• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Is Heaven?

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
All religions look to the sky or high places when worshipping. So where is heaven or hell for that matter? Another dimension? Another universe? Another time?

All religions look to the sky or high places when worshipping. So where is heaven or hell for that matter? Another dimension? Another universe? Another time?
There will have glorified bodies with heaven on a new earth.

Heaven is above and slightly to the left of Disneyland.
Only if you're looking from Long Beach, CA. If your perspective is from San Bernadino, then heaven is above and slightly to the right of Disneyland.

There's a Paradise in Michigan, does that count?

In my family's embrace

Although Heaven and Hell are literal real places - there are no verses that gives the exact geographical location of those places.

Although Heaven and Hell are literal real places - there are no verses that gives the exact geographical location of those places.
Oh please, that sounds insane. Yeah my unicorn is real, I just don't remember where I put it. Literal places nobody can find, uh huh.

One in pennsylvania too, right next to intercourse and blue ball.
Put those in the right order and you have what a lot of people would consider to be a good date night. In the opposite order and you're a teenager.

Oh please, that sounds insane. Yeah my unicorn is real, I just don't remember where I put it. Literal places nobody can find, uh huh.

You asked a question. I answered it.

Lol - what do you want me to say? Make up a location for you?

Like -
you wanna know where hell is? Look down in the toilet when you flush it. See that swirling thingy? That goes straight to hell!

Now.....that would be what's insane, right?

Don't ask a question ..............................if you're not prepared to face, or deal with the honest answer.
And, stop that whining. 😁

Last edited:
Heaven is in Imagination land. Along with God/s, fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, ect.

Actually, there is.

Luke 17:20-21.

Actually, there is.

Luke 17:20-21.
Jesus was not giving a geographical location...he was speaking of himself...

• is in your midst: Or “is among you.” The pronoun “you” is plural in the original Greek and obviously refers to the Pharisees, to whom Jesus was speaking. (Lu 17:20; compare Mt 23:13.) Jesus was God’s royal representative, the one anointed by God for the kingship; hence, it could be said that “the Kingdom” was in their midst. Not only was he present in this capacity but he also had authority to perform works manifesting God’s kingly power and to prepare candidates for positions within his coming Kingdom.Lu 22:29-30.
  • https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwtsty/42/17#s=21&study=discover

Hell is not so interesting, but you have to go through there to get to the Lake of Fire.

Every material object is a Lake of Fire, slowly disintegrating, being forgotten. Some Lakes of Fire are like a set of spoons, always taking from the top and the bottom spoon never gets any service. Other Lakes of Fire are like my hangers, they get regular rotation. Some Lakes of Fire the first one in is the last one out and the last one in is the first one out. Some people are too advanced for that, they know how to get around each-other, so they came up with the rotating Lake of Fire to let some souls out at the top and then some souls out of the bottom.

Hell is down. You can only go so far down. The concentration of radioactive material elements creates heat. Those materially attached are attracted to the heat. More vibration in the material means more suffering.

Heaven is up. One can go up indefinitely. The cold of the upper atmosphere and outer space slow the molecular activity allowing for ecstasy, bliss and the heavenly delights to be enjoyed without so much material turmoil to distract it.

In Hell there is only suffering, in Heaven there is only enjoyment, but in the middle Kingdom, there is both, allowing spiritual progress.

Heaven is in a cow's testicle's; Hell is in some Karmi's.

Back
Top Bottom