• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is Trump's Allegiance? To himself or to the nation?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump asks Putin to release information on Hunter Biden while invasion is occurring.

"two days ago":

Trump asks Putin to release any info about Hunter Biden

Amid widespread criticism of his praise for Russian President Vladimir Putin, former President Donald Trump publicly called on Putin on Tuesday to release any dirt he might have on Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

In this interview on Tuesday, Trump had no comment on Putin's killing of innocent women and children but he did ask for Putin's help to bring down Hunter Biden (and therefore Joe Biden) so that he can have something on Biden for the 2024 election.

There was no mention of the innocent people dying in Ukraine. There was no mention of the unfair invasion Putin is perpetrating. There was no mention of the fact that Putin has expressed his hate for the U.S. The only thing he mentioned is "Putin I need your help".

My gawd people. Is this the man you want running our country?

Last edited:

Where is Trump's Allegiance? To himself or to the nation?​

himself, its always been to himself since the 70s/80 that i know of
anybody that believes otherwise is tinfoil hat nutter, a sucker or just plainly topically uneducated

He's all but said out loud, I sure would like a piece of that ass. How folks support this man I will never understand unless you are wealthy and or racist.

Wondering why people support the corrupt pig Trump is as fruitless as wondering why Jim Jones's supporters followed him to the jungles of Guyana and guzzled poison when he told them to.

Wondering why people support the corrupt pig Trump is as fruitless as wondering why Jim Jones's supporters followed him to the jungles of Guyana and guzzled poison when he told them to.
Faith in their beliefs. I laugh thinking back at my early catholic school years when the nuns used the term 'blind faith' on us over and over. Then my dad told me if my friends were jumping off of a bridge and yelling blind faith, don't follow them.

I thought it was pretty obvious who's first on Trumps list. If you know anything about mental health you know he's a textbook Narcissist. It's probably caused by his shitty father. None the less, there's really no fixing it.

NARCISSISTS THINK THEIR FEELINGS ARE FACTS!

Narcissists like to think their feelings ARE facts.
So whatever they feel, anger, rage or whatever is triggered in them,
they like to believe it is justified. It's easy for them to spread lies about
you, they convince themselves they have the right to feel this way.

If they think about something and have a negative feeling towards
you or something you said or did, they start to believe it's true.
The more they say it, the more they believe it's the truth.
They are ALWAYS the victims.

"Everything is your fault" starts to become real for them.
They live in this delusional world, so this is part of their ongoing delusion.
Their mind works differently than those of normal people.
They are wired so differently that it will never make sense to normal
people.

He's all but said out loud, I sure would like a piece of that ass. How folks support this man I will never understand unless you are wealthy and or racist.
Well, if you take that about Trump than you must believe Biden is a pedophile they way he sniffs the female children. How folks support this man I will never understand unless you are creepy and or a pedophile. See how this works!

Trump has some personality issues, for sure. The same old stupid talking points are getting tiring to read, though. They are just lies and half truths, Just because you commies repeat them a million times doesn’t make them true.

Trump has some personality issues, for sure. The same old stupid talking points are getting tiring to read, though. They are just lies and half truths, Just because you commies repeat them a million times doesn’t make them true.
You complain of the supposed half truths repeated regarding Trump, yet call everyone left of you a "commie."
See any irony or hypocrisy in that?

Or why almost all of the remaining survivors of the Branch Davidian disaster in Waco STILL think Koresh was God, and had the right to bang eleven year old girls.

Or why almost all of the remaining survivors of the Branch Davidian disaster in Waco STILL think Koresh was God, and had the right to bang eleven year old girls.
Or why most of the FLDS residents of Colorado City still support their "prophet" Warren Jeffs.
Cultists are gonna' cult.

Trump asks Putin to release information on Hunter Biden while invasion is occurring.

"two days ago":

In this interview on Tuesday, Trump had no comment on Putin's killing of innocent women and children but he did ask for Putin's help to bring down Hunter Biden (and therefore Joe Biden) so that he can have something on Biden for the 2024 election.

There was no mention of the innocent people dying in Ukraine. There was no mention of the unfair invasion Putin is perpetrating. There was no mention of the fact that Putin has expressed his hate for the U.S. The only thing he mentioned is "Putin I need your help".

Your presentation of this is a lie.

IN YOUR SOURCE, Trump made a comment about a topic, but did not ask Putin anything.

To show that you are not posting an outright lie, please cut and paste the source that shows that Putin and Trump had a conversation containing the exchange you have lied into existence.

Well, if you take that about Trump than you must believe Biden is a pedophile they way he sniffs the female children. How folks support this man I will never understand unless you are creepy and or a pedophile. See how this works!
No, I don't see how it works. Biden is being sued by how many women for sexual advances? You folks tell yourselves the weirdest things, and y'all believe yourselves. Now, let's get out there and grab some ***** that isn't my wife's.

Trump has officially been accused of sexually molesting 24 women. Biden has had a total of 8 sexual misconduct allegations against him, mostly for improper touching. Trump has 1 accusation of Rape, Biden has none.

Biden has always been a touchy/feely kind of guy. An emotional person that has empathy for others and feels pain/sorrow as strongly as he feels caring/love for others, and as such, is considered being a touchy/feely kind of guy and that certainly opens up the fact that most people are NOT touchy/feely and can misinterpret the emotions of someone that is, as generating sexual misconduct allegations when they are only caring emotions being shown.

In the case of Trump, never in his entire life has he shown to be a person that feels emotions for others. He is a narcissist that has repeatedly abused others in many ways and has never shown any care for the misfortunes of others. In fact, the ridicules them (his statement about John McCain that spent 5 years in a Japanese prison being tortured "Trump: "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured". Trump's degrading statements about women (not just one in particular but women in general) shows that sexual misconduct is more of a character trait than not. Biden has never degraded any woman publicly (or otherwise).

What this all goes to prove is that Biden is no pedophile or sexual molester. Trump is. I do not see you ever accusing Trump of being a pedophile or of being a sexual molester but I see you doing it with Biden. That makes your post totally unbelievable and to be discarded as plain biased fake news.

By the way, I can show you much more proof of all of this (Trump being a sexual molester and Biden being just a really caring-for-others individual).

Having said all of this and given you proof of it, it does mean your post is pure BS. I think you owe everyone an apology.

"not exactly a fan of our country" :rolleyes:

Its only natural that those who hate America would want to help him.

But you saying 'commies' ten times a day does.
No wonder the American right has got the reputation it has.

We don't hate America. Never have, never will.
It is discouraging to see leftists attempt to change America in to something different.
You American Marxists are far closer to communism than you think. Your handlers have trained you to deny it at every opportunity. But just like your talking points, you've been misled and deceived.

"two days ago":

Do you really need to ask such a question, really? Everyone knows trump is all about trump. He would sell Alaska back to Putin if Putin would allow a trump tower in Moscow.

Trump continued his assault on American democracy.

At the worst possible moment in history, the former President is embracing the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Donald Trump recently told a crowd in Georgia. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.'”

Now he is asking Putin for help. I mean this is off the charts. This is nuts.

Former President Donald Trump said in an interview with the conservative TV show JustTheNews published Tuesday, “I would think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer,” pushing an unproven claim about Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Russia.

Stephen Collinson writes, "Trump’s latest appeal offers a window into his twisted morality as he lines up again alongside Putin. This may be the ex-President’s most twisted and pathological attempt yet to corruptly advance his own political career ahead of a possible 2024 White House bid. His thinking seems to be clear. Putin might be raining atrocities on Ukrainian citizens, bombing hospitals, apartment blocks, razing entire cities and sending 4 million refugees west into Europe. But Trump seems willing to overlook all of that in service of his own perceived interests.

"Not only is Trump seeking to cook up a self-serving conspiracy with a Russian President much of the world now regards as a war criminal. He’s also asking an enemy of the United States, who has threatened nuclear war, to damage the American commander-in-chief who is leading the West in an effort to aid an innocent, invaded nation and to save democracy."

Back
Top Bottom