• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Did All The " Unnamed Sources Inside The White House " Go

For years now we have been hearing almost daily news reports of what the former president said or did that day based on " unnamed sources inside the White House "

Yet after the first two months of the new administration I have yet to hear a single news story on the current president based on " unnamed sources inside the White House " ?

Where did all the " unnamed sources inside the White House " go to ?

Did they all retire ?

Why isn't the national media complex upset about no longer getting even one little detail from " unnamed sources inside the White House " after two months ?
The sad thing is all those leaks should be prosecuted. Working in the White House and passing on information is not helpful to the nation or it's national interest.

For years now we have been hearing almost daily news reports of what the former president said or did that day based on " unnamed sources inside the White House "

Yet after the first two months of the new administration I have yet to hear a single news story on the current president based on " unnamed sources inside the White House " ?

Did they all retire ?

Why isn't the national media complex upset about no longer getting even one little detail from " unnamed sources inside the White House " after two months ?
Trump's White House leaked like a sieve, with lots of in fighting. Press conferences were few and far between so reporters sought information. Biden has returned to a daily press briefing, and all the questions get answered. Interesting you choose to blame the press rather than the incompetency of the Trump administration.

Did they all retire ?

Nothing immoral unethical, ridiculous, dangerous, fictitious, treasonous or evil is taking place in this White House. Nothing to leak .

Did they all retire ?

I am skeptical that they had inside sources and were not just reporting rumors that they heard and just claimed it was leaked to them.

Did they all retire ?,

They left with Donald Trump, if you are shady yourself (like Trump), most of the people you will hire will be crooked, and they in their turn will hire similar people. So what you are left with is a bunch of self-serving untrustworthy people who want to make themselves look better or want to protect their own backs who will leak like Niagara falls if it benefits them or makes them look less crooked/inhuman.

In other words, birds of a feather flock together and what you get is a leaky organization from top to bottom. Biden is not like that so the people in his WH will be less likely to leak as they are there out of conviction and not out of selfish interests.

Please tell me how any black man or woman could vote Biden.
Nothing is funnier to me than right-wing-nuts insulting Black people by suggesting they don't know who they should have voted for. If Republicans want to win the Black vote, they might consider starting that long jouney by acknowledging that Black people are smart enough to know who they want in office, and why they vote the way they do. Because if you can't comprehend that, then you'll never win a majority of the Black vote.

Gaslighting, huh?

Is that what you think bringing up an example of right wing media outrage is?

How did you get this unhinged? Lol.

Did they all retire ?

The Trump administration was wildly incompetent and extremely corrupt and that's why they had more anonymous whistleblowers. There was more to tell us about and more reprisal to fear because conservatives will absolutely destroy anyone who is anything but 100% loyal to the throne. They cancel literally everyone who criticizes Trump.

Conversely, the Biden administration is far more competent and free of the absurd scandal every single day.

Please tell me how any black man or woman could vote Biden.

I know this will surprise someone who is racist, but black people actually are capable of rationally assessing two political parties and voting in their own best interests.

Right wingers love to claim black people are just too stupid, lazy, and greedy to vote rationally. They love to claim that black people just vote for "handouts." Meanwhile, they think white people are superior and vote based on honest political ideology... and then they turn around and can't ****ing figure out why black people don't vote Republican.

It's hilarious. The white supremacist party's voters can't figure out why black people don't vote the same way.

Back
Top Bottom