• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where are Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, and Media

Compatibilist

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is the real issue regarding young blacks being killed in large numbers

1013592_10151729892670901_1372871587_n.jpg

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

Victimizations of African Americans from violent crime which include the following; rape/sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple Assault was 24.3% in 2007, with the highest percentages of victimizations within the age ranges of 15-24 totaling a percentage greater than 38%.

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender. Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."

Black on Black Crime Coalition

They are quite busy,

Sharpton is going on a 100 city tour (or something like that) to drum up support for a young man who viciously attacked another man, beat him and got killed for it.
Jackson is probably counseling his son on how to handle prison life - I haven't heard from him and that's kind of a private thing (ok here is how you pick up the soap)
Obama - well I don't where he is but I'm pretty sure its green, got 18 holes and flags and is well protected unlike our ambassador to Libya.

Telling the public that unless you give blacks more money that they will kill more of each other does not sell very well. Saying that unless you give blacks more money that they will more white folks simply sounds like extortion. Telling folks what they want to hear, seems to work very well for the race hustling, poverty pimps - so that is exactly what they will keep on doing. ;)

Funny how the right wing suddenly became concerned about the ghetto. Too bad it will only last until they find something else to feel victimized about.

View attachment 67150583

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

Victimizations of African Americans from violent crime which include the following; rape/sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple Assault was 24.3% in 2007, with the highest percentages of victimizations within the age ranges of 15-24 totaling a percentage greater than 38%.

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender. Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."

Was he wearing a hoodie or doing something else "suspicious?" Maybe they were standing their ground.....

Funny how the right wing suddenly became concerned about the ghetto. Too bad it will only last until they find something else to feel victimized about.

Try telling that to the Conservatives that have been living in Chicago for the last 80 years. Then lets talk about who really runs around crying and playing victim. :lol:

Too bad the left never is, because they know if they actually HELPED the situation, there'd be no need to continue to vote for liberals.

This is the equivalent of bringing up Bush in a thread about an Obama policy...

:roll:

Do you have anything to say about the topic or are you just going to jump in here with some partisan bitching.... you "moderate". :ROFL:

This is the equivalent of bringing up Bush in a thread about an Obama policy...

:roll:

Do you have anything to say about the topic or are you just going to jump in here with some partisan bitching.... you "moderate". :ROFL:

The OP was about a gang killing. Sorry for thinking that was the "topic."

My mistake, the real topic is how persecuted white conservatives are. Now tell me, what about the word "moderate" makes you think the definition is "Always agrees with the right?" Because there's a lot of that going around. Usually among Republicans who read Atlas Shrugged and decided they were "Libertarians."

Too bad the left never is, because they know if they actually HELPED the situation, there'd be no need to continue to vote for liberals.

Just like if the Republicans ever actually got abortion banned, nobody would need to vote for them.

I must have missed that part where there was no gang crime during the Reagan administration.

They are quite busy,

Jackson is probably counseling his son on how to handle prison life - I haven't heard from him and that's kind of a private thing (ok here is how you pick up the soap)

No... Jackson is busy appealing to the UN so that the UN can come in and investigate the death of trayvon martin.

The OP was about a gang killing. Sorry for thinking that was the "topic."

My mistake, the real topic is how persecuted white conservatives are. Now tell me, what about the word "moderate" makes you think the definition is "Always agrees with the right?" Because there's a lot of that going around. Usually among Republicans who read Atlas Shrugged and decided they were "Libertarians."

Your post had nothing to do with a gang killing.

It had everything to do with whining about what Conservatives talk about in response to a trumped up issue that isn't even about race.

You were partisan bitching. Plain and simple.

Being a moderate.... maybe you out to think more about agreeing with "What" is "Right". Not "the right" but "what is right".

In this case..... ignoring the killing of black teens until a non-black person happens to do it is wrong. And it is right to bring the issue up at a time when there are protests galore just because a non-black person bothered to defend themselves and a CHILD OMFG CHILD A LITTLE 17 YEAR OLD BOY WAS KILLLLLLED!!!!! Yet nobody gives a **** with a 17 year old black kid is killed by a black person. That isn't right.

Your post had nothing to do with a gang killing.

It had everything to do with whining about what Conservatives talk about in response to a trumped up issue that isn't even about race.

You were partisan bitching. Plain and simple.

And all this concern was where before Zimmerman killed Martin? Suddenly somebody made a meme that's critical of Al Sharpton, and we're all supposed to be concerned.

Being a moderate.... maybe you out to think more about agreeing with "What" is "Right". Not "the right" but "what is right".

I do. Sudden concern about gang killings to prove a stupid partisan point isn't part of what I consider to be right.

In this case..... ignoring the killing of black teens until a non-black person happens to do it is wrong. And it is right to bring the issue up at a time when there are protests galore just because a non-black person bothered to defend themselves and a CHILD OMFG CHILD A LITTLE 17 YEAR OLD BOY WAS KILLLLLLED!!!!! Yet nobody gives a **** with a 17 year old black kid is killed by a black person. That isn't right.

Well, most of the protests are about race. Black on black isn't racially motivated is it? But because a bunch of misguided people have protests, you're suddenly concerned? :roll:

It's also important to remember that the protests were not about the killing of Trayvon itself, but about the original lack of police action and now the lack of justice.

I don't see in this case that the police know who killed this kid and are refusing to make arrests. In fact, I don't see anything about arrests at all, but considering that my search has mostly turned up the same re-blogged garbage from Breitbart....well, it wouldn't be the first time they overlooked facts when they didn't fan conservative outrage.

Now here's something: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/2...found-dead-in-west-englewood-was-shot-in-head.
Police are investigating. Too bad they didn't do that in the Z/M case.

Try again. Your post makes no sense.
To set your mind straight the 'right wing' doesn't give a sweet FF what the Blacks get up to. The Blacks never vote REP and they 'get what they pay for' ie "if you want to vote for a life time of hand-outs' and you want to murder each other over a pair of sneakers fill your boots.
The Left doesn't give a sweet FF about the Blacks until just before every election. The fact that an entire culture is too stupid to understand they are being used is their problem.
The Blacks are pretty much on their lonesome and as a race with generally lower IQ's than any other race, in an increasingly 'dog eat dog' world they are basically *******.
The Black-White Test Score Gap
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black-White IQ Differences
Why do black people deny their iq is lower than white people? - Topix
Scientists demonstrated the black people have lower IQ

4Try again. Your post makes no sense.
To set your mind straight the 'right wing' doesn't give a sweet FF what the Blacks get up to. The Blacks never vote REP and they 'get what they pay for' ie "if you want to vote for a life time of hand-outs' and you want to murder each other over a pair of sneakers fill your boots.
The Left doesn't give a sweet FF about the Blacks until just before every election. The fact that an entire culture is too stupid to understand they are being used is their problem.
The Blacks are pretty much on their lonesome and as a race with generally lower IQ's than any other race, in an increasingly 'dog eat dog' world they are basically *******.
The Black-White Test Score Gap
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black-White IQ Differences
Why do black people deny their iq is lower than white people? - Topix
Scientists demonstrated the black people have lower IQ

Post stuff like that, but then you'll be denying that you're a racist.

And all this concern was where before Zimmerman killed Martin? Suddenly somebody made a meme that's critical of Al Sharpton, and we're all supposed to be concerned.

I do. Sudden concern about gang killings to prove a stupid partisan point isn't part of what I consider to be right.

Well, most of the protests are about race. Black on black isn't racially motivated is it? But because a bunch of misguided people have protests, you're suddenly concerned? :roll:

So what you are saying is that the protestors are so ****ing ignorant that the message they are sending is, "OnlY black people can kill blacks..... and Only black people can defend themselves from blacks assaulting them?"

Very ignorant indeeeeeeeed.

As for the other comments about nobody talking about it..... personally I am well aware how black people gun each other down in major cities... I was a police officer in a large city with a fair number of homicides.

However, being a COP at the time and bringing up the issue of black on black crime..... would make me just get accused of racism.

Not like I care anymore...... I have come to ignore morons.

Police are investigating. Too bad they didn't do that in the Z/M case.

