• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Military Aid to Ukraine comes from. STATISTIC :

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
An interesting info-graphic, according to which, as expected, America :cool: became the leader by a large margin. Given, this parity can only increase. ps just look at small but robust Estonia )) (y)

Where military aid to Ukraine comes from , STATISTIC :

An interesting info-graphic, according to which, as expected, America :cool: became the leader by a large margin. Given, this parity can only increase. ps just look at small but robust Estonia )) (y)

Where military aid to Ukraine comes from , STATISTIC :

Just wait till Nancy rams through that $33Billion that Biden's pukes are asking for. She already went to see Zelensky to work out who's going to get rich and who's not.

who's going to get rich and who's not.
i KNOW WHO IS NOT gonna get rich , - the Kabaev family

i KNOW WHO IS NOT gonna get rich , - the Kabaev family

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if some of that $33 Billion lands in the lap of some Russians. The Dems have a lot of Russian contacts.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if some of that $33 Billion lands in the lap of some Russians. The Dems have a lot of Russian contacts.

I assume you have evidence for this claim?

I assume you have evidence for this claim?
That is one of the most corrupt parts of the world. A LOT of people from a LOT of countries get a piece of that corruption. Including Americans. (Like the big guy.)

That is one of the most corrupt parts of the world. A LOT of people from a LOT of countries get a piece of that corruption. Including Americans. (Like the big guy.)

So that's a no then.

Biden's pukes
are you trying to say that the Republicans voted AGAINST IT? I THINK YOU mistook the Republican party for the Trumpist crime gang of the Moscow poodles /UI , who obviously AGAINST THIS BILL

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Trump , is it you ?

are you trying to say that the Republicans voted AGAINST IT?
As far as I know, the $33 Billion hasn't come up for a vote yet, so no...I'm not saying anyone has voted for or against it.

I THINK YOU mistook the Republican party for the Trumpist crime gang of the Moscow poodles /UI , who obviously AGAINST THIS BILL

View attachment 67388506
This stuff...👆
...I have absolutely no idea what it has to do with what I said. Not even the part of my comment that you singled out.

This is dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom