• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where are ....[W:17]

:lol: I know, right?

Oscar is probably on vacation. Alyssa usually disappears for a month or two, but she hasn't been around since March this time. She's a pain in the ass, but I do like her and miss her when she's gone.

I really like Alyssa too. She's a hot **** and not afraid to speak her mind either! :lol:

Speaking of somebody who has the balls to say anything they feel, what the hell happened to Kali? She's been gone for a long, long time. :(

Speaking of somebody who has the balls to say anything they feel, what the hell happened to Kali? She's been gone for a long, long time. :(

Good question.

:lol: I know, right?

Oscar is probably on vacation. Alyssa usually disappears for a month or two, but she hasn't been around since March this time. She's a pain in the ass, but I do like her and miss her when she's gone.

Sometimes she disappears for months on end. Her life isn't the happiest right now, so I am concerned about her. Oscar, not so much. He posts on several forums, and flits from one to another as the mood strikes. :)

As to Kali, I'm very worried about her. Her stepfather, whom she adores, was deathly ill the last time she posted here, and her mother wasn't handling things well. I really hope she is okay, and checks in soon. :(

Sometimes she disappears for months on end. Her life isn't the happiest right now, so I am concerned about her. Oscar, not so much. He posts on several forums, and flits from one to another as the mood strikes. :)

As to Kali, I'm very worried about her. Her stepfather, whom she adores, was deathly ill the last time she posted here, and her mother wasn't handling things well. I really hope she is okay, and checks in soon. :(

Best wishes to Kali.

Sad news.

I still miss BarbbTX. I don't know why she left. :(

Kali was a waste of bandwidth here. I know I've cracked on the intelligence of people on here, but that girl was literally falling-down stupid. She has absolutely no business being on a political debate site...or, frankly, any site that encourages intelligent conversation.

She'd be better off finding some discussion board on BlackPeopleMeet.com and enjoying her time in a place where her company can be appreciated.

Hmm. As for Kali, I was sexually attracted to her; she had an edge. Then she disappeared.

My alibi, should I require one, shall be cast iron.

Kali was a waste of bandwidth here. I know I've cracked on the intelligence of people on here, but that girl was literally falling-down stupid. She has absolutely no business being on a political debate site...or, frankly, any site that encourages intelligent conversation.

She'd be better off finding some discussion board on BlackPeopleMeet.com and enjoying her time in a place where her company can be appreciated.

Kali was sweet and I appreciated her company. You "cracking" on anyone's intelligence is like Bill Clinton criticizing someone else's lack of fidelity. :2razz:

I liked Kali, too, and loved her evil little girl avatar.

She didn't have one for the longest time so we had an avatar drive for her. Redress actually picked that one out.

She didn't have one for the longest time so we had an avatar drive for her. Redress actually picked that one out.

Seriously?? That is awesome. That avatar identified her easily for me, to the point that I thought she was the evil little girl. :lol: Can Mods email her? I'm sure they have access to her email address.

Yes. It's root beer.

it has lots of meanings in slang but l take it as a compliment sweetyy :lol:

root beer is always tastier than the others :mrgreen:

it seems some people's beer is not tastier

:lol:

sorry for them.......

Back
Top Bottom