• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Has Biden Been During All of This?

MarineTpartier

Haters gon' hate
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just wondering. I figured I'd see him saying some stupid comment somewhere but I haven't. Has the Obama Administration finally muzzled that dude or what?

Just wondering. I figured I'd see him saying some stupid comment somewhere but I haven't. Has the Obama Administration finally muzzled that dude or what?

What reason would he have to get involved with any of this?

Biden is out doing biden things, like getting copper wire.

joe biden copper wire.jpg

Hopefully he's staying out of all of this because he's planning on running for president and doesn't want to commit to something that may hurt him later.

What reason would he have to get involved with any of this?
IDK, he's only the Vice President of the US and the President of the Senate. It seems the Senate is heavily involved in this process dontcha think?

Hopefully he's staying out of all of this because he's planning on running for president and doesn't want to commit to something that may hurt him later.

I would be truly surprised if he could get elected. He makes too many blunders, and he doesn't have the charm and charisma to make up for it.

Hmmm. I have noticed that the Clintons have been oddly silent on this as well.

I would be truly surprised if he could get elected. He makes too many blunders, and he doesn't have the charm and charisma to make up for it.
I think that's the point Lizzie. We want him to run so that we can have a chuckle at his expense. Well, at least I do anyway. Idk about anyone else. I enjoy laughing at ole Joe.

Speaking of goofy politicians. Have you guys seen this?

I think that's the point Lizzie. We want him to run so that we can have a chuckle at his expense. Well, at least I do anyway. Idk about anyone else. I enjoy laughing at ole Joe.

Yeah, but democrats, as a whole, are not that stupid. At least I don't think they are. :lol:

I would be just as surprised Lizzie. I actually think Hillary will have a hard time as well because she doesn't have nearly the charm and charisma as Obama does, and imo, that's why Obama got elected.

Yeah, Hillary is who I really expect to be in the front-runner position.
Agreed. She'll be a tough out too. I'm HOPING for Rand Paul vs Hillary. I'd like that debate and I believe it would be much more cordial than in past years. I really do. Rand is a gentlemen and Hillary would be tame if treated cordially I believe.

I would be just as surprised Lizzie. I actually think Hillary will have a hard time as well because she doesn't have nearly the charm and charisma as Obama does, and imo, that's why Obama got elected.

But she's a woman. There will be a portion of the population that would vote for her based on her sex.

Agreed. She'll be a tough out too. I'm HOPING for Rand Paul vs Hillary. I'd like that debate and I believe it would be much more cordial than in past years. I really do. Rand is a gentlemen and Hillary would be tame if treated cordially I believe.
I'd love to see that. I like Paul, and I liked his dad. Ron Paul was probably one of the few politicians that I have any real respect for.

He was the first one on Obama's furlough list.

Oh yeah. No doubt Pres Obama got elected strictly on likeability. What else had he done in '08. Or, in '12 for that matter lol!

But she's a woman. There will be a portion of the population that would vote for her based on her sex.

I get your point and agree with that, but she did lose to an unknown Senator with barely any experience during the last presidential race. I just think she's too bland....she's a Clinton, but not nearly Bill in the charm department.

Yeah, but democrats, as a whole, are not that stupid. At least I don't think they are. :lol:
No, I don't think they are. For every HOJ there are 5 Redress's, who is smart. I respect Hillary Clinton, if anything for putting up with Bill for all of those years. The dude's a dirt bag. Of course, I've heard a few horrible stories about her from my buddy who was the crew chief on Marine 1 during some of Clinton's year. She's not a pleasant person. We'll just leave it at that.

I get your point and agree with that, but she did lose to an unknown Senator with barely any experience during the last presidential race. I just think she's too bland....she's a Clinton, but not nearly Bill in the charm department.

What she lacks in charm, she makes up for in cahones. :lol:

I'd love to see that. I like Paul, and I liked his dad. Ron Paul was probably one of the few politicians that I have any real respect for.
Agreed. I think a Hillary vs Rand debate would be very interesting to say the least. He'd absolutely hammer her on Benghazi. Idk what she'd really get him with other than his record on abortion.

Oh yeah. No doubt Pres Obama got elected strictly on likeability. What else had he done in '08. Or, in '12 for that matter lol!

You know someone's a charming liberal when they get a Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely no reason whatsoever :lol:

You know someone's a charming liberal when they get a Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely no reason whatsoever :lol:
Yeah, that award lost all credibility when he received it. Dude's droneing people as fast as he can get them landed, refit with Hellfires, and back in the air and he gets a friggin Peace Award.

Back
Top Bottom