• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is Trump's Allegiance? To himself or to the nation?

The US has always had "problems" this isn't a revelation. And yes there were problems under Trump and he added to them by giving lunatics that used to be relegated to the fringe a voice and brought them into the mainstream. He told them that they're "victims", that liberals in big cities are their enemies and Mexicans are their enemies, Trump by his very nature is dysfunctional and he attracts the dysfunctional, those that thrive on chaos. That isn't the type of person that needs to be leading the free world. The man displays characteristics of a malignant narcissist incapable of empathy. He's also a sadist as his Twitter history shows. Find better people to admire.

Your understanding of this is perverted by hate and bias rising from propagandists trying to deceive the weak minded.

During one of the campaigns, I was idle when a Trump Stump Speech was broadcast. I watched it wire to wire. It was generally uplifting, optimistic and humorous.

There were about 15 to 45 words that could have been taken out of context, twisted and perverted by propagandists to imply something that was not a part of the thoughts presented.

That is exactly what NBC Nightly News did that night.

You are parroting the thoughts of those that hate and rejecting the events that actually happened in the real world.

Your understanding of this is perverted by hate and bias rising from propagandists trying to deceive the weak minded.

During one of the campaigns, I was idle when a Trump Stump Speech was broadcast. I watched it wire to wire. It was generally uplifting, optimistic and humorous.

There were about 15 to 45 words that could have been taken out of context, twisted and perverted by propagandists to imply something that was not a part of the thoughts presented.

That is exactly what NBC Nightly News did that night.

You are parroting the thoughts of those that hate and rejecting the events that actually happened in the real world.
Trumps own family has made it clear what he is. He's human garbage. You idolize a malignant narcissist drug addict.

Trump only works with first person singular pronouns. It's the "I", the "me" and the "my".

Intellectually and morally unfit for office

There's no "I" in MAGA.

Sure. Lots of people felt the same way about Hitler. He made the trains run on time.

That was Mussolini.

Another flawed understanding of history.

Outcomes produced? Dividing the nation like no president with his vitriol and venom. Nothing the guy wrote was untrue but as usual any criticism of trump is immediately met with stupid comments like, I get it, you hate the guy.

What about all the stuff you mention? You seem to be suggesting it's all the dems fault. Out of curiosity, how long have we had a border and why have the republicans never fixed the 'crisis' when they've had complete control of the government over the years?

Here's a partial listing of things that were non-issues when Trump was in office and have gone to Hell under Biden:

Inflation
Border crisis
Supply chain
Product shortages
Ukraine
Afghanistan
COVID relief abuses
Biden crime family activities
Energy
Pathetically weak
Appointing Harris

Even a mindless Democrat Drone has to be impressed by this sort of litany of disappointment.

For the record i hate people like Trump too, dude is the most selfish and dishonest President in our history.
Trying to undo the blatant bs of the last 4 years has taken a toll. Trump abandoned the world stage with America First and this happens.

So real world outcomes are outside of your ability to grasp?

Alrighty, then!

I never expect you to see what is real and this post of yours is a perfect example.

Every article that I have put out about Trump's incompetence shows that it was his handling of the virus (not the virus itself) that killed people unnecessarily. You state that under Biden, more people have died than under Trump and that is certainly a correct statistic. Nonetheless, many of those people died because Trump did not institute a mandatory mask mandate and did not push for vaccine prevention plans, as such, when Biden took office there were already lots and lots of people not wearing masks and not being vaccinated and that was not Biden's fault but Trump's fault. In addition, the Delta variant got to the U.S. in March and Delta was the biggest infector and killer of all the variants and that certainly was not anyone's fault (not Trump and not Biden) as the variants are not controllable. As such, Biden was faced with a bigger killer pandemic than Trump was.

