• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where are the BIRTHERS now? --> Ted Cruz

I don't believe there was ever a question as to where Bill was born.... so it's rather poor comparison.

but you too are free to be as sensitive as humanly possible over racism... it's your life.

Oh no....there's no racism in the birther movement ....this happen to each and every president.

Those who participate in the birther movement .....just coincidentally happen to be mostly white male :roll:

Oh no....there's no racism in the birther movement ....this happen to each and every president.

Those who participate in the birther movement .....just coincidentally happen to be mostly white male :roll:

interesting theory you have there... but ,alas, it's a theory I do not subscribe to.....far too many stupid people try to pass it off as truth, and i generally do not pay attention to what stupid people believe.
.... how do you explain black birthers?... are they racist too?.. or is it just white people?

the first birther was not a white male.... it was Hillary Clinton... chew on that for minute, take your time and think it over.

Citizenship isn't enough. No question he is a citizen. But the requirement is to be a natural born American and he is not that.

You lost me. Are you saying Cruz is not a natural born American and therefore inelligible to become President?

Personally I don't have a problem with a Cuban Canadian Communist teabagger as the GOP candidate ...

Ah...I see you select option B.

Who mmmmeee ...a birther?

It reminds me of 2008 when nobody could find a Bush supporters.

Oh no no nooo...I didn't support Bush ...I'm a TEA PURTY patiot!!! :lamo

hmm - I admire your comprehension skills. You can read anything into anything. Seek and ye shall find.
Btw - I am not a birther - I am not a Tea party patriot, I am not a Republican, I am not a Democrat, I am not even an American. And I think Donald Trump has mental health issues.

You lost me. Are you saying Cruz is not a natural born American and therefore inelligible to become President?

Yes. Natural born to me means born in the U.S., not born somewhere else and qualifying for citizenship by other circumstances. I don't know how else to define the words.

Yes. Natural born to me means born in the U.S., not born somewhere else and qualifying for citizenship by other circumstances. I don't know how else to define the words.

I think people should actually earn their citizenship status. And I think the best way to do that would be to serve in the military.

Let's be honest ...there are people in the country who are non citizen ...and are better for the country than those born here.

I think people should actually earn their citizenship status. And I think the best way to do that would be to serve in the military.

Let's be honest ...there are people in the country who are non citizen ...and are better for the country than those born here.

Starship Troopers portrayed a fascist government, you understand that right?

Starship Troopers portrayed a fascist government, you understand that right?

Do you have a source for this theory? Certainly the plain meaning would be U.S. citizen from the moment of birth, right?

Yes, which is veering nicely into fascist territory. Putting the military on a pedestal is a core tenet of that ideology.

Back
Top Bottom