• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is donald trump's National COVID plan?

Sure, because their man, Trump, made it okay for them to come out from under the rocks and bridges where they would normally be.

i still think a bunch of the Q and Trump nut jobs are those folks that live on the edge of towns or the ends of those streets that our moms and dads told us to avoid when we were kids.

73ff68b745690426bc07b0d0eb15055a.jpg

Anything other than what he did, which was basically wish it away like a 5 year old.

that's it. that's all our PRESIDENT did.

closed his eyes and crossed his fingers. well, and ridiculed people who were being safe.

Were you not asking about Biden’s plan, then quizzing me on what Trump should have done? Your usual hypocrisy and absence of any sort of contribution to any conversation is again noted.

How is the view from up in the cheap seats apsdt, that cowardly place you enjoy so much, that usual spot have a nice warm seat from the last time you sat there?

Ehtx95VWsAAAEaP

Tell me when the president has the right tell each state how it runs it's affairs.

You would be the first one to post a thread about a dictatorship.

Was Biden told what Trump was told, and on 1/23, when Trump was told?

If we have a military conflict between now and November, don't be surprised if Trump leaves it to the states to handle.

Meanwhile, let's continue to pretend that the federal government shouldn't act during crises which the federal government is solely suited to handle.

hey, Trump will shift money away from the 9/11 First Responders Fund to fund his NATIONAL immigration plan/wall but protecting Americans from an attack (virus) is a bridge too far.

and don't forget about his EOs.

I did. Do you know what his plan is? Surely we should be able to make a comparison. Right?

You portray yourself as smarter than most folks here. Let's see it, because so far, your portrayal isn't living up to reality.

Here come the insults...lol. I'm out and about all the time. I'm a ****ing truck driver. What is it you do? Do you have a job? When's the last time you left your house?

Mirror... go look in one. And yet I have a job, been in IT for years, you failed there too.

i still think a bunch of the Q and Trump nut jobs are those folks that live on the edge of towns or the ends of those streets that our moms and dads told us to avoid when we were kids.

Yup.
F9B61FEB-265A-41B9-9B4D-749664CDCFE8.jpg

I used to think like you. I have come to find these folks will be the first to show up to give you a hand. I see it all the time.

I used to think like you. I have come to find these folks will be the first to show up to give you a hand. I see it all the time.

and some are total nut jobs that parents keep their kids away from.

If Obama had been president instead of FDR, the response to Pearl Harbor would have been that it's up to states to create and send their own planes and tanks into battle, the federal government would do nothing but claim that taking Hydrocloroquine protects you from being shot.

Perhaps, but they can't help you with a hand when you get the virus because you listened to trump.

If Obama had been president instead of FDR, the response to Pearl Harbor would have been that it's up to states to create and send their own planes and tanks into battle, the federal government would do nothing but claim that taking Hydrocloroquine protects you from being shot.

all this nonsense about our President not needing to be a leader during an attack (a virus) is coming straight from Rush, Sean and Fox.

they have zero integrity.

Read Biden's - he plagiarized all of if from Trump.

Lie to the American People and continue lying even after they know you are lying.... no I don't think that is Biden plan.

Lie to the American People and continue lying even after they know you are lying.... no I don't think that is Biden plan.
Then you don't know Biden very well.

hey, at this point the Trump voters are out of options. so they have to lie about everything.

we're all getting ready to see how well their (and Rush/Sean/Fox)'s lies work.

Anyone seen it? If so, post the details.

where is your governor's plan ? per the constitution, it's his problem.
asside:
interesting, communists always want the federal bureaucracy to bypass the local officials to
rule the populace.

Back
Top Bottom