• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where’s the outrage?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obamacare Will Kill Off at Least 2.3 Million Full-Time Jobs & Put One Million on Welfare

by Jim Hoft
July 19, 2013

Never in American history has one party brought such pain and punishment on the American people.
It was supposed to help us.
Instead Obamacare will destroy “the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

in March 2010, Nancy Pelosi told the American public Democrats had to pass Obamacare “so you can find out what’s in it.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
WHERE’S THE OUTRAGE? Obamacare Will Kill Off at Least 2.3 Million Full-Time Jobs & Put One Million on Welfare | The Gateway Pundit

Remember when we were told ObamaCare wouldn't cost Americans one thin dime? He was right. It will cost Americans their jobs, their livelyhoods, and perhaps America itself.

40 hours? That's cute. Try 70+ hour weeks. That's where it's at.

Is that what the unions are crying about? Maybe we need more illegal aliens to lower those working hours? BTW tell that to the unemployed, or those working "part time" jobs.

Instead Obamacare will destroy “the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

That has already been long destroyed when manufacturing left town for China.

That has already been long destroyed when manufacturing left town for China.

I just love it when people start pointing fingers in all directions. Truth is we did it to ourselves. No self pity and no pointed fingers

I, for one, am hella outraged!!!
I can't believe they even brought charges against Zimmerm.........
Oh....wrong thread, I guess.
Nice to see outrage can exist outside the TM-GZ bubble.

Back
Top Bottom