• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Do You Want to Live: Red State or Blue State?

lol...I have a job. A good one.
3a2b7941aca419badb919920ed44c402-p_e.jpg
Yes a true liberal elite that truly gives a damn about those the left claims they want to help. The fifth largest economy in the world should never have the social results California has generated

Yes a true liberal elite that truly gives a damn about those the left claims they want to help. The fifth largest economy in the world should never have the social results California has generated
Are you claiming that dingy prefab "for sale" is yours?

Damn. You could
That doesn't look like much. Why is it for sale?

Can't answer the question so you divert to videos? I know you are newcomer (probably don't even have a proper pair of boots) but you might be surprised to learn Texas has been blue many times in it's history. I'm glad you enjoy living here and taking advantage of all the hard work families like mine put into developing this state but don't get confused and think you speak for Texans just yet. You will need a generation or two before you get that title...

but you might be surprised to learn Texas has been blue many times in it's history.

Finish the story

A different kind of Blue

Costs are higher in successful cities, yes, but wages are higher as well. That's capitalism. Blue cities are where the work and the money are.

yes, but wages are higher as well.

Then why was there such a need to raise the Minimum wage then?

I would expect an economic genius to be able to
explain why housing is doing so well in a state where people are fleeing.
Do economics not work in blue states?

It's because there isn't a big supply of housing?

Calif doesn't build a lot of NEW housing?

Also, thank rich FOREIGNERS Tex

LMAO... Texas was blue for over 100 years until the last 10 years... From 1874 till 1979 Texas had all democrat governors...

Why do you not know that being BLUE then is much different than being BLUE today?

Yes, we call those metropolitan areas or cities.. :ROFLMAO: You know, those places where all the wealth accumulates...

Tex, when Texas finally turns Blue will you believe as I do , that people moving there will slow...... down?(LOL)

Tex, when Texas finally turns Blue will you believe as I do , that people moving there will slow...... down?(LOL)

Your fantasies are amusing

I'm just going by the other great Blues states such as Calif, NY, NJ and Illinois?

People are exiting

"You can ignore REALITY but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality"

Ayn Rand
(LOL)

"You can ignore REALITY but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality"

Ayn Rand
(LOL)

Is that the same Ayn Rand who drew social security and medicare when she retired? Slogans are easier than reality...

Is that the same Ayn Rand who drew social security and medicare when she retired? Slogans are easier than reality...

Perhaps only because she was FORCED to partake in it like the Rest of us?

*sigh*

It was that Ayn Rand that was smarter than us put together(wink)

Perhaps only because she was FORCED to partake in it like the Rest of us?

*sigh*

LOL... And was afraid the medical costs, IN THE 70's, would wipe out everything she had earned..

The poor in conservative states are so poor, they can't leave. Don't kid yourself, poverty doesn't know color, ethnicity or political lean.

Never said poverty knew know color, only that poverty is most states isn't gov't generated due to the high cost of living including taxes

LOL... And was afraid the medical costs, IN THE 70's, would wipe out everything she had earned..

You cannot be talking about a TX education for most Texans know that SS and Medicare were self funded not gov't funded

You cannot be talking about a TX education for most Texans know that SS and Medicare were self funded not gov't funded

LMAO.. On what planet did you learn that SS and Medicare were self funded?

LMAO.. On what planet did you learn that SS and Medicare were self funded?

The one I live on, glad I don't live in yours You have no idea what taxes you pay or their purpose, typical liberal.

Then why was there such a need to raise the Minimum wage then?

Because the median wages for unskilled labor are too low everywhere. They are lower in red areas than they are in blue areas, but they need to come up in both red and (most) blue areas.

Because the median wages for unskilled labor are too low everywhere. They are lower in red areas than they are in blue areas, but they need to come up in both red and (most) blue areas.
Median wages are not what unskilled labor earns. Median wages are the wages found between the lowest and the highest wage. Unskilled labor typically earns the lowest of the wages, with good reason. Those with the most and rarest marketable skills can demand the highest wage.

Wages should only be determined by what the market will bear, and not be interfered with by a dictatorial government. Government only hinders business, it never helps.

Back
Top Bottom