• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Wallace blew his chance to have a good decent debate.

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Wallace knew Trump is nominated for the Nobel Peace prize yet was silent on this issue. Wallace had one goal. Attack Trump for Biden. The moderator and not the subjects runs the show and Wallace flat blew his chance on this event where Trump has the full backing of the Americans currently working hard to elect him again. We will win. We the public are in charge.

Lol, conservatives attacking Fox News for being too hard on Trump because he confronted him with facts. Your tears may be salty but they're oh so sweet to me.

Lol, conservatives attacking Fox News for being too hard on Trump because he confronted him with facts. Your tears may be salty but they're oh so sweet to me.
Who has attacked FOX?

Wallace is a Democrat, although he claims now to be an ex-Democrat. He has always been a never-Trumper. That's why Biden agreed to him. No secret of that for anyone.

Who has attacked FOX?

Wallace is a Democrat, although he claims now to be an ex-Democrat. He has always been a never-Trumper. That's why Biden agreed to him. No secret of that for anyone.

Wallace actually works for Fox and this was a Fox News debate. When you guys call your own Goebbels media fake news you've hit rock-bottom.

Laughing at Trump's snidery was not a good look for a supposedly neutral moderator. Joining Trump in constantly interrupting Biden's answers was another giveaway.
Where he really went wrong was letting Trump loose to turn the "Debate" into a circus,

Wallace actually works for Fox and this was a Fox News debate. When you guys call your own Goebbels media fake news you've hit rock-bottom.

Again, the message was a lie. I have not read nor heard one person criticize FOX for the debate.

Wallace knew Trump is nominated for the Nobel Peace prize yet was silent on this issue. Wallace had one goal. Attack Trump for Biden. The moderator and not the subjects runs the show and Wallace flat blew his chance on this event where Trump has the full backing of the Americans currently working hard to elect him again. We will win. We the public are in charge.

Trump didn't follow the debate rules that both sides agreed to....so why don't you cry about that instead of acting like a whiny little victim?

Back
Top Bottom