• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where are Trump's tax returns? And Trumpcare?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely," he said. "And I would love to do that."

"Trump told The Washington Post in a January 2017 interview that he was close to completing his health care plan and that he wanted to provide “insurance for everybody.”

Our President is a massive liar. Some idiots still believe him.

So does that mean you aren't going to vote for him?
LAFFRIOT

bo170117_cmyk.jpg

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely," he said. "And I would love to do that."

"Trump told The Washington Post in a January 2017 interview that he was close to completing his health care plan and that he wanted to provide “insurance for everybody.”

Where's the wall? Wasn't that his signature promise?

LAFFRIOT

it means a ton of people like yourself will vote again for the massive liar.

Where's the wall? Wasn't that his signature promise?

well, a fence.

he had a republican congress for two years and that wasn't long enough to get funding.

he's just a massive liar. that's his thing and it works on a lot of dumb people. the rest love his lies.

LAFFRIOT

Retarded trump supporters will because they love Liars, corruption and authoritarians like trump. Trump supporters continue to prove they are a waste of air.

Thread title: Where are Trump's tax returns? And Trumpcare?

His taxes...last I heard, they were in Geraldo Rivera's Al Capone's mystery safe.

Trumpcare, Its in Trump's butthole waiting for him to pull it out of there. But there is a long line of crap waiting at the end of Donnie butthole. Not sure he will ever pull Trumpcare out.

Retarded trump supporters will because they love Liars, corruption and authoritarians like trump. Trump supporters continue to prove they are a waste of air.

Trump's own sister know he's an idiot and con man.

That's just not enough proof for the Confederates.

Thread title: Where are Trump's tax returns? And Trumpcare?

His taxes...last I heard, they were in Geraldo Rivera's Al Capone's mystery safe.

Trumpcare, Its in Trump's butthole waiting for him to pull it out of there. But there is a long line of crap waiting at the end of Donnie butthole. Not sure he will ever pull Trumpcare out.

Well there is one more problem and that is all the Republicans that have their heads stuck so far up there you would be lucky to get anything out of there
and it has been mentioned Trump and the Republicans had 2 years to do something and all they did was give tax cuts to their Billionaire friends
They said they were going to repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper that would cover everybody
and all they have done is dismantled it
and now they are on full attack on SS and Medicare and the Trump supporters can't see it
Have a nice day

Well there is one more problem and that is all the Republicans that have their heads stuck so far up there you would be lucky to get anything out of there
and it has been mentioned Trump and the Republicans had 2 years to do something and all they did was give tax cuts to their Billionaire friends
They said they were going to repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper that would cover everybody
and now they are on full attack on SS and Medicare and the Trump supporters can't see it
Have a nice day

Trump lies to their face, uses their hate to his benefit, has them depend on CentGov Welfare and is attacking their SS and Medicare.

Their hate drives them. Rush and Sean are the conductors.

Last edited:
Have a nice day

Completely agree.

Notice how the Payroll Tax Holiday very quickly rolled up into a full on second term campaign promise to eliminate it. That was followed by IDIOT KUDLOW claiming we would "bond out" to cover SS costs and Fat Donald claiming that we would just take the money from the general fund.

As for Bonding out, while we are at negative interests rates now, no country has for long survived negative interest rates and neither will we. So claiming we would "Bond out" of a long term expense like SS when he knows we will not forever stay at negative rates is just a stretch and a half for Mr Kudlow.

As for taking the money from the general fund Donnie Boy, you don't have the money. You gave it to your rich buddies and you never grew the economy enough to get it back and you won't either. So that isn't happening either.

Besides, using the general fund exposes SS to Sequestration. You really want to do that Donnie Boy? I suspect you do but nobody with a brain will want to.

Completely agree.

Notice how the Payroll Tax Holiday very quickly rolled up into a full on second term campaign promise to eliminate it. That was followed by IDIOT KUDLOW claiming we would "bond out" to cover SS costs and Fat Donald claiming that we would just take the money from the general fund.

As for Bonding out, while we are at negative interests rates now, no country has for long survived negative interest rates and neither will we. So claiming we would "Bond out" of a long term expense like SS when he knows we will not forever stay at negative rates is just a stretch and a half for Mr Kudlow.

As for taking the money from the general fund Donnie Boy, you don't have the money. You gave it to your rich buddies and you never grew the economy enough to get it back and you won't either. So that isn't happening either.

Besides, using the general fund exposes SS to Sequestration. You really want to do that Donnie Boy? I suspect you do but nobody with a brain will want to.

the "fiscal" conservatives have tucked tail to the bankruptcy king and massive con man from New York City who only cares about his own ass. they aren't tough Southern men. they're Trump's play things.

they literally are responsible for this mess and they have zero integrity.

Completely agree.

I have to laugh at some of the things Trump followers believe
I have to ask are they really that stupid to think by cutting payroll taxes wouldn't effect SS and Medicare?
Didn't these people learn when they were back in school that payroll taxes fund SS and medicare and IF you don't collect those payroll taxes SS will end
and what kinda surprises me is states like FLA with it's massive amount of retired people back this fool who is going to end up taking money out of their pockets
Have a nice day

Locked in the vault with Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate that he found too.

Locked in the vault with Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate that he found too.

it's the volume. none of us can keep up with the volume of Trump's lies.

and so he gets a pass.

He promised to release them yet has fought tooth and nail to avoid them being released. Why is it wrong for us to try to hold him to his promises?

remember when Republicans didn't trust ANY politician?

Back
Top Bottom