• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where do you WISH to Live?

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Last edited:
I'm happy with where i live.
I was born here, and plan to die here.
It's the perfect place for me. :)

I've always wanted to live in Montana or Colorado. To hell with their 'list'.

I feel sorry for anyone not living in Australia

I feel sorry for anyone not living in Australia

I'd like to go diving at the great barrier reef someday.
I don't think I'd like to live there, though.
I've heard the climate is pretty harsh.

A comparatively small, laidback, family-orientated city would be most preferrable.

Last edited:
Noodle, if you PM me the poll options quick(next 10 minutes), I will try and get them added.

I am moving to a town outside Atlanta soon, and looking forward to it, so hopefully that is going to be it.

I have traveled a lot in my adult life by creating opportunities for it... it's all be great and I've learned a lot, but I'm realizing that what has defined places for me is where I have a close knit community, where people truly know me, and where I can make a life and set down roots. I don't quite have that yet in a lot of ways, but I know that I "wish" to live wherever that happens. The place itself is rather inconsequential, as long as it's not the desert or something.

I live where I want to live. I made a conscious decision to live here. This is not where I was born, grew up or have my family all around me. I wish that my family and long-term friends were here, but they are none of them in the same place, so I had to choose where to be on other criteria. I live here because I like peace and quiet; beautiful surroundings; a simple and stress-free lifestyle; a mild-ish climate with no long periods of grey, dull, damp weather; somewhere with a rich culture and a long and interesting history; a place where you don't feel the heavy hand of authority constantly watching, controlling and interfering in your everyday life.

I've lived in a number of places in my life, but at the moment, here in a small village in the mountains in the far south of Europe, this is the right place to be, and I love it. Of course, it might be the right place forever.

This is my home...
images

imgres

Last edited:
Ack. I went through that whole dang questionnaire, and it wants my private info so it can send me my results. :doh I hate that.

I am very happy where I live now.

I've always wanted to live in Montana or Colorado. To hell with their 'list'.

Montana always seemed cool. I was there once on vacation, up the eastern side along the Rockies. Beautiful countryside, then through the flatlands toward South Dakota. You get to understand what Big Sky Country really means.

Noodle, if you PM me the poll options quick(next 10 minutes), I will try and get them added.

I am moving to a town outside Atlanta soon, and looking forward to it, so hopefully that is going to be it.

Crap... I missed the window :(

The test told me to live in different cities in Florida, Texas, Arizona or South Carolina. Although many of the ones listed were too small. I said I wanted to live in a big city.

Anyway, if I could I would like to live in the US, or Australia because it's warmer. But other than that (and higher wages) I prefer Auckland.

Japan, and probably Vegas I would like Japan because of the different types of historical land marks, and the beauty of the places inside Japan plus it will help when I am trying to learn Japaneses. Vegas is were I could be my hyper active weird self, and be normal to the people in that area lol.

Montana always seemed cool. I was there once on vacation, up the eastern side along the Rockies. Beautiful countryside, then through the flatlands toward South Dakota. You get to understand what Big Sky Country really means.

I have a silly dream about having a ranch in Montana one day, with a few horses. *sigh*

West Coast is where it is at.

Pelion, South Carolina or the Mars from Total Recall OR the Ghostbusters firehouse.

No real surprise the quiz said Alaska, Montana, Colorado, and Washington for me. Shocker! ;)

As for where I'd like to live... if in the US, then Alaska, Montana, Virginia, WV, North Carolina

But, I'd really prefer outside the US. I'm still quite partial to Dominica, and I'm still looking at a property on occasion in Southern India.

Back
Top Bottom