• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where I have been.

Mostly avoiding this place as I have found other locations on the web that debate actually is wanted, encouraged and fun. In RL got my sugery (grs) date set and am prepping for that. Bowling league, gaming and hoping my wife gets the big payday she's been promised for years will happen this year, signs pointing it will happen before june.

Hey.....I was gone for a long time too....I really cant understand what you were thinking doing "Salt Steaks" but otherwise I have liked your posts, and your intestinal fortitude.

You have been appreciated at least by me.

hold that hope you can post here when hopefully the basement gets rules declaring no cursing at posters.

Well, you know what they say,

So Bowl away

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Where are these other places you speak of where debate is encouraged and fun? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom