• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where pro-choice people live: Red State vs. Blue State

Pro-choice people: Where do you live

• Total voters

Xsnake1

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Wondering how many pro-choice people there are in Blue States versus Red States.

Wondering how many pro-choice people there are in Blue States versus Red States.

If you hadn't put "republican" or "democrat" in the poll I would have voted. I am not a republican nor am I a democrat. I do however live in what is considered a red state and I am pro-choice.

Is Ohio considered Blue or Red?

In Georgia, pretty solid red state sadly. Hopefully with demographic shifts it will become a purple state within the next decade.

I live not in a red or a blue state, but in a golden state.
But, of late I've began to suspect that it is actually iron pyrite.

I live in a blue-ish state, but a dark blue city.

For the record, I don't consider myself a Democrat, or even necessarily a liberal as it's currently defined.

In the poll, I don't think it was asking your political affiliation, it was asking about the state you live in, and defined what the Red State was and what the Blue State was.

I live in wonderful Wyoming, one of the very reddest of the Red States. Happily.

MD is a mostly blue state, but I live in an area that is very red. I guess that works out alright for a libertarian, but right now I'd settle for a highly purple state.

I think PA is purple

GOverner Rep
Mayors of pittsburgh and Philly, both dems
Senators, 1 Rep, 1 Dem
Congress 13 reps, 5 Dems

Even California has elected Republican governors, the latest being another movie actor just like that more famous one who went on to be president.

So, it's not totally blue. It might not be red, or even purple, either. Maybe violet?

This was a very good article - thanks for posting. I've said for years that the biggest contrast in values in the US is the rural-urban divide. Wherever there is a higher population density, one usually finds a higher average educational level, a higher proportion of younger adults, a higher proportion of single people, and a higher proportion of internationalism, cosmopolitanism, and tolerance of diversity, and those particular characteristics associate with a pro-choice view.

my city would be blue if it was located in usa ,so l will vote blue one

I live in probably the bluest of them all, MA, but I live in pretty much the reddest town of the state

Back
Top Bottom