• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is the GOP fraud squad when it comes to North Carolina?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The GOP members in congress and in legislatures around the country have passed laws they say to control voter fraud but which seem more likely to be about suppressing certain voting groups. North Carolina was one of the states where very strict voter fraud laws were passed. Now though that state seems to have a real voter fraud case on its hands even though the GOP candidate says he may go to court to force the state to certify his win. I want to know where the GOP voter fraud squad in the US Congress is when it comes to this case. You don't hear nary a word from them. What is more interesting still is that the very methods used to "win" the general election by the GOP candidate may have been also used by him to win the primary over the incumbent GOP member. Maybe this should be a start over and run the GOP primary over again as well as the general election.

This is some sick stuff. I was reading a local paper a few days ago. It seems this guy has been doing this since 2012 and no one noticed until now.
How does this all work?

This is some sick stuff. I was reading a local paper a few days ago. It seems this guy has been doing this since 2012 and no one noticed until now.
How does this all work?

Maybe as long as the right candidate won, no one really looked into it. I hope you get the pun?

The GOP members in congress and in legislatures around the country have passed laws they say to control voter fraud but which seem more likely to be about suppressing certain voting groups. North Carolina was one of the states where very strict voter fraud laws were passed. Now though that state seems to have a real voter fraud case on its hands even though the GOP candidate says he may go to court to force the state to certify his win. I want to know where the GOP voter fraud squad in the US Congress is when it comes to this case. You don't hear nary a word from them. What is more interesting still is that the very methods used to "win" the general election by the GOP candidate may have been also used by him to win the primary over the incumbent GOP member. Maybe this should be a start over and run the GOP primary over again as well as the general election.

If the News is to be believed, and I am convinced that it is, this fraud is going to be proved and the GOP should stand for FAIR elections and they've certainly dropped the ball on this matter. It also would appear that they will lose the election and possibly implicate Harris because a person in his employ (paid) was organizing the collection of the absentee ballots. North Carolina is also one of the worst gerrymandered states in the United States. Perhaps some good will come of it. At least a strong light will be shone of the realities of backroom politics. Lots of citizens need that education. We need real interest from voters that make them show up at the polls because the USA has extremely low turnout/interest in current elections.
/

Maybe as long as the right candidate won, no one really looked into it. I hope you get the pun?

Lol yes I got the pun but what I wanna know is if this is statewide and how can any of the elections stand especially the ones with slim margins.
I know there is a hearing towards the end if the month and at first the Republicans were going to fight the certification of the election because there weren't enough votes to effect the outcome but now there seems to be more than enough to effect the outcome...every day there is more fraud uncovered.
I hope that poor woman that says she was paid $75 a week to do this does wind up being prosecuted. She said she had no idea it was illegal as it's been going on for years.

Lol yes I got the pun but what I wanna know is if this is statewide and how can any of the elections stand especially the ones with slim margins.
I know there is a hearing towards the end if the month and at first the Republicans were going to fight the certification of the election because there weren't enough votes to effect the outcome but now there seems to be more than enough to effect the outcome...every day there is more fraud uncovered.
I hope that poor woman that says she was paid $75 a week to do this does wind up being prosecuted. She said she had no idea it was illegal as it's been going on for years.

Which makes you wonder just how many elections the GOP has stolen in North Carolina (or elsewhere), all the while screaming from the mountaintops about how it's the Democrats who are stealing elections.

It is always, always, ALWAYS projection when it comes to right-wing accusations of impropriety. ALWAYS.

They may have a new vote. It's being investigated. What more do you want?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I want to see Republicans frothing from the mouth about election fraud.
:lamo:lamo:lamo who the **** am I kidding.

dead ****ing silent. To be fair though... the GOP gives a lot of damn about irrelevant and hardly existent Voter Fraud, but don't give a rats ass about the much more pervasive and widespread Electoral Fraud. They've made that clear for many years now.

https://splinternews.com/house-democrats-first-bill-in-2019-will-address-voting-1830797625

What I want is the GOPers in Washington and elsewhere is to come out against what has happened in North Carolina. At first there was this, there wasn't enough votes to change the outcome of the election so they should certify the election and have the GOP candidate come to Washington. And then admit that the so called laws they have passed to suppress voters who don't vote for the GOP are just that. This shows that real voter fraud may have been taking place in this area of North Carolina for years and nothing was done about it. And the laws they passed would not have stopped this kind of fraud. IN fact the laws they passed, the voter ID laws were to fix a problem that had never happened. Perhaps the first bill to be passed by the Dem controlled House will help the situation. Of course the GOP controlled Senate won't even take it up as it provides for every citizen to get a chance to vote.

It's very indicative that republicans on this forum won't touch this thread with a 10ft pole.

Right here. If there were crimes committed...he should be prosecuted.

Where were you when MULTPLE ELECTION LAWS were violated by the DNC in the illegal torpedoing of Sanders?

Right here. If there were crimes committed...he should be prosecuted.

Where were you when MULTPLE ELECTION LAWS were violated by the DNC in the illegal torpedoing of Sanders?

LOL! I heard they violated something like TEN QUADRUPLE BILLION election laws!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom