• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where's Jerry?

FluffyNinja

All Warm and Fuzzy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hey, anybody heard from Jerry in a while. He used to post regularly and I really enjoyed reading his dry wit and "common sense" responses. I see he's only posted a few times in the past several months. Just wondering if he's been busy or maybe found a new home? :confused:

Hey, anybody heard from Jerry in a while. He used to post regularly and I really enjoyed reading his dry wit and "common sense" responses. I see he's only posted a few times in the past several months. Just wondering if he's been busy or maybe found a new home? :confused:

I think he's been busy serving our country.

I had heard that, while on a recent business trip, due to a catastrophic hydraulic failure he was trapped in the elevator shaft at a Holiday Inn Express. Although staying overnight at a Holiday Inn Express is said to make one smarter, even so, Jerry can not quite escape from the shaft on his own. But by Thanksgiving a large hole will be drilled to his location, and if all goes well, he'll be brought out in a large cylinder. He'll be wearing some kickin' tinted safety glasses, and his loving wife and mistress are waiting for him on the ground floor. They each have a picture of him. He looks just like Dave Ramsey.

I had heard that, while on a recent business trip, due to a catastrophic hydraulic failure he was trapped in the elevator shaft at a Holiday Inn Express. Although staying overnight at a Holiday Inn Express is said to make one smarter, even so, Jerry can not quite escape from the shaft on his own. But by Thanksgiving a large hole will be drilled to his location, and if all goes well, he'll be brought out in a large cylinder. He'll be wearing some kickin' tinted safety glasses, and his loving wife and mistress are waiting for him on the ground floor. They each have a picture of him. He looks just like Dave Ramsey.

:lamo :lol:

Phew! Thank goodness, I though it might have been something serious.

I think he's still in AIT. They have a limited amount of free time and computer access in there.

Back
Top Bottom