• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where the **** is the outrage!

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Muslims are blowing up mosques in Iraq,but yet not one irate extreamist muslim protesting.No irate extreamist muslims in France protesting the desicration of a mosque,no irate extreamist muslims in Saudia Arabia protesting the desicration of a mosque.no irate extreamist muslims in Birtian protesting the desicration of a mosque,no irate extreamist muslims in Pakistan protesting the desicration of a mosque and no irate extreamist muslims in Turkey Palastine,Iran or any other muslim country protesting the desicration of mosques in Iraq.

I knew it,the outrage over cartoons have nothing to do with being offended.The only reason why irrate extreamist muslims acted like filthy animals is because these cartoons represent the west's defiance to them.Those extreamist irrate muslims see the Mohhamed cartoons as the west basicly flipping them off and saying **** you we will not submit to Islam.

jamesrage said:
Muslims are blowing up mosques in Iraq,but yet not one irate extreamist muslim protesting.No irate extreamist muslims in France protesting the desicration of a mosque,no irate extreamist muslims in Saudia Arabia protesting the desicration of a mosque.no irate extreamist muslims in Birtian protesting the desicration of a mosque,no irate extreamist muslims in Pakistan protesting the desicration of a mosque and no irate extreamist muslims in Turkey Palastine,Iran or any other muslim country protesting the desicration of mosques in Iraq.

I knew it,the outrage over cartoons have nothing to do with being offended.The only reason why irrate extreamist muslims acted like filthy animals is because these cartoons represent the west's defiance to them.Those extreamist irrate muslims see the Mohhamed cartoons as the west basicly flipping them off and saying **** you we will not submit to Islam.

And you wont see a protest....go figure...

cherokee said:
And you wont see a protest....go figure...

One would think that blowing up a mosque would be a serious stomp(notice that I did not say kick in the balls) on the balls to Islam.They riot,burn down a emabsy,blame the jews,murder people over a cartoon but do and say nothing when mosques are being blown up by muslims.

jamesrage said:
One would think that blowing up a mosque would be a serious stomp(notice that I did not say kick in the balls) on the balls to Islam.They riot,burn down a emabsy,blame the jews,murder people over a cartoon but do and say nothing when mosques are being blown up by muslims.
When it comes to Jews and Westerners they are blinded by their hate... They in fact luv to hate us and scavenge themselves to find reason. When they cannot... They improvise. I am perplexed by their ignorance... A sub culture or what!!?

jamesrage said:

It does not surprise me at all. Read the Koran and you will find out why. Do you remember our troops backing away from the Mosque in Iraq? That is the difference between us and them.

[2.256] There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

So what is that Islamic religion of “peace” all about?

“[9.32] They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers are averse.” http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

Those scary mouths! Not to be confused with the Cartoons.

“[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.”

Build a wall, it will protect us.

“[59.14] They will not fight against you in a body save in fortified towns or from behind walls; their fighting between them is severe, you may think them as one body, and their hearts are disunited; that is because they are a people who have no sense.”

Yeah, a wall and a border patrol will protect us. {sound of laughter}

If the “Peaceful” Muslim can’t answer the questions it is time to draw conclusions:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=225328&postcount=12

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=244379&postcount=56

So how do you know, Muslims did it?

In fact, many people in the Middle East seem to think, Americans did it.
There was at least one eyewitness, who said, some Americans left the mosque 10 minutes before the first explosion.

The outrage would be stronger, if people think, Americans did it?
Many of them already think so.

Volker said:

There was at least one eyewitness, who said, some Americans left the mosque 10 minutes before the first explosion.

The outrage would be stronger, if people think, Americans did it?
Many of them already think so.

No doubt fueled by moronic propoganda like what you just said.

The insurgents who FOUGHT their way into one mosque before destroying it were MUSLIM!

No one has a problem believing this is Zarqawi because he claimed he would never hurt Muslims only to bomb 3 Jordanian Hotels (including 1 Jordanian wedding, killing the bride, groom, and many more Muslims) to teach them a lesson about thinking of helping the U.S. He even bragged about it afterwards - so much for his promise to only attack Infadels.

Everyone knows this is the latest tactic of Iranian and Al Qaeda terrorists, striking both sects' mosques in hopes of starting a civil war. You would have to be a MORON to think it is America doing it because a civil war is the LAST thing the U.S. wants and the BEST thing the terrorists want!

easyt65 said:
Everyone knows this is the latest tactic of Iranian and Al Qaeda terrorists, striking both sects' mosques in hopes of starting a civil war. You would have to be a MORON to think it is America doing it because a civil war is the LAST thing the U.S. wants and the BEST thing the terrorists want!
Do you know some kind of evidence?
Or is your argumentation only built on slandering and things like "everyone knows ..."?

