• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is Trump's Allegiance? To himself or to the nation?

Trump continued his assault on American democracy.

At the worst possible moment in history, the former President is embracing the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Donald Trump recently told a crowd in Georgia. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.'”

Now he is asking Putin for help. I mean this is off the charts. This is nuts.

Former President Donald Trump said in an interview with the conservative TV show JustTheNews published Tuesday, “I would think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer,” pushing an unproven claim about Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Russia.

Stephen Collinson writes, "Trump’s latest appeal offers a window into his twisted morality as he lines up again alongside Putin. This may be the ex-President’s most twisted and pathological attempt yet to corruptly advance his own political career ahead of a possible 2024 White House bid. His thinking seems to be clear. Putin might be raining atrocities on Ukrainian citizens, bombing hospitals, apartment blocks, razing entire cities and sending 4 million refugees west into Europe. But Trump seems willing to overlook all of that in service of his own perceived interests.

"Not only is Trump seeking to cook up a self-serving conspiracy with a Russian President much of the world now regards as a war criminal. He’s also asking an enemy of the United States, who has threatened nuclear war, to damage the American commander-in-chief who is leading the West in an effort to aid an innocent, invaded nation and to save democracy."

Trump didn't say he loves Putin. He said Biden is a damn crook, and Putin knows it.
Do you really think Biden is running the situation in Ukraine?
Do you think he's really running anything?

No, I don't see how it works. Biden is being sued by how many women for sexual advances? You folks tell yourselves the weirdest things, and y'all believe yourselves. Now, let's get out there and grab some ***** that isn't my wife's.

The farce is strong in this one.

Trump didn't say he loves Putin. He said Biden is a damn crook, and Putin knows it.

Trump never says he loves anyone other than himself, dude never cared about anyone.

The farce is strong in this one.
Really? Ok since you seem to know all, what that I have written isn't accurate? The only farce going on here is the one you are trying to create.

Trump never says he loves anyone other than himself, dude never cared about anyone.

Another hate filled post unfounded in fact or reality.

Another hate filled post unfounded in fact or reality.
True, he did say that he loved the people who almost murdered his political opponents in Congress. A true American patriot.

Really? Ok since you seem to know all, what that I have written isn't accurate? The only farce going on here is the one you are trying to create.

You dismiss anything damaging to Biden and amplify anything damaging to Trump.

The Donald was always out for himself. He didn’t care if he destroyed the GOP as long as he gained power to do as he pleased.

Posted this elsewhere but it bears repeating. Anyone who believes Twump cares about anything but himself is a delusional sucker. Half his supporters on these forums don't even believe it but feel compelled to lie for him.
suckers.jpg

Biden is slowly regaining the trust of the free world- but it's admittedly very hard right now given the havoc and destruction Trump wreaked on the image of America as a reliable ally, of a place which stands for something other than itself, and defender of freedom and democracy, justice, and human rights.

The word allegiance does not apply to Trump.

All there is, is HimSelf.

Americans exist to serve Trump.

Why this wasn't pretty obvious in 2015 is beyond me. It amazes me that he has been able to demonstrate it so well since then. However I am astounded that he so stupidly fails to serve his own interests. Just a little competence for 4 years could have gotten him re-elected.

Maybe he didn't kiss Putin's behind enough to get any good advice.

I thought it was pretty obvious who's first on Trumps list. If you know anything about mental health you know he's a textbook Narcissist. It's probably caused by his shitty father. None the less, there's really no fixing it.
Technically , he's likely a "malignant narcissist". Look it up..

Last edited:
Trump has some personality issues, for sure. The same old stupid talking points are getting tiring to read, though. They are just lies and half truths, Just because you commies repeat them a million times doesn’t make them true.
The man's mother did his homework for him and he paid someone to take his college SATs. He's been shady human skum his entire adult life. Ask anyone that grew up in NY in the 70s and 80s. And decent people don't sexualize their own children.

True, he did say that he loved the people who almost murdered his political opponents in Congress. A true American patriot.

The only person murdered on 1/6 was a person who entered the Capitol illegally.

Your departure from rational connection to reality is what it is.

The Donald was always out for himself. He didn’t care if he destroyed the GOP as long as he gained power to do as he pleased.

One of the rare exceptions to your normal line of thinking that is actually a sane review of the facts, but I'm sure you did not intend it to be so.

To win the election, Trump needed to defeat or overcome these powerful political machines:

The Bush Machine
The RNC
The Clinton Machine
The DNC
The Legacy Media Machine
(Also, we now know, the DOJ, theFBI and all of the alphabet spy agencies creating lies and cultivating deceptions to deceive the weak minded)

He was working on behalf of the American People.

His powerful opponents eventually took him down as they were able to deceive and enlist enough useful idiots to help.

Your presentation of this is a lie.

IN YOUR SOURCE, Trump made a comment about a topic, but did not ask Putin anything.

To show that you are not posting an outright lie, please cut and paste the source that shows that Putin and Trump had a conversation containing the exchange you have lied into existence.
Trump speaks in Mob language. He was signaling Putin. Putin knows exactly what Trump meant whether he has dirt on Biden or not. Trump is extremely unpatriotic to America. And you're still here defending him. That's deplorable.

One of the rare exceptions to your normal line of thinking that is actually a sane review of the facts, but I'm sure you did not intend it to be so.

To win the election, Trump needed to defeat or overcome these powerful political machines:

The Bush Machine
The RNC
The Clinton Machine
The DNC
The Legacy Media Machine
(Also, we now know, the DOJ, theFBI and all of the alphabet spy agencies creating lies and cultivating deceptions to deceive the weak minded)

His powerful opponents eventually took him down as they were able to deceive and enlist enough useful idiots to help.

Laughable fantasy... Trump SURROUNDED himself with sleaze...

Trump never works for anyone but himself....

He's all but said out loud, I sure would like a piece of that ass. How folks support this man I will never understand unless you are wealthy and or racist.

To plutocrats, he's useful. He campaigns on themes/memes that resonate with the ignorant, angry, cynical masses - what's not to like? And to the ignorant, angry, cynical masses, he validates their conspiratorial worldview that experts either over-credentialed posers who know nothing on the one hand, or they are, on the other hand, actually cunning geniuses who are using their wizardry, state power, and insider information to secretly plot against them.

The Bush Machine
The RNC
The Clinton Machine
The DNC
The Legacy Media Machine

He wasn't working on my behalf. All I saw was Trump working on his own behalf. He was eager to pass the one piece of major legislation in his term which resulted in his family and himself getting very large tax windfalls.

He was taken down by the American people in one of the largest popular vote losses ever. In the end, he lost the house and the senate to boot.

And just so you understand, if the 'deep state' wanted to take Trump down, they would have done it long before the 2020 election.

The Bush Machine
The RNC
The Clinton Machine
The DNC
The Legacy Media Machine

The presidency was a means to enrich himself and those that can benefit him, nothing more.

Huh? How many wives and failed relationships does one need to show for you to understand?

Not related to the assertion to which I responded.

The Bush Machine
The RNC
The Clinton Machine
The DNC
The Legacy Media Machine

There is no power than can overcome 45 million Trump cult members saying this:

Trumpsupporters3.jpg

Or having people that don't reason:

Trumpsupporters1.png

What is even more incredible is that these people can totally ignore these facts:

Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided​

Which means that about 460,000 people died unnecessarily so.

And then Trump tweets "Democrats are the enemy of the people", which in turn causes all Democrats to oppose his words.
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are the enemy of the people!

As such, Trump's loss was none of what you say caused it. Trump himself caused his own loss.

Back
Top Bottom