• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where were the Media When two Black Teens shot A White Baby in the Face Twice?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

Mar 22, 2013 · Teens have been charged with first-degree murder ; ... West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teen indicted in Ga. baby slaying and 2nd shooting - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/.../teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting

Mar 27, 2013 · A Georgia teenager shot a 13-month-old baby in the face while trying ... teen drew a gun and shot her in the leg ... black and the victim is white?

But hey, that's okay. It's only a 13 month old white kids. That's not racist is it? Where's the PUBLIC RAGE?!!!

Mar 22, 2013 · Teens have been charged with first-degree murder ; ... West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

Mar 27, 2013 · A Georgia teenager shot a 13-month-old baby in the face while trying ... teen drew a gun and shot her in the leg ... black and the victim is white?

But hey, that's okay. It's only a 13 month old white kids. That's not racist is it? Where's the PUBLIC RAGE?!!!

Sounded like an opportunity crime - she walked by, he demanded money - and naturally her first response was to argue with an armed robber.

Sounded like an opportunity crime - she walked by, he demanded money - and naturally her first response was to argue with an armed robber.

As the good Rev. Sharpton would translate it if it were a Black mother and child attacked. The white boys say the Black mother and her one year old child and decided with hate to rob her, kill her child and deprive them of their Civil Rights.
In this real world Sharpton is more likely trying to get them off. Dang it, they only wanted their pay day, why didn't the B*#ch give it up.

Why can't we all understand that our teenage population by the fault of us all if you claim "It Takes A Village" is today living in scenes akin to "Clock Work Orange".

So she deserved it?

Somehow arguing with an armed robber after he threatened to shoot your child doesn't seem like a stroke of genius to me - but deserved it? No - that's a whole different concept. He deserves to get his ass handed to him . . . I wonder if they caught him yet.

Somehow arguing with an armed robber after he threatened to shoot your child doesn't seem like a stroke of genius to me - but deserved it? No - that's a whole different concept. He deserves to get his ass handed to him . . . I wonder if they caught him yet.

When the story first came out, she said she had no money on her. Then the arguement ensued.
But feel free to fire at will at a CHILD because mom had no money and didnt talk to you like you like to be spoken to.

When the story first came out, she said she had no money on her. Then the arguement ensued.
But feel free to fire at will at a CHILD because mom had no money and didnt talk to you like you like to be spoken to.

I can't help it - there's this nagging thought in my head that if she just gave him her stupid ****ing purse her kid would be alive right now and all she'd have to say is 'the man mugged me in broad daylight'

Sorry - but you don't ARGUE or EXPLAIN dick to a ****ing psycho with a gun in your stupid ****ing face.

Since you apparently found this story ion the media....your headline makes no sense.

I can't help it - there's this nagging thought in my head that if she just gave him her stupid ****ing purse her kid would be alive right now and all she'd have to say is 'the man mugged me in broad daylight'

Sorry - but you don't ARGUE or EXPLAIN dick to a ****ing psycho with a gun in your stupid ****ing face.
So its the white womans fault for not giving the little bastard her purse. OK, you are showing some true colors here.
You were not there, you dont know what was said. And if I also remember right, she knew the boys. She probably didnt think they would shoot a baby.
Who shoots a baby?

ou are asking the wrong question. The 'media' wrote stories about the incident. you know that...you cited them in your OP. Now...the correct question is...where is the president? Why isnt he telling us all about how if he had a son he would look like the kid in the story? Where are the black and white community leaders bemoaning the reckless and careless criminal activities of certain scumbag elements in our society and why arent the police and courts doing a better job of nailing and sentencing these vermin and keeping them out of our society?

Where is the media? Well there's two major outlets in your post right there, did you mean to answer your own question? Is there something I'm not seeing?

So its the white womans fault for not giving the little bastard her purse. OK, you are showing some true colors here.
You were not there, you dont know what was said. And if I also remember right, she knew the boys. She probably didnt think they would shoot a baby.
Who shoots a baby?

You weren't there either yet you're throwing out the race card?

She didn't know them - I'm not sure where you pulled that idea from - this is from your article:

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.
West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

West said she tried to perform CPR on her son and that the police took over when they arrived, but to no avail. "We lost him," she said.

During the incident, the smaller of the two boys was hiding behind the larger one, she said. "I don't know whether it was his brother or a friend."

But if you want to ARGUE with an armed robber instead of just forking over your wallet then go ahead.

She didn't know them - I'm not sure where you pulled that idea from - this is from your article:

But if you want to ARGUE with an armed robber instead of just forking over your wallet then go ahead.
There have been many articles on this.
But oh heck, you are right. Them boys were only doing what any normal, sane, upstanding citizen would have done.
WTF are you thinking?
What would you say if someone from the American Neo Nazi orgainizations or the KKK wanted to rally in protest for that child?
I bet you would scream racists from the top of your lungs.

There have been many articles on this.
But oh heck, you are right. Them boys were only doing what any normal, sane, upstanding citizen would have done.
WTF are you thinking?
What would you say if someone from the American Neo Nazi orgainizations or the KKK wanted to rally in protest for that child?
I bet you would scream racists from the top of your lungs.

See - I knew the moment you posted a race-slanted thread on this it would turn into more false assumption and biased, ignorant, conclusion-jumping on your part.

Where is the media? Well there's two major outlets in your post right there, did you mean to answer your own question? Is there something I'm not seeing?

Apparently in Black on Hispanic or White hate crime attacks leading to murder (in this case a baby) the media become the three wise monkeys, Deaf, Dumb and Blind. One has to question the reason why.

Who shoots a baby?

Right who shoots an innocent baby? Only a hate filled teenager, brain washed with the racist garbage spewed by others with ulterior motives. You know like Barry, Al, Jesse and their fellow travelers in the NAACP.

lmfao, should we merge this thread with the original when the story first happened? Lolz.

It was all over the news and the criminals were arrested.

Which I guess give a robber all the right to kill my child. Gee, how progressive of you.

1) This was widely reported at the time.

2) This was discussed here at length.

3) Granted, it did not receive the same level of outrage that TM/GZ did.

4) I seem to recall that it was subsequently disproven, as in it never actually happened the way she reported, but don't quote me on that. The whole thing seemed to degenerate into a cluster-eff of confusion and conflicting reports & information.

1) This was widely reported at the time.

2) This was discussed here at length.

3) Granted, it did not receive the same level of outrage that TM/GZ did.

4) I seem to recall that it was subsequently disproven, as in it never actually happened the way she reported, but don't quote me on that. The whole thing seemed to degenerate into a cluster-eff of confusion and conflicting reports & information.
But the simple fact remained that her child was killed by black kids. And not one word from Obama and Co.

Sorry... the baby was obviously a racist. Justified Homicide. Case Dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom