• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where were the Media When two Black Teens shot A White Baby in the Face Twice?

But the simple fact remained that her child was killed by black kids. And not one word from Obama and Co.

His son would not look like the 13 month old... so he couldn't comment.

But the simple fact remained that her child was killed by black kids. And not one word from Obama and Co.

Did you know that about 45 people are murdered each day? AND OMABA REFUSES TO ADDRESS EACH AND EVERY ONE INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! How dare that man speak up about an ostentatious trial that resulted in a black kid's murderer walking away scott free. He's obviously racist for not commenting on the much less frequent cases where a white person's murderer gets away with it.

Even though we now know that it was a White woman lying and playing upon racists fears let's just run with it anyway...

How do we know that the two Black Kids (who don't exist, remember the mother was lying) weren't standing their ground against the child?

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

Mar 22, 2013 · Teens have been charged with first-degree murder ; ... West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teen indicted in Ga. baby slaying and 2nd shooting - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/.../teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting

Mar 27, 2013 · A Georgia teenager shot a 13-month-old baby in the face while trying ... teen drew a gun and shot her in the leg ... black and the victim is white?

But hey, that's okay. It's only a 13 month old white kids. That's not racist is it? Where's the PUBLIC RAGE?!!!

Your title asked where was the media, then posted two MSM links... ummm....

Then you ask "where is the outrage"? I don't think anyone can see this and not be outraged... however... Outrage is not the goal of any victim... it's justice.

Furthermore, there is no question as to the innocence of the victim... thus no debate, thus no outrage at dismissal of outrage. No one of any race, belief, party, etc can justify what was done... thus it dies out as a "news" story. Now, if the teens got off on a technicality, that would be grounds for further ratings driven "news" coverage and mass public outrage.

Which I guess give a robber all the right to kill my child. Gee, how progressive of you.

Come one... no one is talking about rights... No one is excusing these actions... so tired of this lame class of refutation.

If you stick your hand in the bear cage, don't be shocked when it's bitten. Everyone knows that when you are confronted with an armed person demanding your replaceable possessions and have no way to disarm or take them out ... give them up or invite the use of force. Nothing to do with rights. Everything to do with anticipating response. Does this lesson the woman's loss? No. Is she at fault, no. Are her attackers less culpable? No. Was it a stupid decision on her part? No... it was an instantaneous reaction, likely no thought involved. Is there a lesson to be learned for the rest of us? Absolutely.

Did you know that about 45 people are murdered each day? AND OMABA REFUSES TO ADDRESS EACH AND EVERY ONE INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! How dare that man speak up about an ostentatious trial that resulted in a black kid's murderer walking away scott free. He's obviously racist for not commenting on the much less frequent cases where a white person's murderer gets away with it.
Whether you think Zimmerman is a murderer or not, its not for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to comment on a local matter to that degree.
If he is going to comment on that, there is much worse he can get involved in. Right in his home town.

I need to point out, though - that the media didn't initiate the actions which turned the Martin/Zimmerman case in to the public fiasco that it became.

People formed opinions and were loud about M/Z - and then the media took notice.

So really, you should be wondering why the people who knew that mother and her child aren't being confrontational and horrified firsthand - if it concerns you. In order for the media to be involved, they need to have something beyond the crime itself to report on. Because I can assure you national media did bring this case up as all disturbing cases are mentioned in some degree.

I need to point out, though - that the media didn't initiate the actions which turned the Martin/Zimmerman case in to the public fiasco that it became.

People formed opinions and were loud about M/Z - and then the media took notice.

We must remember that completely differently. Because as near as I can tell, that case was a media creation 100%.

So really, you should be wondering why the people who knew that mother and her child aren't being confrontational and horrified firsthand - if it concerns you. In order for the media to be involved, they need to have something beyond the crime itself to report on.

Like evil white people.

Where were the Media When two Black Teens shot A White Baby in the Face Twice?

Trying to prove that President Obama was a Communist Muslim born of Mars who put up Trayvon Martin to dare to hit a murderous fat **** - at least allegedly - in self-defence.

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

Mar 22, 2013 · Teens have been charged with first-degree murder ; ... West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teen indicted in Ga. baby slaying and 2nd shooting - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/.../teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting

Mar 27, 2013 · A Georgia teenager shot a 13-month-old baby in the face while trying ... teen drew a gun and shot her in the leg ... black and the victim is white?

But hey, that's okay. It's only a 13 month old white kids. That's not racist is it? Where's the PUBLIC RAGE?!!!

And report what? The media has reported it and when the trial takes place they will report on it again.

You are making no sense, this is no stand your ground case. Here there was no chance of the perps not being arrested.

This is a murder case like thousands every year in the US. Sure the victim was a toddler but more toddlers die every year from gun violence.

You are comparing apples (this case) to mp3 players. There is no comparison between the cases.

The whole issue with the Zimmerman case was race, not murder. The black race tries to turn everything their way with one word, "racism". These two sub-humans paused and walked up to the 13 month old infant and deliberatley blew it's head off. Why? Because the infant was white or perhaps they felt confidant they infant would not chase them down the street and beat the shi out of them?

I can't help it - there's this nagging thought in my head that if she just gave him her stupid ****ing purse her kid would be alive right now and all she'd have to say is 'the man mugged me in broad daylight'

Sorry - but you don't ARGUE or EXPLAIN dick to a ****ing psycho with a gun in your stupid ****ing face.

You say that but in the majority of cases we resist initially.What we should do and what we actually in a shock situation is the difference between trained police or military personnel and innocent young mothers simply out for a walk with their bleesed child being slaughtered by sub-human trash. Either way this never made the news an I would like an answer why. God bless Grorge Zimmerman.