So the walkthrough... interviews... polygraph.... witness interviews.... medical examiner.....

All that **** didn't happen in the Zimmerman/Martin case??????

You gotta be freaking kidding me if you think there wasn't an investigation.

Just because you didn't like the conclusion of the investigation didn't mean it didn't happen.

So what you are saying is that the protestors are so ****ing ignorant that the message they are sending is, "OnlY black people can kill blacks..... and Only black people can defend themselves from blacks assaulting them?"

Very ignorant indeeeeeeeed.

It would be ignorant IF THAT'S WHAT I SAID. I know it's hard, but you could read what I actually wrote.

As for the other comments about nobody talking about it..... personally I am well aware how black people gun each other down in major cities... I was a police officer in a large city with a fair number of homicides.

However, being a COP at the time and bringing up the issue of black on black crime..... would make me just get accused of racism.

So your point is what exactly? Where was this concern a year ago? Was Breitbart pushing for justice for all the black kids killed last year?

[/QUOTE]Not like I care anymore...... I have come to ignore morons.[/QUOTE]

Yet you didn't ignore the OP. Strange....

Post stuff like that, but then you'll be denying that you're a racist.
If you are intellectually able to refute a single word I've posted this is your chance.
Chirp
I'm a realist. You and yours could benefit from a bit of the same. Question: Who do you think, in Africa, among Blacks is the race they hate the most? That's right. American Blacks. Why? B/c every Black in Africa would kill his mother to get the chance to live in America compared to the violent sewers they live in in Africa. (Little do they know eh?)
Keep making excuses for a failing race if you need to.
Ironically every excuse people make for the endemic violent Black on Black violence only encourages it. It's that nice.

If you are intellectually able to refute a single word I've posted this is your chance.
Chirp
I'm a realist. You and yours could benefit from a bit of the same. Question: Who do you think, in Africa, among Blacks is the race they hate the most? That's right. American Blacks. Why? B/c every Black in Africa would kill his mother to get the chance to live in America compared to the violent sewers they live in in Africa. (Little do they know eh?)
Keep making excuses for a failing race if you need to.
Ironically every excuse people make for the endemic violent Black on Black violence only encourages it. It's that nice.

Keep digging, you're not to the bottom yet.

View attachment 67150583

They are too busy speaking out about the death of this guy...

boy-killed-chicago-jonathan-jackson-238x300-e1281467248786.jpg

Oh...wait..no they arent...

It would be ignorant IF THAT'S WHAT I SAID. I know it's hard, but you could read what I actually wrote.
I did read what you wrote. You aren't following what I am implying.

I'll explain below.

So your point is what exactly? Where was this concern a year ago? Was Breitbart pushing for justice for all the black kids killed last year?
When people started protesting nationwide for "Justice" for one black teen by claiming the system is broken because of the death of one black teen by the hands of a non-black it was appropriate to ask when they were going to protest nationwide for justice in the death of all the other black teens who died at the hands of other blacks. Thus... effectively pointing out the racism of those protesters.

Yet you didn't ignore the OP. Strange....
The OP isn't moronic......... it pisses you off that rational people are pointing out a very obvious flaw in the protesters mentality, and showing their racism, that you had to resort to partisan bitching.

Its obvious the protesters don't give a crap about the death of black teens, until they think whitey has wronged them. That is racist.

The Righties want to see the ghettos go away. Libbos don't. Righties want more black folks working. Libbos want more blacks on welfare. Righties want more black kids graduating high school and actually be able to read. Libbos don't. The righties want less crime in the black community. Libbos don't. Righties want to see less drug use in the black community. Libbos want to legslize drugs. Righties are critical of conditions in the black community. Libbos aren't

See a pattern?

The Righties want to see the ghettos go away. Libbos don't. Righties want more black folks working. Libbos want more blacks on welfare. Righties want more black kids graduating high school and actually be able to read. Libbos don't. The righties want less crime in the black community. Libbos don't. Righties want to see less drug use in the black community. Libbos want to legslize drugs. Righties are critical of conditions in the black community. Libbos aren't

See a pattern?

The only pattern I see is the cartoonish strawman of a liberal you've constructed.

Back
Top Bottom