Volker said:
Do you know some kind of evidence?
Or is your argumentation only build on slandering and things like "everyone knows ..."?

As a matter of fact, yes, I do have evidence. If you paid attention to the news reports of the 1st (Golden-Domed mosque) bombing, you would have heard the reports that the perpetrators were muslim. if you have been paying close attention, you will have heard further evidence of insurgent participation in these attacks.

As far as 'everyone knows', besides military info I am privy to that you aren't, the fact that we have seen Suni and Shia clerics walking hand-in-hand down the streets together to clam their fellow countrymen and remind them these attacks are by outsiders speak VOLUNES!

Now you have the latest news that Zarqawi is personally saying there is another attack coming, the biggest and baddest, that will make these last/recent attacks look lame. That comment is like a declaration, "I am responsible for the latest attacks, but you ain't seen nothing yet!"

easyt65 said:
As a matter of fact, yes, I do have evidence. If you paid attention to the news reports of the 1st (Golden-Domed mosque) bombing, you would have heard the reports that the perpetrators were muslim. if you have been paying close attention, you will have heard further evidence of insurgent participation in these attacks.
No, I did not see anything about evidences.
The topic was about the outrage and if it would be more if it was about non-Muslims, I guess.

Claims to have some secret information, which you can not share, are useless in a public debate, I think.

Volker said:

Becasue if we did it,we would admit it,we would have some legitimate reason for
destroying a mosque or any other building.

Any links or are you just babling anti-american leftist idiot liberal garbage?Your assumptions seem to be as absurd as leftist liberal rants about how the military was targeting journalist.

jamesrage said:

As much as I disagree with you in on other topics, I have to say you are dead on about this one. It seems the Muslims can go around blowing sh.it up left and right, even their own people. but a cartoon is worth starting a jyhad over.

jallman said:
As much as I disagree with you in on other topics, I have to say you are dead on about this one. It seems the Muslims can go around blowing sh.it up left and right, even their own people. but a cartoon is worth starting a jyhad over.

Nice to see we finally agree on something.

There was no outrage about the danish cartoons when they were published in arab media in August last year. NOT a ripple.
It was only when an outraged "IMAM" (my ***) turned up making a fuss and seeking publicity, he also put cartoons between the originals that were not even of danish authorship, only dubious unrevealed authorship showing Allah as a pig etc.
Now the timing of this outrage was very convenient for the neocons, so who was that "imam" working for you think?
Follow the money follow the power, follow who stands to gain.
They been planning these tactics for world domination for ages and don't tell me the American Government don't do stuff like that, the bombings are all their handy work, they the war mongers they the ones in the business of selling arms any way they can.
Have you READ the recerntly declassified documents in which they openly discuss terror options to put things in the light they want.
Where IS the outrage,YES!
Bet you don't even dare read and reply (any of you wise guys)

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/...northwoods.pdf :shock:

jamesrage said:
Because if we did it,we would admit it,we would have some legitimate reason for
destroying a mosque or any other building.
Sometimes American forces admit something, sometimes they do not.

jamesrage said:
Any links or are you just babling anti-american leftist idiot liberal garbage?Your assumptions seem to be as absurd as leftist liberal rants about how the military was targeting journalist.
Well, the statement of an eyewitness can be found at http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m20924.

My impression, that people from Middle East are suspicious about Americans, comes from a German forum, where people from Middle East post, too.

Originally posted by Jamesrage:

By George, Jimmyboy, I'm not sure I actually agree with the way you presented your arguement, but I do agree with your premise. I think you make a valid point. Kudo's to you.

Volker said:
Sometimes American forces admit something, sometimes they do not.

Well, the statement of an eyewitness can be found at http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m20924.

My impression, that people from Middle East are suspicious about Americans, comes from a German forum, where people from Middle East post, too.

Don't you mean alledged eyewitness?His story is not coraborated with anyone elses story.His indentity is not revealed,he could be anyone in the world just making **** up to bash our troops.

Billo_Really said:
By George, Jimmyboy, I'm not sure I actually agree with the way you presented your arguement, but I do agree with your premise. I think you make a valid point. Kudo's to you.

