• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is the moral majority?

There's no moral majority. At least not in the Republocrat Oligarchy. None of those assholes are moral folk.

what is with the thread?

Trumpets obey the commandment of Trump now, not those of God.

fake Christians don't care about adultery. they just use religion to win political elections.

5f4665f689aff80028ab7fb4

People stopped caring about that stuff when this stuff happened...

View attachment 67294959

The Lincoln Project is wasting their time and money.

and there it is, the "but slick Willy" defense. After all, two wrongs make a right with the trumpies.

People stopped caring about that stuff when this stuff happened...

View attachment 67294959

The Lincoln Project is wasting their time and money.

Yes, because the Commandments aren't commandments, they're entirely reliant upon what the guy before did.

lol

Christians, true Christians, don't endorse Trump. He has shown disdain for God and the Church. Trumpeteers and the Cultists are among the least moral beings upon the planet.

How can they ignore this?

Adultery - YouTube

Moral Majority?

If I wanted to play "whatabout" then you probably know how one might use similar tactics regarding Mr. Biden. (Creepy-ness, plagiarism, racism, etc.). Then point out that his history doesn't bother the "majority" willing to vote for him.

But instead I'll address your concerns about that "moral majority."

I'd have to start with this question; in today's society what really constitutes that "moral majority" referred to?

Define your terms in todays language to specifically identify your target segment of our population.

Are you talking about those with deeply held "religious beliefs?" If so, are you talking about ALL such groups, i.e. Christians, Moslems, Buddhists, etc.? Or a specific religious sect, or sub-group?

Maybe you are talking about some specific class of people based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age...or any combination which can be categorized?

Perhaps it's just a segment with a specific set of morals you can categorize which cross all those types of identifiers...if so describe it.

I honestly ask because I have a set of morals and belief, which I've outlined in my intro to this forum, and my blogs.

Now having said all that, I'd have to point out that the things in that video addressing Trump's "sexual activities" are open to various interpretations.

One of my precepts is, as long as all participants are either consenting adults, or close-in-age minors, then I could care less what they do with each other in the bedroom or the boardroom.

Last edited:
and there it is, the "but slick Willy" defense. After all, two wrongs make a right with the trumpies.

it's such a stupid argument. they crucified Bill for 1/100th of what Trump does/did.

hell, even if it was the same they STILL crucified Bill (which means they should be crucifying Donald as well).

it's such a stupid argument. they crucified Bill for 1/100th of what Trump does/did.

hell, even if it was the same they STILL crucified Bill (which means they should be crucifying Donald as well).

Hell, if Obama did 1/100 of what Trump has done, they would have tried to crucify him. The reality is that Trump Republicans are among the most spineless, cowardly, yellow-bellied, traitorous, dishonest, zero integrity creatures on the face of the planet. A Trump Republican can make a used car salesman look like Mother Teresa.

There's no moral majority. At least not in the Republocrat Oligarchy. None of those assholes are moral folk.

Are you trying to tell me the baby killing left is moral?

Hell, if Obama did 1/100 of what Trump has done, they would have tried to crucify him. The reality is that Trump Republicans are among the most spineless, cowardly, yellow-bellied, traitorous, dishonest, zero integrity creatures on the face of the planet. A Trump Republican can make a used car salesman look like Mother Teresa.

yup. There is Donald Trump and then there are his supporters who have tucked tail...

scared-chihuahua.jpg

Are you trying to tell me the baby killing left is moral?

Any more than the Civilian Bombing right?

Nope.

It's why I said that the Republocrat Oligarchy has no morality. Perchance you should read before reacting. Revolutionary thought, I know, but give it a try.

I'm not defending anybody. I'm just explaining the facts.

Yes, because the Commandments aren't commandments, they're entirely reliant upon what the guy before did.

lol

Christians, true Christians, don't endorse Trump. He has shown disdain for God and the Church. Trumpeteers and the Cultists are among the least moral beings upon the planet.

Keep your hopes up.

I think you'll be screaming come election night. (or crying)

Keep your hopes up.

I think you'll be screaming come election night. (or crying)

Nope, I'm libertarian, I'm prepared for what shall happen. But the 4th Reich GOP may be upset when some status quo Republocrat takes charge for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom