• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is the rupublican senate to stop gov shutdown

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
8000000 gov workers not getting paid wtf .. we don't expect trump to care about gov workers. but the republican senate come on!!!! Mitch where are you!!!! are you a putin asset too. The dems just passed the same budget the repubs did so don't blame them that is impossible to do

8000000 gov workers not getting paid wtf .. we don't expect trump to care about gov workers. but the republican senate come on!!!! Mitch where are you!!!! are you a putin asset too. The dems just passed the same budget the repubs did so don't blame them that is impossible to do
I believe McConnell said he is not going to put something before the President which he will not sign. That is his prerogative.

I believe McConnell said he is not going to put something before the President which he will not sign. That is his prerogative.

McConnell has abdicated his branch of Govt. to the Executive violating the separation of powers. It is an abomination. The Senate is a separate and coequal branch and is not under the control of the President.

McConnell has abdicated his branch of Govt. to the Executive violating the separation of powers. It is an abomination. The Senate is a separate and coequal branch and is not under the control of the President.

The Democrats in Congress have abdicated representing their district or state. Both Schumer and Pelosi openly declare they make all their decisions for them. Why do other Democrats in Congress even bother to show up - among those who do?

The Democrats in Congress have abdicated representing their district or state. Both Schumer and Pelosi openly declare they make all their decisions for them. Why do other Democrats in Congress even bother to show up - among those who do?

And Senate Republicans are complicit with a criminal as President. I say throw them all in jail.

Would you please provide for us an example of something - perhaps you're referring to some legislation? Something Shum and Pelos have done that was so heignous against the good of their party?

Asking for a friend.

I believe a majority of Senators can override Dictator Mitch McConnell and vote on bills.

Where? ....dead and buried: McCain or prematurely retired: Flake and Corker.
Don't worry Susan and Lisa will try to pick up the slack

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Without 10 dem votes they cant do it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom