• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Do You Want to Live: Red State or Blue State?

Keep in mind, the cities who have the authoritarian police of recklessly kill blacks, are all ones with a history of democrat mayors. The City Flyod was killed in was democrat since 1978.

They mayors of a city influence how the city police respond.

If Black Lives Matter to you, you might want to start voting republican. Republicans tend to treat everyone with equality, instead of pretending to love people by race.

If you want to break this down between conservative and liberal, then riddle me this.

Why are all these riots in liberal cities, and not conservative ones?
Because the larger cities in America have more liberal populations and much larger populations and more minorities. The George Floyd murder was like a lightning bolt hitting a tree in a California forest that set off wildfires. The systematic racism in this country is the real, root cause for the protests. Combine that with Trump's obvious racism is what sparked the discord this summer.

How many times have you heard Trump say "No President has done more for Black Americans than me, except for Abraham Lincoln, possibly." No one except Trump and his lemmings believe that and especially not minorities.

Keep in mind, the cities who have the authoritarian police of recklessly kill blacks, are all ones with a history of democrat mayors. The City Flyod was killed in was democrat since 1978.

They mayors of a city influence how the city police respond.
I disagree. Most big city police forces tend to be far more conservative than the populations they serve. The head of the police union in NYC is a big Trump supporter. The root cause is systematic racism and unconscious bias.

If Black Lives Matter to you, you might want to start voting republican. Republicans tend to treat everyone with equality, instead of pretending to love people by race.
Says who? Your post is the opposite of the truth. Why do you think there are virtually no Blacks in the GOP and even less elected Republican black officials? In the House there will be zero Black representatives next year and in the Senate there's one. What you wrote is racist because it implies that Black people are too stupid to vote for what's best for them, which you suggest is to vote Republican.

Says who? Your post is the opposite of the truth.
People believe the constant lies that the right is racist. The left has done far more to impede the blacks from prospering then the right ever has these last 50 years.

Why do you think there are virtually no Blacks in the GOP and even less elected Republican black officials?
Because most blacks support the left. It's that simple.

In the House there will be zero Black representatives next year and in the Senate there's one. What you wrote is racist because it implies that Black people are too stupid to vote for what's best for them, which you suggest is to vote Republican.
Facts are now racist too?

When will the gibberish of misinformation ever stop?

Says who? Your post is the opposite of the truth. Why do you think there are virtually no Blacks in the GOP and even less elected Republican black officials? In the House there will be zero Black representatives next year and in the Senate there's one. What you wrote is racist because it implies that Black people are too stupid to vote for what's best for them, which you suggest is to vote Republican.
It has been well established that only Democrats are into "identity politics." Incapable of judging people's character, Democrats only see skin color. The reason the blacks vote primarily Democrat is because Democrats pander to blacks specifically. Republicans do not pander to anyone. Republicans offer equality, nothing more, nothing less. While Democrats promise blacks a free lunch, providing they are willing to become slaves to the Democrat ideology where they will always be treated as second-class citizens, if they are lucky.

Whenever a leftist uses the term "racist" what they are actually saying is "shut-up, you can't disagree with me!" It is an infantile response, but one we have come to expect from mentally unhinged leftist freaks.

Well trumpers disgust me. Hate to think I might have some as neighbors.

They are like rats. Even blue states have them.

So I guess it really doesn't matter

IDK, I kind of wished I lived in a Blue State. Such a place where I elect social rejects for high office. The joy of paying higher taxes only ads to the orgasmic 'summer of love' feeling in creating a culture of confusion. But the building of Utopia is not yet complete without first burning it down and re-opening in society without police or prisons.

And there's so much more to offer.....

With that said, who wouldn't want to live in a Blue state?

why does the 5th largest economy in the world have tent cities? What exactly does your ideology promote? Stunning how freedoms are so easy for you to discount and massive nanny state performance is ignored. What a waste of time you are, I voted for Trump on Tuesday
Have you looked around WVA, TN, KY, GA...? Single wides, sitting on overgrown land, no electricity, no plumbing, camper trailers, most without utilities, along hwys, tent community in Atlanta, somewhere along an overpass.

Have you looked around WVA, TN, KY, GA...? Single wides, sitting on overgrown land, no electricity, no plumbing, camper trailers, most without utilities, along hwys, tent community in Atlanta, somewhere along an overpass.

Yes I have and the answer to that is what more gov't control and spending? How is it the fifth largest economy IN THE WORLD is having this problem leading the nation in homeless, poverty, illegals, cost of living. W/here are those tax dollars going?? Why is there such a gap in wages in California and people fleeing the state? California is exactly the model for liberalism beautiful state on the outside, a social and fiscal disaster on the inside where the masses are dependent and the leadership rich

Wrong! Hawaii has the highest cost of living followed by DC.
Hawaii doesn't have the FIFTH Largest economy in the world. Reading comprehension seems to be another problem for you as is civics, history, and even current affairs

Hawaii doesn't have the FIFTH Largest economy in the world. Reading comprehension seems to be another problem for you as is civics, history, and even current affairs
You wrote that California had the highest cost of living in the US. Wrong. Please continue to insult me it means I'm rubbing you the wrong way. Remind us? You're leaving DP a week from today when Biden wins, right?

You wrote that California had the highest cost of living in the US. Wrong. Please continue to insult me it means I'm rubbing you the wrong way. Remind us? You're leaving DP a week from today when Biden wins, right?

I also wrote that the 5th largest economy in the world should never have the social and fiscal results in California!! I also stated that people are fleeing California and your state obviously not generating enough revenue from inheritance to stay and pay those high taxes to pay for illegals, homeless, and those in poverty.

I also wrote that the 5th largest economy in the world should never have the social and fiscal results in California!! I also stated that people are fleeing California and your state obviously not generating enough revenue from inheritance to stay and pay those high taxes to pay for illegals, homeless, and those in poverty.
You're right. NY is a sucky place to live. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of next year that we all move to Texas and we'll elect only Dems. I wonder what a Brooklyn, TX accent will sound like?

What you always fail to understand is that unlike you the vast majority of Americans don't judge their lives purely by economics. Quality of life is not just about money. Your posts always have a lot of HATE in them which I guess is why you love, adore, worship Trump because he's even a bigger hater than you profess to be in your posts.

BTW - you didn't confirm that a week from today you will be forever gone from DP when Biden wins?

You're right. NY is a sucky place to live. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of next year that we all move to Texas and we'll elect only Dems. I wonder what a Brooklyn, TX accent will sound like?

What you always fail to understand is that unlike you the vast majority of Americans don't judge their lives purely by economics. Quality of life is not just about money. Your posts always have a lot of HATE in them which I guess is why you love, adore, worship Trump because he's even a bigger hater than you profess to be in your posts.

BTW - you didn't confirm that a week from today you will be forever gone from DP when Biden wins?

Your arrogance has no bounds and as usual lacks logic and common sense as you can offer no valid reason for TX to become like your state and California. You are right Texans don't judge solely on economics they focus on the freedoms we have here and the ability to be whatever it is we want to be. Best move I made 28 years ago and love living in this state. People are moving here out of your state and that really bothers you, I can tell. You over react based upon that liberal arrogance, TX isn't turning Blue as the freedoms allowed in this state won't allow it to happen. Your ideology is a fraud and a failure supported by the entitlement crowd that destroys people lives by making them dependent. Your parents who you claimed were immigrants are turning over in their grave seeing what happened to their child.

Yes I have and the answer to that is what more gov't control and spending? How is it the fifth largest economy IN THE WORLD is having this problem leading the nation in homeless, poverty, illegals, cost of living. W/here are those tax dollars going?? Why is there such a gap in wages in California and people fleeing the state? California is exactly the model for liberalism beautiful state on the outside, a social and fiscal disaster on the inside where the masses are dependent and the leadership rich
The poor in conservative states are so poor, they can't leave. Don't kid yourself, poverty doesn't know color, ethnicity or political lean.

The poor in conservative states are so poor, they can't leave. Don't kid yourself, poverty doesn't know color, ethnicity or political lean.
The poor by whose standards, yours? The cost of living impacts how people live, I don't see rioting in conservative cities or areas of this country. I have no idea what world you live in but have no interest in being there with you. Partisan liberal bullshit about spending in the name of compassion when all that compassionate spending does is create dependence and rich liberal career politicians. Keep buying the rhetoric and keep ignoring results

The poor by whose standards, yours? The cost of living impacts how people live, I don't see rioting in conservative cities or areas of this country. I have no idea what world you live in but have no interest in being there with you. Partisan liberal bullshit about spending in the name of compassion when all that compassionate spending does is create dependence and rich liberal career politicians. Keep buying the rhetoric and keep ignoring results
The way I see it is this. The poor often vote against their own interests, vote party line. Note, I don't name a party.
I so wish we would set politics aside in favor of people, struggling people. Yes, col is low in conservative states, it also shows in sol.

You couldn't pay me to live in shithole red states like Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, etc.

I'd consider modern cities in some of the backward states: Savannah, Atlanta, Nashville, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, maybe Huntsville. But, for the most part, red states are problematic: poorly educated, poor, sky daddy obsessed, sick, and filled with those dying early. Oh, and the services typically suck.

You couldn't pay me to live in shithole red states like Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, etc.

I'd consider modern cities in some of the backward states: Savannah, Atlanta, Nashville, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, maybe Huntsville. But, for the most part, red states are problematic: poorly educated, poor, sky daddy obsessed, sick, and filled with those dying early. Oh, and the services typically suck.

Or you could live in the beautiful state of California

Or you could live in the beautiful state of California

lol...I have a job. A good one.
3a2b7941aca419badb919920ed44c402-p_e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom