• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where's mueller and his FBI squads's

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Since lying to the FBI is a huge issue with Mueller he needs to go arrest some people.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...mp-dossier-author-conflict-with-dems-timeline

These people either lied or purposely mislead the FBI in their statements and in their comments.
time to get the warrants and the FBI squads to bust down their doors and haul them off.

let's see how straight and fair mueller's investigation is.

If called for, they too may be charged.

What's a squads's?

Since lying to the FBI is a huge issue with Mueller he needs to go arrest some people.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...mp-dossier-author-conflict-with-dems-timeline
These people either lied or purposely mislead the FBI in their statements and in their comments.
time to get the warrants and the FBI squads to bust down their doors and haul them off.

Now that Trump is letting them get paid, maybe Trump's DoJ would be able to do something about law enforcement issues?

I mean, if they're not too busy playing the victim card.
Life is just sooo unfair for Trump.
Sooo unfair.

poor wittle guy

attachment.php

Now that Trump is letting them get paid, maybe Trump's DoJ would be able to do something about law enforcement issues?

I mean, if they're not too busy playing the victim card.
Life is just sooo unfair for Trump.
Sooo unfair.

poor wittle guy

TDS post.

They lied to the FBI should they not be arrested under the same laws that other people are being arrested by mueller for?
or because they are anti-trump they get a free pass.

it is clear to see corruption in prosecution and Mueller's investigations.

TDS post.
I know you are.
But what am I?

They lied to the FBI should they not be arrested under the same laws that other people are being arrested by mueller for?
Have Trump's DoJ get right on that.
Do you feel Trump's DoJ is too incompetent to enforce the laws of the land?

or because they are anti-trump they get a free pass.
it is clear to see corruption in prosecution and Mueller's investigations.
If they're getting a free pass, they are getting it from Trump's DoJ.

If there are some folks who need to be charged with crimes, shouldn't the DoJ be the ones involved in that matter?

If the employees ain't getting **** done, shouldn't you take it up w/ the boss?
Trump and his appointees are the boss of the DoJ.

Or do you feel that Mueller is the only member of the DoJ who is competent enough to bring charges against someone?

TWO DIFFERENT JUSTICE SYSTEMS...at least until Rosenstein is gone, too.

If called for, they too may be charged.

Are you trying to deny that they lied to Congress?

Doesn't that "CALL FOR" their prosecution?

I mean if there is EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW, right?

Do you know who the liars are? Any evidence beyond a Fox News article? Neither do I. It’s why I said “if called for”.

One of the big lessons we should all take from the last 2+ years is that everyone lies. Dems and Republicans. Not all the time (except for POTUS, that is), but certainly enough that every bit of new information should be cross checked among several sources before drawing a conclusion.

Do you know who the liars are? Any evidence beyond a Fox News article? Neither do I. It’s why I said “if called for”.

One of the big lessons we should all take from the last 2+ years is that everyone lies. Dems and Republicans. Not all the time (except for POTUS, that is), but certainly enough that every bit of new information should be cross checked among several sources before drawing a conclusion.

Well, here's a few VERIFIABLE VIA VIDEO examples of people who LIED TO CONGRESS and/or the FBI, and go UNPUNISHED, somehow: Hillary Clinton, ( who also destroyed evidence) John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills....just for starters.

Well, here's a few VERIFIABLE VIA VIDEO examples of people who LIED TO CONGRESS and/or the FBI, and go UNPUNISHED, somehow: Hillary Clinton, ( who also destroyed evidence) John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills....just for starters.

Glenn Simpson. I'm sure there are more. All Mueller is showing is that he is out of control. Isn't it interesting that the charges against Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and Stone have NOTHING to do with the thing Mueller was impaneled to investigate, namely Russian collusion and that the one person, Carter Page, who was the target of the whole secret surveillance effort, has never been charged with a thing and is a regular TV guest? Time to end this charade.

Glenn Simpson. I'm sure there are more. All Mueller is showing is that he is out of control. Isn't it interesting that the charges against Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and Stone have NOTHING to do with the thing Mueller was impaneled to investigate, namely Russian collusion and that the one person, Carter Page, who was the target of the whole secret surveillance effort, has never been charged with a thing and is a regular TV guest? Time to end this charade.

That seditious asshole (Simpson) is refusing to even testify at this point.

Hopefully Barr will do exactly what you suggest....

Your ADD preventing you from staying on subject?

Are you calling for the purview of the Mueller investigation to be widened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What is Trump's DoJ going to do about it?" is what I wanna know.

Trump's up there sitting on his thumb whining about how unfair he been treated by life instead of having his DoJ arresting these obvious felons.

I think that's outside of the scope of muellers mandate.

But I would he fine with it being looked at. I think its much thinner than what we already know about team trump, but go for it.

I thought perjury was just a result of perjury traps, just process crimes.

I apologize if I missed the last spin that reveresed the original spin.

What was the lie exactly? I read through it and couldn't find one.

You need to drop trump a line and tell him to do his damn job then.

Its his justice department. He can do it whenever he likes.

Your ADD preventing you from staying on subject?

Didn't take long to reduce you to driveby ad homs, did it?

Desperate attempts to deflect keeping you from responding?

You need to drop trump a line and tell him to do his damn job then.

Its his justice department. He can do it whenever he likes.

Getting there. Still FLUSHING OUT THE OBAMA SWAMP LEFTOVERS....Rosenstein gone very soon, and Barr will BRING IN HIS OWN TEAM, unlike Sessions.

I thought perjury was just a result of perjury traps, just process crimes.

I apologize if I missed the last spin that reveresed the original spin.

Not in the examples of LYING TO CONGRESS/FBI I provided.

TDS post.
or because they are anti-trump they get a free pass.it is clear to see corruption in prosecution and Mueller's investigations.

Wasn't just lying.

It was lying in a very serious federal, criminal investigation.
It was also witness tampering.
It was also obstruction.
It's also the FBIs call I suspect, as to how they conduct any particular arrest.

Wasn't just lying.

It was lying in a very serious federal, criminal investigation.
It was also witness tampering.
It was also obstruction.
It's also the FBIs call I suspect, as to how they conduct any particular arrest.

Yet i don't see mueller taken any action i wonder why?

Yet i don't see mueller taken any action i wonder why?
The same reason no one else at the DoJ is taking any action on it?

Or... perhaps... <looks around nervously>... T3h C0n5p1c4cy™

Back
Top Bottom