a fair amount so far.

When I was born Gerald Ford was president and despite what one might have thought of his politics, he was a good man. Then Jimmy Carter was president and despite what anyone thought of his politics, he is a very good man. For what seemed like most of my childhood, Reagan was president. Again, despite what one thought of Reagan's politics, he was a good man. George Bush was then president, and by any measure, George Bush was a good man. In my high school and early adulthood years, Bill Clinton was president, and though Bill Clinton had his personal failings, namely he was a womanizer, he was capable of empathy, and did seem to care for this country and it's people. After him, George W. Bush was president. There is no doubt, that the events in the Bush years were very divisive, particularly the Iraq War, but regardless of that, George W. Bush is a good man that cared for this country, those that serve it, and tried to do what he thought was right for this country. Following him, Obama was president, coming into office during a challenging time, again his policies were often divisive, but regardless of that, Obama is a good man that cares for this country and tried to do what he thought was right for this country and the American people.

So, until Trump, I had gone my entire life with presidents leading this country that, despite whatever one thought of their politics, were all men trying to do what they thought was right for this country and having concern for the American people. They were all good men, flawed in different ways, but good men.

Trump is not a good person. He is not a good father. He is not a good husband. He is not a good friend to anyone. He is not honest. He is not hard working. He has no integrity. He has no honor. He is a narcissist that lacks any semblance of a conscience. He lacks any redeemable qualities in any aspect of his life. He is an utterly despicable human being in every respect.

Setting aside the fact we lead the world in COVID deaths. Setting aside the fact that tens of millions of Americans are out of work. Setting aside the fact that countless small businesses have failed and along with them a lifetime of the work and dreams of their owners. Setting aside that this is all entirely due to his own incompetence. The fact remains, Trump is a terrible person. Why does that not matter to you?

My, aren't we judgmental?

I say trump is a good man

He does good things. I fail to see what good the puppet has achieved in his nearly 5 decades

.of being g dependent on the government

I would never use Biden the one w no core values and corrupt

As a role model for kids

He beats the heck out of our present man-child. A 74 year old who with his temper tantrums and calling other names like a four year old spoiled brat who's parents forgot to teach him any manners. Who behaves like a third grade schoolyard bully with all his creating of needless feuds.

I have grand kids who have more manners and behave better than our current president. So sure, I would hold Biden up as a role model over the obnoxious and very uncouth president we now have. Trump would be the model I would never want my kids, grand kids and great grand kids to grow up emulating. When you reach maturity, come of legal age, one should know how to act and behave as an adult. This is something Trump never learned. He still caught in that four year old mentality when he doesn't get his way he jumps up and down and throws a fit.

Back
Top Bottom