• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where is Biden's Support? Biden holds Campaign Rally in Luzerne PA

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Earlier today, Presidential candidate Joe Biden, and his "team" held a rally in Luzerne PA.

Here is the video of the event:

It was streamed at 2 PM on 10/24/20.

Note it starts and then there is a long break about 15 minutes in while they await the candidate.

It picks up again a 1:29:05.

What is missing throughout the entire event? Not a single shot of the crowd size in the entire event. You hear some honking, but no people.

There were reportedly "100 cars and trucks" in Bristol, outside Philadelphia at another earlier PA event, with one photo, (not a wide shot and does not show half that number).

Nothing from the Luzerne event. But even if we grant another "100 trucks" there, neither of those events come close to a fraction of the crowds attending Trump rallies.

IMO it is clear Biden has very little "enthusiasm" from Democrat voters. IMO the Democrats, and MSM are banking HEAVILY on "anti-Trump energy" to win this election.

How that actually translates, even with mail-in voting options? Remains to be seen.

Earlier today, Presidential candidate Joe Biden, and his "team" held a rally in Luzerne PA.

Note it starts and then there is a long break about 15 minutes in while they await the candidate.

What is missing throughout the entire event? Not a single shot of the crowd size in the entire event. You hear some honking, but no people.

There were reportedly "100 cars and trucks" in Bristol, outside Philadelphia at another earlier PA event, with one photo, (not a wide shot and does not show half that number).

Nothing from the Luzerne event. But even if we grant another "100 trucks" there, neither of those events come close to a fraction of the crowds attending Trump rallies.

IMO it is clear Biden has very little "enthusiasm" from Democrat voters. IMO the Democrats, and MSM are banking HEAVILY on "anti-Trump energy" to win this election.

How that actually translates, even with mail-in voting options? Remains to be seen.

You know the silent Biden voters, in the basement, but millions pounce when voting boothe or ballot available. Millions vote Biden and then back to basement. Hiding, the Biden moves mysteriously underground

I have to say that in all my life I've never seen a presidential nominee's rallies, regardless of party, with such poor attendance. Or put another way, I've never seen such a lack of enthusiasm for a presidential candidate before. While Donald Trump is packing 10,000+, standing room only crowds, I can't recall during this entire campaign of a Joe Biden rally with any significant amount of people in attendance. If anyone can point to a rally of his that had more than maybe 100, 200 people I'd be shocked.

That is normal attendance at the few Biden events there have been. There is no excitement for him!

The guy put the lid on for basically 4 days last week? In the middle of a presidential campaign? WTH?
He does not seem like a well man. We all know he won't be able to discharge the duties of the president.

People are voting in huge numbers, if you believe them to be mainly followers of trump you are about to get a very rude awakening.

That is normal attendance at the few Biden events there have been. There is no excitement for him!

The guy put the lid on for basically 4 days last week? In the middle of a presidential campaign? WTH?
He does not seem like a well man. We all know he won't be able to discharge the duties of the president.
Yes, but there is Lots of disgust and hate for trump, he is all Yours.

Unlike Trump, Biden prefers to hold events that are not potential spreaders of covid. Instead Biden holds drive-in rallies. Biden prefers his rallies comply with State and Local covid protocols. Unlike Trump who ignores them and feels they do not apply to him. Biden has no need to worshiped as Trump does.

They didn't show the pick up trucks (all 13 of them) because they want the fools to believe he is ahead in the polls so that when he loses, they riot.

MSM is doing their Goebellsian lies by NOT showing the 13 pickup trucks

Unlike Trump, Biden prefers to hold events that are not potential spreaders of covid. Instead Biden holds drive-in rallies. Biden prefers his rallies comply with State and Local covid protocols. Unlike Trump who ignores them and feels they do not apply to him. Biden has no need to worshiped as Trump does.
Yeah, He has raucous rallies of twentysomethings dressed in drag.

Smart enough to vote early.
Smart enough to heed Covid-19 warnings and practices.
Not cultishly/dangerously attracted to him.

Probably covers most of it.
What covers it is that Trump get thousands and Biden gets his neighbors and people looking for a free BBG

THIS is the reason Trump wins in a landslide and you guys wonder WTF hot ya.

The small crowds are by design. Biden is smart enough and cares enough about the American public not to put the in harms way during a pandemic. Apparently Trump does not give a damn about anyone but himself. Only Trump voters would be stupid enough to attend a rally with no masks (except for those right behind Trump) and no social distancing.

One could be cruel and point out that Joe confused the z with the c (someone might put it together) and landed elsewhere, but in reality, why does it matter? This goose is cooked.

You guys are putting a lot of faith in rally size, although I understand it's basically the only "metric" you guys have left.

Ozzi Osbourne often played to big crowds. You think Ozzi would be voted into POTUS?

IMO it is clear Biden has very little "enthusiasm" from Democrat voters.
Turnout records are being shattered across the nation. Trump has generated a tremendous amount of enthusiasm among Democrats like me.

Where is the enthusiasm? Right here. My family and I just deposited four votes for Biden--that's four votes for decency, science, respect for our institutions, and for democracy.

People are voting in huge numbers, if you believe them to be mainly followers of trump you are about to get a very rude awakening.
Have you had a peek at the results?

If we can't see the crowd, how do we know?

Turnout records are being shattered across the nation. Trump has generated a tremendous amount of enthusiasm among Democrats like me.

Where is the enthusiasm? Right here. My family and I just deposited four votes for Biden--that's four votes for decency, science, respect for our institutions, and for democracy.
You just proved his point. You dont have enthusiasm FOR Biden. You voted against Trump.

The small crowds are by design. Biden is smart enough and cares enough about the American public not to put the in harms way during a pandemic. Apparently Trump does not give a damn about anyone but himself. Only Trump voters would be stupid enough to attend a rally with no masks (except for those right behind Trump) and no social distancing.
😂 The 'Big Guy' would sell his soul to China for crowds like Trump is getting.

If we can't see the crowd, how do we know?

I wouldn't go to a political rally ever! A bunch of hoey. But guess what, and this is no novel consept, people like me have no interest in rallies, but can you believe it! We are enthusiastic about the candidate we support.

You guys are putting a lot of faith in rally size, although I understand it's basically the only "metric" you guys have left.

Rally size plus covid 19 denial. They are superspreader events.

Back
Top Bottom