• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is the LOLCritters thread?

881e6d1a04b4333769b8f5a5ae525d3b.jpg

The drooling from that many Newfoundlands in one place can result in flash floods.
The owner was holding a towel in the video. When we had a Newfie, we had piles of laundered white terry cloth towels stacked in one room. The washing machine and dryer were always running. Someone recently told me that when she entered my house, I handed her a towel. I had no idea that giving each guest a towel was part of my ritual back then. The stacks of towels have been long gone since Hero took Griffin's place. The plastered black hair stuck with drool that flew yards onto walls and ceilings is but a memory....

Not really lol but so sweet. It is from when QT the albatross was merely a twinkle in mum and dad's eyes to egg to hatchling to fledgling...poof gone. They did a great job compiling it all. They renamed her Lilibet in honor of the late Queen Elisabeth, I think.

Not really lol but so sweet. It is from when QT the albatross was merely a twinkle in mum and dad's eyes to egg to hatchling to fledgling...poof gone. They did a great job compiling it all. They renamed her Lilibet in honor of the late Queen Elisabeth, I think.

Beautiful. Touched my heart. Utterly awesome.

Back
Top Bottom