• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where U.S. should get immigrants from.

alphamale

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The U.S. should be getting it's immigrants from eastern europe, and east asia. Thanks to a de facto cabal between the feckless mexican government, U.S. agribusiness and other employers of the unskilled, liberal politicians who see a new voting bloc, reconquista hispanic ideologues, and the catholic church which sees it's power ebbing, the U.S. is becoming a dumping ground for mexico's underclass.

Eastern europe has a lot of educated and underemployed citizens, and east asia is a reservoir of high IQ talent. Probably should include mainland china. With their one child policy, they soon will have a whole generation of men who can't find wives or gfs. We can bring 'em over here and give them the black women.

alphamale said:
.... and east asia is a reservoir of high IQ talent.

I would correct that to East Asia has a high reserve of educated talent, not natural high IQ talent. I'm flattered you think so highly of my race but it's just that we come from a culture that socially rewards and praises people for educational pursuit (rather than jocks). The word "Geek" does not exist.

alphamale said:
The U.S. should be getting it's immigrants from eastern europe, and east asia. Thanks to a de facto cabal between the feckless mexican government, U.S. agribusiness and other employers of the unskilled, liberal politicians who see a new voting bloc, reconquista hispanic ideologues, and the catholic church which sees it's power ebbing, the U.S. is becoming a dumping ground for mexico's underclass.

Eastern europe has a lot of educated and underemployed citizens, and east asia is a reservoir of high IQ talent. Probably should include mainland china. With their one child policy, they soon will have a whole generation of men who can't find wives or gfs. We can bring 'em over here and give them the black women.

That is a rather needlessly racist post, especially nice was the "give them the black women." It has more to do with culture than actual race. Which has to do with geography, history, and sure, race. But it's not all about race.

Exactly, there are many skilled workers just dying to come to the US from Western Europe and East Asia, the competition is very heated there and easining immigration numbers from Korea, Japan, and China would contribute to our economy rather than drain from it.

alphamale said:
We can bring 'em over here and give them the black women.

Wow. I think you're just trolling. No one can possibly be this moronic.

alphamale said:
With their one child policy, they soon will have a whole generation of men who can't find wives or gfs. We can bring 'em over here and give them the black women.

WTF, man? ...

alphamale said:

All Asians Are Smart
All Black Women Are Single
and Alphamale is the racist man
who helped me make up this jingle!

alphamale said:

Hmmmm. The thread has the potential to produce some worthy discussion. As a nation, we cannot simply decide upon where our immigrants should originate, but individually, we may make arguments on where the best potential to contribute to our civilization can come from.

However, the emboldened statement begs to destroy any attempt of intelligent thought into the topic. It has nothing to do with the subject and it is just a simplistic tactic to involve racism. Freedom of speech is precious - so is the individual responsibility of it. The thread is still salvageable. Future posts will tell.

Last edited:
alphamale said:
Where U.S. should get immigrants from?

I don't care where the US get's its immigrints from as long as they are legal,not terrorist,wish to assimilate into our country,want to be only loyal to this country and no other on the planet,wish to speak American which is english,and wish to only fly our flag and no one elses.

Our country has been built upon the sweat, blood, and creativity of immigrants from all cultures and regions of the earth. There is a reason they come to the comfortable folds of America.

Continental Europe has no model for integrating immigrants into the social and economic mainstream. There's nothing really resembling equal-opportunity programs or affirmative action. Any attempts by these governments are half-hearted reforms. (Witness the riots in bigoted France). Those people who can't afford to make it to America find their way to England.

In Africa, the wars and ethnic cleansings throughout the continent are nothing short of a complete societal breakdown. Social organization doesn’t completely collapse; it merely fragments into smaller and smaller groups. Africans suffer the curse of the strongman — all those ruthless, well-armed individuals who form private armies strictly to further their own ambitions for wealth and power. These men prey upon ignorance, superstition, and old tribal fears to prop up their "kleptocracies," and too often find support from Western governments whose interests have little to do with the common African good.

The Middle East is diseased. The members of this failing civilization suffers from the restrictions on the free flow of information and is dominated by a single dogmatic restrictive religion. There is a general low valuation of education and low prestige assigned to work. The greatest social advancement in history is the march of equality for women's rights. The Middle East suffers from the subjugation of women. Any civilization that forbids half of their civilization from contributing will never compete on the global stage. It is a colossal waste of human potential.

Millions of immigrants and their children who have not the slightest hope of a decent future from so many corners of the world come to our shores with hope and with confidence that what they leave behind is not layed out in front of them. I believe that all immigrants can contribute.

Last edited:
Lets ask?
1. From the Philippines.
2. From places other than countries that want to destroy our way of life.
3. How do we define our way of life? Not by polls from other countries.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bandaidwoman said:
I would correct that to East Asia has a high reserve of educated talent, not natural high IQ talent. I'm flattered you think so highly of my race but it's just that we come from a culture that socially rewards and praises people for educational pursuit (rather than jocks). The word "Geek" does not exist.

No, studies have repeatedly shown asians with IQ 5 points above caucasians - it's just a neutral fact.

-Demosthenes- said:
That is a rather needlessly racist post, especially nice was the "give them the black women." It has more to do with culture than actual race. Which has to do with geography, history, and sure, race. But it's not all about race.

Sorry to offend your PC sensibilities, but I deal in reality, not PC fantasyland. The "give them the black women." was facetious.

GySgt said:
Hmmmm. The thread has the potential to produce some worthy discussion. As a nation, we cannot simply decide upon where our immigrants should originate, but individually, we may make arguments on where the best potential to contribute to our civilization can come from.

Why can't we "simply decide upon where our immigrants should originate" - have libs completely doublethinked away even the notion of borders and immigration control?

alphamale said:
Why can't we "simply decide upon where our immigrants should originate" - have libs completely doublethinked away even the notion of borders and immigration control?

Well, frankly, yes they have. They claim otherwise, but when it comes down to it, our liberal element is in a constant state of fear that their lives are one step away from living in a police state. We live in such a very sickening "politically-correct" society, in which people are so afraid of losing their rights, that they won't do what is necessary to protect them.

The southern wall is a long overdue event.

My sentiments about controlling the entrance of immigrants based on origin of region is that we would short change our growth. Much like women's rights or racial equal opportunity, if we still lived in the past where, our creativity only came from part of our civilization, we would not be as prosperous as we are today. There can be no denying that our society progressed in leaps and bounds with the addition of women into the work force and our true potential was unleashed. Change that men long resisted and feared in our country resulted not only in greater competition for jobs, but in the creation of more jobs. When talent enters a work force, it creates jobs. Competition improves performance. We must continue to maximize our potential by allowing all cultures to contribute as they have for the last two hundred years. Now, there is a work around to just allowing the flood gates to remain open. We could simply do back ground checks on each individual almost in the same manner that we conduct background checks for security clearances. Without the cooperation of the original nation, this would be difficult and impossible in some cases, but it would greater our ability to weed out candidates.

Last edited:
alphamale said:

I agree. But we already have enough diversity and our white American population is dangerously low at 69.1 percent. We should have a European only immigration policy. We dont need people who dont play by the rules and call us racist when we are nice enough to help them in the first place. Germans and other Europeans will also come and they are high skilled workers.

You might like this party: www.constitutionparty.com -only part that would do something about immigration.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
I agree. But we already have enough diversity and our white American population is dangerously low at 69.1 percent.

dangerously low?

the white population is what it is. there's nothing good or bad about it. it just is.

star2589 said:
dangerously low?

the white population is what it is. there's nothing good or bad about it. it just is.

"Where are all the white women at?" - Blazing Saddles.

Last edited:
alphamale said:
No, studies have repeatedly shown asians with IQ 5 points above caucasians - it's just a neutral fact.

East Asians (specifically, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese) score significantly higher than Whites in the visuospatial segment of IQ tests. Can't speak for the vietnamese but the Chinese written language is very visuospatial and thus would condition our brains in this matter at a very young age. ( I was doing one hour of caligraphy a day beginning in pre school so we could master the 50,000 characters needed to attain college level and scholarly proficiency.)

Anywhere as long as they enter through proper legal channels.

bandaidwoman said:
East Asians (specifically, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese) score significantly higher than Whites in the visuospatial segment of IQ tests. Can't speak for the vietnamese but the Chinese written language is very visuospatial and thus would condition our brains in this matter at a very young age. ( I was doing one hour of caligraphy a day beginning in pre school so we could master the 50,000 characters needed to attain college level and scholarly proficiency.)

I've been around asians forever in university and work - they're all very good. These are the type people we should bring in.

bandaidwoman said:
Ohhh boy, caligraphy..... it was fun though. Drew king on other peoples foreheads and eight for thier moustache hehehehehe.
Like you said in your former post, E. Asian society is pro-education to a degree that is unimaginable to most in the west. Every parent want's thier kid to become a doctor, engineer, or scientist.
But immigration for us is incredibly difficult, since we're "spies".

alphamale said:
I've been around asians forever in university and work - they're all very good. These are the type people we should bring in.

Two of my worst employees ever were Asian. They were third generation Asians, perhaps they had assimilated too much of the "American" culture?::smile: Still don't buy the whole race superiority thing. I'll make sure I hire first generation Asians the next time :mrgreen:

Last edited:
bandaidwoman said:
Two of my worst employees ever were Asian. They were third generation Asians, perhaps they had assimilated too much of the "American" culture?::smile: Still don't buy the whole race superiority thing. I'll make sure I hire first generation Asians the next time :mrgreen:
Can't stand most second gen asians (even though I'm 2nd gen) or beyond. They think they're white. Talk like it, act like it, completely forgot thier mother tongue, disgraceful.

jfuh said:
Can't stand most second gen asians (even though I'm 2nd gen) or beyond. They think they're white. Talk like it, act like it, completely forgot thier mother tongue, disgraceful.

I hope my daughter continues to speak mandarin and Hokien with her child when the time comes. Of course, she will probably be the only natural blonde that speaks it! It's my primary language with her unless my husband and I are conversing.

Back
Top Bottom