• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where are ....[W:17]

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oscar and Alyssa? Oscar's been gone a couple of weeks, but Alyssa's been gone for longer than normal this time.

l dont think it is the right place to talk about them :lol:

l hope they are okay

What do you mean, it's not the right place to talk about them?

as far as l know we dont start such threads in this forum:mrgreen:

Really..Are you a Mod?...if people can start a thread about incest/child abuse..

I am sure your thread must be chicken crap in comparison..

Really..Are you a Mod?...if people can start a thread about incest/child abuse..

I am sure your thread must be chicken crap in comparison..

how ?

l dont think it is the right place to talk about them :lol:

l hope they are okay

What's the harm in asking the membership if they've heard about someone's friends who haven't been online lately? If there's something personal going on, I'm sure a person in the know will contact Superfly by PM and let her know.

Personally, I exchange pleasantries and ask about people I'm friendly with all the time - why would common courtesy and concern for others be such a problem?

This thread was posted in Non-Political Forums - Off-Topic Discussions - seems perfectly reasonable to me.

What's the harm in asking the membership if they've heard about someone's friends who haven't been online lately? If there's something personal going on, I'm sure a person in the know will contact Superfly by PM and let her know.

Personally, I exchange pleasantries and ask about people I'm friendly with all the time - why would common courtesy and concern for others be such a problem?

This thread was posted in Non-Political Forums - Off-Topic Discussions - seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Oh, it's OK. Medusa just don't like me because I laugh every time somebody calls her an AW.

l never worry about anyone :lol:

Oh noez! Emo Lyss is missing? Such a pleasant girl, too.

My poor, sweet, honey baby lurve thang.

Moderator's Warning:
Skirting the edge of personal attacks or baiting here.... wrong place for it. Consider this first and last warning.

can you explain what you you mean ?

Can you go look for attention somewhere else, Medusa? I started this thread because I was wondering about a couple of people who are not posting right now. I'm not posting about you, mmmK?

Can you go look for attention somewhere else, Medusa? I started this thread because I was wondering about a couple of people who are not posting right now. I'm not posting about you, mmmK?

l dont understand you

who called me aw and where ?:shock:

still personal attack. good

and for attention

l still dont get it

there has never been any boob or ass in my avatar

hehe .

Last edited:
At the risk of derailing the thread, I don't know where either one of them have been.

At the risk of derailing the thread, I don't know where either one of them have been.

:lol: I know, right?

Oscar is probably on vacation. Alyssa usually disappears for a month or two, but she hasn't been around since March this time. She's a pain in the ass, but I do like her and miss her when she's gone.

:lol: I know, right?

Oscar is probably on vacation. Alyssa usually disappears for a month or two, but she hasn't been around since March this time. She's a pain in the ass, but I do like her and miss her when she's gone.

I've always liked Alyssa, along with tessa. They had spunk and were interesting.

Back
Top Bottom