Then again, about 430,000 people died from the pandemic while Trump was president over a period of 10 months. Then again, the deaths did not begin to rise until April 2020, so it can be said that in just 8 months, 400,000 people died under Trump. That is an average of 50,000 people per month. Biden took office in January 2021 and in the following 11 months (December 1021), an additional 416,000 deaths occurred. That is an average of 38,000 per month, which is less than the average per month of Trump. Since December 18th to today (4 months), an additional 154,000 people have died, which means that the same average per month has continued.

As such and using average deaths per month, more people died under Trump's watch than under Biden. The thing is that if Trump had done what he needed to do, many less people would have gotten infected and less people infected means the growth curve is less. The angle-to-the-upside was much greater under Trump than under Biden.

By the way, this entire statement above is made using simple mathematics and data. No opinion (such as you are giving) is involved.

As such, I have to say that the inability to see what is "real" is what you are doing, not me.

Your calculations are twisted conversions of reality to suit a narrative.

When the virus first arose, the entire panicked response was based on the prediction of an expert, Neil Ferguson, that said if we did nothing 2.2 million people in the US would die.

If we did ANYTHING, that number would be cut in half. We did plenty. Result? 1.1 million are now dead in the US. That's half.

If we had ONLY started to wash our national hands more often, or maintain a little distance, we would have had the same outcome. This according to to the experts.

Trump said repeatedly that the the shutting down of the economy was an over reaction. Masks were useless. Shutting down schools did more harm than good.

We now see with crystal clarity that Trump was right . AGAIN. ONLY N-95 masks were shown to be effective. Shutting down the economy did nothing. Shutting down schools was hurtful and not beneficial.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT. The cure was worse than the disease and the various mitigation steps actually did little or nothing to mitigate the disease. We are at the 1.1 million deaths predicted to occur with ANY MITIGATIONS enacted.

We enacted ALL mitigations. We see what the REAL WORLD outcomes have been.

Trump asks Putin to release information on Hunter Biden while invasion is occurring.
"two days ago":
In this interview on Tuesday, Trump had no comment on Putin's killing of innocent women and children but he did ask for Putin's help to bring down Hunter Biden (and therefore Joe Biden) so that he can have something on Biden for the 2024 election.
There was no mention of the innocent people dying in Ukraine. There was no mention of the unfair invasion Putin is perpetrating. There was no mention of the fact that Putin has expressed his hate for the U.S. The only thing he mentioned is
"Putin I need your help".
My gawd people. Is this the man you want running our country?
1649364693298.png

Trump has some personality issues, for sure. The same old stupid talking points are getting tiring to read, though. They are just lies and half truths, Just because you commies repeat them a million times doesn’t make them true.
Commies!!! Everybody drink

So real world outcomes are outside of your ability to grasp?

Alrighty, then!

You have shown post after facts and logic are always absent.

It is, indeed, America's regrettable misfortune that, historically speaking, the worst President this country has ever experienced had the unique opportunity to nominate three Supreme Court justices.

Donald Trump was so bad his own followers avoid him as this thread attests. He was and is so bad his own followers are unable to defend him.

As a consequence of Trump's three conservative appointees, the Supreme Court has lost a tremendous amount of its prestige. It is making law, not overseeing law.

The Atlantic explains, "The conservative Court majority is moving at an accelerating pace to impose that coalition’s preferences on issues such as abortion, voting rights, and affirmative action.

"On all of these fronts, and others, the Republican justices are siding with what America has been—a mostly white, Christian, and heavily rural nation—over the urbanized, racially and religiously diverse country America is becoming."

“It is about almost trying to maintain a 1940s, 1950s view of what the United States is and what its obligations are to its citizens,” Sarah Warbelow, the legal director for the Human Rights Campaign.

Prior to the Trump administration, Presidential appointments to the Supreme Court were a shoe-in once the political give and take was over and the voting took place. Beginning with Trump, the vote became very close and along party lines. Before Trump, the parties talked to one another, and countless bills became law on a bi-partisan basis. Beginning with Trump the parties rarely interacted and bi-partisan legislation has largely become a thing of the past.

