• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Has Biden Been During All of This?

Let's just say I would not vote for her. I think she is an opportunist who put up with a louse of a husband, because of where it could get her.

I agree, just because someone's incredibly ambitious doesn't make them a good leader.

Let's just say I would not vote for her. I think she is an opportunist who put up with a louse of a husband, because of where it could get her.
I definitely would give her more respect that I have Pres Obama if she ran. You could see straight through Pres Obama from the beginning IMO. He was always nothing more than a great orator who needs a script to be one. He's inspiring, I'll give him that. And I'm proud that our country elected a black man to be POTUS. Regardless of his party. But the dude sucks at his job. Plain and simple. He is an awful, dividing, wishy washy leader.

I agree, just because someone's incredibly ambitious doesn't make them a good leader.

Yeah, she has some good qualities, but I just couldn't vote for her myself. I value character over just about anything else.

Yeah, she has some good qualities, but I just couldn't vote for her myself. I value character over just about anything else.

I agree. Is Paul your favorite Republican right now?

I agree, and was shocked that she didn't get the nomination to run.
America is all about who the cool guy is. Not who is capable.

I know this wasn't directed towards me but I would say resoundingly yes for me. He is the only one, now that his dad is gone, that best represents what I believe.

Hard to say for sure. There's several that I think are good people, it's just that Paul leans libertarian, and I like that. If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, he'd get my vote, but he probably wouldn't get the Republican vote.

Hard to say for sure. There's several that I think are good people, it's just that Paul leans libertarian, and I like that. If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, he'd get my vote, but he probably wouldn't get the Republican vote.

I agree, he would be too extreme.

IDK, he's only the Vice President of the US and the President of the Senate. It seems the Senate is heavily involved in this process dontcha think?

Last I checked the senate is nowhere in deadlock so my question stands.

Yeah, that award lost all credibility when he received it. Dude's droneing people as fast as he can get them landed, refit with Hellfires, and back in the air and he gets a friggin Peace Award.

Henry effing Kissinger got the Nobel Peace Prize all the way back in 1973.

Of course, Obama received the NPP before any of the stuff you mentioned. He basically received the Nobel Prize for not being George W. Bush.

Back
Top Bottom