• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is Donald Trump's healthcare plan that he promised a few weeks ago?

was Trump's healthcare plan delivered today??

~ 31 days since his last lie about Trumpcare.

over 4 years since his first lie about Trumcare.

Just a point to add, Trump has been saying he would replace the ACA with something fantastic for years, not just a couple weeks. Who knew healthcare was so hard?

Just a point to add, Trump has been saying he would replace the ACA with something fantastic for years, not just a couple weeks. Who knew healthcare was so hard?

be honest. do you know anyone in real life (ever) that lies as much as Donald Trump?

i know one guy who is sorta/kinda close from my childhood (eventually filed for bankruptcy) but that's about it. and even that guy pales in comparison to our President.

be honest. do you know anyone in real life (ever) that lies as much as Donald Trump?

i know one guy who is sorta/kinda close from my childhood (eventually filed for bankruptcy) but that's about it. and even that guy pales in comparison to our President.

Nowhere near that scale.

Do you guys just get suckered by him on everything?

Do you ever get tired of defending all his massive lies?

Like Reagan/Bush till now conservatives never have a plan. Deregulate and get out of the way is their plan. Deregulation = GOP death panels. Meanwhile grab your wallets and never get sick.

The week after getting his taxpayer-funded treatment at a government hospital would be a perfect time for Trump to say "you know what, I'm going to stop trying to take health care away from tens of millions of Americans and stop trying to destroy the ACA."

That would be a solid plan!

The guy goes on national TV and outright lies and nothing from the right. Obama says like your doctor, keep your doctor, and we hear about it for eight years.
I kept my own doctor, did you. I suspect most people did. Obama made a mistake and owned it. Trump lies and then lies about the lies he tells.

Do you guys just get suckered by him on everything?

Do you ever get tired of defending all his massive lies?

It will be the biggest and bestest thing in the ever of ever.
I just need to win in SCOTUS first, then I will show you my plan.
Only, when I do, you have to promise not to laugh. (or have pre-existing conditions.)

it's the volume of lies. who the hell can keep up with the volume of his lies??
That is exactly his plan. It's the only plan he's ever had. He's good at creating chaos. He's a Con Man people, don't be fooled.

Question: Where is Donald Trump's healthcare plan that he promised a few weeks ago?

Answer from Trump and Trump supporters:

cricket.jpg

Back
Top Bottom