• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is RBG?

snitch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ruthy is dead, and the shadow government is covering it up. They doesn't want Pres.Trump to pick another Pro-Life judge to overturn Roe vs Wade. And now they are trying to legalize late term abortion throughout the country before Pres.Trump finds out that Ruthy is dead. But they are going to use computer technology to make it seem as if she is still alive.

Being allowed to not retire as duty demands because nobody in power almost wants to give Trump another SCOTUS pick....... and they just need to get to the end of the year to make it easy to say no...... not that they wont say no anyways because this nation is such a wreck now but easy is better to the Modern Morons.

Ruthy is dead, and the shadow government is covering it up. They doesn't want Pres.Trump to pick another Pro-Life judge to overturn Roe vs Wade. And now they are trying to legalize late term abortion throughout the country before Pres.Trump finds out that Ruthy is dead. But they are going to use computer technology to make it seem as if she is still alive.

The sub-forum you are looking for is called "Conspiracy Theories," snitch. Please take your ghoulish thread there.

The sub-forum you are looking for is called "Conspiracy Theories," snitch. Please take your ghoulish thread there.

For sure we dont want anyone talking about what is being done, of how Trump has warped so many brains, how he has enticed so many who should know better into bad acts....sometimes even into clear evil.

Last edited:

For one thing. Who ever heard of a judge working from their home? That is the silliest thing that i have ever heard.

For one thing. Who ever heard of a judge working from their home? That is the silliest thing that i have ever heard.

We dont allow Presidents or Congress to work from home....Judges who decide that judges can do it need to answer to us as to why they are SPECIAL.

Oh Wait....this is a program in the project of ridding America of Trump...

FULL STEAM AHEAD!

barf

I think “associate justice” is the term you are looking for.....yvw.

We dont allow Presidents or Congress to work from home....Judges who decide that judges can do it need to answer to us as to why they are SPECIAL.

I have it on good authority that the President does indeed work from home.

Being allowed to not retire as duty demands because nobody in power almost wants to give Trump another SCOTUS pick....... and they just need to get to the end of the year to make it easy to say no...... not that they wont say no anyways because this nation is such a wreck now but easy is better to the Modern Morons.

Well...Republicans run the Senate so the year thing doesn't apply here.

I have it on good authority that the President does indeed work from home.

The White House is Americas house, it is not Trumps home, in fact he would much rather be home, the White House is down market for him.

Well...Republicans run the Senate so the year thing doesn't apply here.

It is now established practice that Presidents will not get to select any SCOTUS Member in their forth or eighth year.

We are going to leave the spot empty for an extended time...because we suck now.

Your paying attention skills need work.

When Ginsburg dies the Supreme Court will be ruthless.

Now I'm sure I saw this one on theonion.com. There is no way some both believes this and can turn on a computer.

It is now established practice that Presidents will not get to select any SCOTUS Member in their forth or eighth year.

We are going to leave the spot empty for an extended time...because we suck now.

Your paying attention skills need work.

Well, if you want to be specific, the precedent was on the last year of the 8th year. Further, it was a Republican Senate blocking an Obama nominee. Do you honestly think the Senate, that's has an even greater Republican majority, would block a Trump nominee?

What exactly do you think SC judges spend most of their time doing.

Here's a huge hint: It's not listening to argument.

The White House is Americas house, it is not Trumps home, in fact he would much rather be home, the White House is down market for him.

It is indeed Trump home as long as he is president. And he works from that home.

man, as a new poster here i can tell you that i didn't expect the level of crazy that i've seen over the last month.

Normally called - being truthful.

You know perfectly well what he meant and that the White House belongs to the nation while temporarily accommodating each sitting President.

You know perfectly well what he meant and that the White House belongs to the nation while temporarily accommodating each sitting President.

And I would suggest you know perfectly well what I mean also. While a person is President, the White House is their home. They work from that home.

This whole thing started become somebody was trying to be a wiseguy aiming a barb at RBG. I simply corrected them.

Back
Top Bottom