I like how I presented it.

jamesrage said:
Don't you mean alledged eyewitness?His story is not coraborated with anyone elses story.His indentity is not revealed,he could be anyone ...
Yes, but his identity is known.

My name is Muhammad Al-Samarrai, I own an internet-cafe near the mosque ...
However, this story can be made up by himself or someone else.
I don't have the means to prove the story or even find out, if this person exists.

My point was, that the fact, there is not much outrage, is not implicitly related to the conviction, Muslims did it.

Volker said:
Yes, but his identity is known.

Do you know him,have you seen him on tv?

However, this story can be made up by himself or someone else.
I don't have the means to prove the story or even find out, if this person exists.
Why the hell jump on the "our troops did it" band wagon?

My point was, that the fact, there is not much outrage, is not implicitly related to the conviction, Muslims did it.

If muslims did not do it I would think there would be world wide riots by angry extreamist muslims everywhere.After all a few people got killed after massive riots by terrorist symopatizing extreamist muslims when Newsweek falsely reported that a soldier flush a Qur'an down the toilet.

Here is a story about some terrorist sympathizers calling for the bombing of Britian and the US after the Newsweek falsely reported that a soldier flushed a Qur'an down the toilet.This was outside U.S. Embassy in Britian.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/05/20/britain.protest/index.html

"Down, down USA; down, down USA," the protesters called for the killing of Americans, the death of the U.S. president, the death of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, the bombing of Britain, and the annihilation of the U.S. capital: "Nuke, nuke Washington; Nuke, nuke Washington! Bomb, bomb the Pentagon.

snip..

"Death, death Tony Blair; death, death Tony Blair. Death, death George Bush," the protesters chanted.

"The only language we speak today is the language of jihad,"

jamesrage said:
Do you know him,have you seen him on tv?
Wow, so having seen someone in TV is a good prove?
Well, I heard, when people negotiate about business things and someone writes something at the paper, it's one thing. Presenting the same thing at a computer spreadsheet, partners may think "Oh, it's at the computer, so it's probably right." Talk about modern media.

jamesrage said:
Why the hell jump on the "our troops did it" band wagon?
You still don't get my point, right?

Well, desecrating the Qur'an is in fact something, that can lead to trouble.
But here again, it doesn't matter, if a muslim or a non-muslim does it.

Volker said:
Wow, so having seen someone in TV is a good prove?
Well, I heard, when people negotiate about business things and someone writes something at the paper, it's one thing. Presenting the same thing at a computer spreadsheet, partners may think "Oh, it's at the computer, so it's probably right." Talk about modern media.

If you are going to say someone is a witness to a event then there should be some way of backing it up.

Well, desecrating the Qur'an is in fact something, that can lead to trouble.
But here again, it doesn't matter, if a muslim or a non-muslim does it.

We know for a fact that is not true.Rat extreamist muslim terrorist get a free pass every time they blow a mosque up,I imagine there is a whole lot of Qur'ans in those mosque.

jamesrage said:
If you are going to say someone is a witness to a event then there should be some way of backing it up.
Because it's harder to fake TV than to fake the internet?

We know for a fact that is not true.Rat extreamist muslim terrorist get a free pass every time they blow a mosque up,I imagine there is a whole lot of Qur'ans in those mosque.[/QUOTE]There were a lot of Qur'ans in the mosque. We know for fact, there is outrage, if muslims do such things.

Volker said:
Because it's harder to fake TV than to fake the internet?

Any scmuck can put up a bogus article on the net.

http://mobile.theonion.com/content/node/46452

There were a lot of Qur'ans in the mosque. We know for fact, there is outrage, if muslims do such things.

I seriously doubt there is any outrage what so ever.Newsweek prints a bogus story of a soldier flushing a Qur'an down the toilet with out any evidence what so ever and all hell breaks loose in almost every country where extreamist muslims live.Mosques are blown up and there is hardly any outrage and there pictures and video of the blown up mosque.

jamesrage said:
Any scmuck can put up a bogus article on the net.

http://mobile.theonion.com/content/node/46452

I seriously doubt there is any outrage what so ever.Newsweek prints a bogus story of a soldier flushing a Qur'an down the toilet with out any evidence what so ever and all hell breaks loose in almost every country where extreamist muslims live.Mosques are blown up and there is hardly any outrage and there pictures and video of the blown up mosque.
There was outrage and violance in Iraq after the destruction of the mosque, but the good thing was, it went away after a few days.

Back
Top Bottom