The whole issue with the Zimmerman case was race, not murder. The black race tries to turn everything their way with one word, "racism". These two sub-humans paused and walked up to the 13 month old infant and deliberatley blew it's head off. Why? Because the infant was white or perhaps they felt confidant they infant would not chase them down the street and beat the shi out of them?

you're contradicting yourself ... you're trying to make the case thatthe Zimmerman-Martin case had nothing to do with race, but then you say that these ahols shot the baby because the baby was white ... So it is about race? I'm confused ... (Also, your last sentence makes no sense) ...

You say that but in the majority of cases we resist initially.What we should do and what we actually in a shock situation is the difference between trained police or military personnel and innocent young mothers simply out for a walk with their bleesed child being slaughtered by sub-human trash. Either way this never made the news an I would like an answer why. God bless Grorge Zimmerman.

Never made the news? So we're not really talking about it because it was on the News?

You weren't there either yet you're throwing out the race card?

She didn't know them - I'm not sure where you pulled that idea from - this is from your article:

But if you want to ARGUE with an armed robber instead of just forking over your wallet then go ahead.

I don't understand your message. What argument? She didn't have any money. I didn't read anything about her arguing with anyone.

I don't understand your message. What argument? She didn't have any money. I didn't read anything about her arguing with anyone.

Ok - well - she chose to have a verbal exchange (argument, back talk, discussion, philosophical debate - whatever in the heck you want to call it) instead of just handing him her purse.

I still can't help but wonder - if she did what he said and handed over her purse - would he have murdered her child?

I wouldn't bargain with my children's lives like she did.

from the link
In spite of the social media “outrage” and the right-wing media narrative, however, the Baby Santiago case only illustrates just how prevalent racism really is in the United States. Just days after Sherry West told police her 13 month old was shot and killed by two black teens, West’s 21 year old daughter went to police to tell them that she suspected her mother may have killed her infant brother. Ashley Glassey told CBS News in March, that her mother has serious mental health issues. These include a diagnosis of bi-polar with accompanying schizophrenic tendencies. West also talked with the media about how she was removed from her mother’s care at the age of 8, because of abuse and neglect in the home. Immediately after the shooting, Glassey said West began asking questions about how long it would take her to collect the insurance money. West’s daughter also told both media and police that her mother made conflicting statements to her, regarding the child’s death - including different stories about who was shot first. West’s inconsistencies and suspicious behavior caused her own daughter to tell police and reporters that she suspected her mother was not telling the truth about how the infant was killed. CBS News reported several days later that police had not followed up with Glassey, nor had they taken her statement. A follow-up call by the press to the police, was never returned.

On July 16th further evidence was released to the public that implicates the parents involvement in the child’s death. Police tests immediately following the shooting revealed gun powder on the hands of both Sherry West and the baby’s father, Louis Santiago. Santiago claimed that he was nowhere near the scene of the shooting. This evidence too, was withheld for months, until the defense attorney in the case demanded that it be released in mid July.

Read more: New Evidence In Georgia Infant's Death Points To Parents, Not Two Black Teens -

Ok - well - she chose to have a verbal exchange (argument, back talk, discussion, philosophical debate - whatever in the heck you want to call it) instead of just handing him her purse.

I still can't help but wonder - if she did what he said and handed over her purse - would he have murdered her child?

I wouldn't bargain with my children's lives like she did.

Amazng response. I'm sure she said to herself "should I risk the life of my infant for the two dollars I have"? Instead like 99.9% of all humans she never guessed the pig boy would shoot a 13 month old infant. Can you name one other case of a scum sucking pig shooting a 13 month old infant? Get the rope!!!!

Amazng response. I'm sure she said to herself "should I risk the life of my infant for the two dollars I have"? Instead like 99.9% of all humans she never guessed the pig boy would shoot a 13 month old infant. Can you name one other case of a scum sucking pig shooting a 13 month old infant? Get the rope!!!!

Maybe you should have read my earlier post before posting

a couple bits from that post
West’s 21 year old daughter went to police to tell them that she suspected her mother may have killed her infant brother. Ashley Glassey told CBS News in March, that her mother has serious mental health issues.

On July 16th further evidence was released to the public that implicates the parents involvement in the child’s death. Police tests immediately following the shooting revealed gun powder on the hands of both Sherry West and the baby’s father, Louis Santiago. Santiago claimed that he was nowhere near the scene of the shooting. This evidence too, was withheld for months, until the defense attorney in the case demanded that it be released in mid July.

I can't help it - there's this nagging thought in my head that if she just gave him her stupid ****ing purse her kid would be alive right now and all she'd have to say is 'the man mugged me in broad daylight'

Sorry - but you don't ARGUE or EXPLAIN dick to a ****ing psycho with a gun in your stupid ****ing face.

So I'm right. The race hustling whores would turn the fault on the victims not the thugs.

So now that it's been revealed that the parents made up the story about "black teens" and the parents had gunpowder on their hands and probably killed the baby themselves, does that change your opinion? Are you still outraged that a little white baby died for no reason? Will you protest for justice for the baby?

from the link

Sherry West was shot by the same person that killed her son, hence GSR found on her body.
Your attempt to introduce doubt was a nice try. However, Ms. West has not been arrested a her and 'husband' released.

Sherry West was shot by the same person that killed her son, hence GSR found on her body.
Your attempt to introduce doubt was a nice try. However, Ms. West has not been arrested a her and 'husband' released.

The Gunpowder Residue was found on her hands. Please explain how that happens when she was shot in the leg.

Her husband "released" - and?? Why did it take a court order for the report of GSR to be released? Could it be possible that the local police have some race problems?

The woman's daughter thinks it is possible she killed her own child.

Back
Top Bottom