Supreme Court justices are appointed for life.

It is unlikely that Republicans will respond to the issues in this thread. They avoid talking about what their party is doing. Could be a question of awareness.

It is, indeed, America's regrettable misfortune that, historically speaking, the worst President this country has ever experienced had the unique opportunity to nominate three Supreme Court justices.

Donald Trump was so bad his own followers avoid him as this thread attests. He was and is so bad his own followers are unable to defend him.

As a consequence of Trump's three conservative appointees, the Supreme Court has lost a tremendous amount of its prestige. It is making law, not overseeing law.

The Atlantic explains, "The conservative Court majority is moving at an accelerating pace to impose that coalition’s preferences on issues such as abortion, voting rights, and affirmative action.

"On all of these fronts, and others, the Republican justices are siding with what America has been—a mostly white, Christian, and heavily rural nation—over the urbanized, racially and religiously diverse country America is becoming."

“It is about almost trying to maintain a 1940s, 1950s view of what the United States is and what its obligations are to its citizens,” Sarah Warbelow, the legal director for the Human Rights Campaign.

Prior to the Trump administration, Presidential appointments to the Supreme Court were a shoe-in once the political give and take was over and the voting took place. Beginning with Trump, the vote became very close and along party lines. Before Trump, the parties talked to one another, and countless bills became law on a bi-partisan basis. Beginning with Trump the parties rarely interacted and bi-partisan legislation has largely become a thing of the past.

Supreme Court justices are appointed for life.

It is unlikely that Republicans will respond to the issues in this thread. They avoid talking about what their party is doing. Could be a question of awareness.
Trump is a hate monger

Trumps own family has made it clear what he is. He's human garbage. You idolize a malignant narcissist drug addict.

Links to the words and members of "Trump's own family" that support your rage?

From what I've seen, those family members that don't seem to like Trump are those that are "outside the circle" but want a greater share of the money "inside the circle".

He didn't make America great. It's still a racist shit hole

To a racist, that is a person who sees the entire world, their own history and their own circumstance ONLY through the lens of race, that is likely a valid observation.

It is not true, but is likely valid for them.

Links to the words and members of "Trump's own family" that support your rage?

From what I've seen, those family members that don't seem to like Trump are those that are "outside the circle" but want a greater share of the money "inside the circle".
I'm referring to his niece and his sister. I don't think either one of them want or need his money. You're living vicariously through a fantasy of what you think Donald Trump is. Most people have known what Donald Trump is since the 1970s. And again, he is a man who has repeatedly publicly sexualized his own daughter.

Trump asks Putin to release information on Hunter Biden while invasion is occurring.

"two days ago":

In this interview on Tuesday, Trump had no comment on Putin's killing of innocent women and children but he did ask for Putin's help to bring down Hunter Biden (and therefore Joe Biden) so that he can have something on Biden for the 2024 election.

There was no mention of the innocent people dying in Ukraine. There was no mention of the unfair invasion Putin is perpetrating. There was no mention of the fact that Putin has expressed his hate for the U.S. The only thing he mentioned is "Putin I need your help".

My gawd people. Is this the man you want running our country?

What was the question asked to which Trump responded?

I'm referring to his niece and his sister. I don't think either one of them want or need his money. You're living vicariously through a fantasy of what you think Donald Trump is. Most people have known what Donald Trump is since the 1970s. And again, he is a man who has repeatedly publicly sexualized his own daughter.

As I have noted here often, what I expect of anyone doing a job for me is that they do the job well.

I don't care if my plumber is wonderful person or a creep if the job I paid for was done well.

Trump did a pretty good job. That's all I care about.

From what I've seen EVERY POLITICIAN IN AMERICA IS A LYING THIEF.

If you are eliminating the ability of a lying thief to serve as an elected official, we are left with no elected officials.

As Reagan said once, we are comparing to the alternative, not the Almighty.

Back
Top Bottom