• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When?

When to meet

• May

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • June

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • July

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • August

• September

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • October

• November

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • December

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • other (2007, etc)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Billo_Really said:
You forgot my aunt in Texas.

teacher said:
His Mother, Father, relatives, ex wives and girlfriends, his dog, local strays, the guy at the convienient store, used car salesmen, the clergy, DP members, Jesus, suicide hotline staffers, the phone sex lady, his landlord, local authorities, bartenders, waitresses, American Idol judges, Walter Cronkite, Mr. Rodgers, Richard Simmons, Gene Simmons, Ted Nugent, Ted Kennedy, The Dead Kennedy's, The Grateful Dead, the quick and the dead, Quick Draw McGraw, McGruff the crime dog, Triumph the insult dog, that lady that puts that necklace around your neck and kisses you when you get off the boat at Fantasy Island, baba-booie, Agememnon, Star Jones, Tom Jones, Tom and Jerry, Jerry McGuire, any one or thing with a heartbeat, Satan, and oh yea...cnredd.

And here is man that is not trying at all.

Originally posted by teacher:
And here is man that is not trying at all.
After what she did, I don't consider her a relative.

Okay, so when are we gonna do this?!?! I think it should be sometime in the summer, but this summer might be hectic for people to organize their funds to get here. Here I mean D.C. but seriously, is this thig gonna happen? Cause I think it would he soooo much fun, it might be scary for some people, with people 'hunting' them down and all. Then again... there might be a big brawl, so why not keep it in a bar or something?!?! :rofl J/K.

@_girL........ said:
Okay, so when are we gonna do this?!?! I think it should be sometime in the summer, but this summer might be hectic for people to organize their funds to get here. Here I mean D.C. but seriously, is this thig gonna happen? Cause I think it would he soooo much fun, it might be scary for some people, with people 'hunting' them down and all. Then again... there might be a big brawl, so why not keep it in a bar or something?!?! :rofl J/K.

I will keep the peace. The toilet swirlies will be scheduled and orderly. There will be no jumping in line.

Last edited:
@_girL........ said:

I'm thinking the first week of August if we can get it together by then. Since July and August have the most votes, figured somthing in the middle.

GySgt said:
I will keep the peace. The toilet swirlies will be scheduled and orderly. There will be no jumping in line.

They'd better be!!! Anyone jumping in line will get sent to the back of the line, after your Colonel uses the toilet and not the sands.

@_girL........ said:
They'd better be!!! Anyone jumping in line will get sent to the back of the line, after your Colonel uses the toilet and not the sands.

Ooooohhh. Ha. It took me a while, but I got it. I know what you're saying. We will not be digging holes at the convention. Porcelain will be readily available.

Kelzie said:
I'm thinking the first week of August if we can get it together by then. Since July and August have the most votes, figured somthing in the middle.

Hopefully, I won't be in the acadamy by then...

Billo_Really said:
After what she did, I don't consider her a relative.

that could be taken to be serious, reflecting on a familial relationship town by emotional strife.

or it could be taken another completely different way that probably is only legal in west virginia and the US virgin islands

Orginally posted by RightatNYU:
that could be taken to be serious, reflecting on a familial relationship town by emotional strife.

or it could be taken another completely different way that probably is only legal in west virginia and the US virgin islands
She withdrew $50,000 out of my grandmothers savings account while she had power of attorney and kept the money. My grandmother died a few months later and the estate had to sue her to get the money back. Other than that, she demonized me every chance she could. Right in front of the whole family around Thanksgiving she yells at me, "I heard you chased mother [my grandmother] around the room with a screw-driver!" That pissed me off so much I shot back, "Was it a phillips or a flat-head?" Her jaw just dropped and I walked out of the room in stone silence.

For the record, there was never such an incident.

Billo_Really said:
She withdrew $50,000 out of my grandmothers savings account while she had power of attorney and kept the money. My grandmother died a few months later and the estate had to sue her to get the money back. Other than that, she demonized me every chance she could. Right in front of the whole family around Thanksgiving she yells at me, "I heard you chased mother [my grandmother] around the room with a screw-driver!" That pissed me off so much I shot back, "Was it a phillips or a flat-head?" Her jaw just dropped and I walked out of the room in stone silence.

For the record, there was never such an incident.

That sucks man, sorry to hear it.:shock:

Originally posted by RightatNYU:
That sucks man, sorry to hear it.
It sucks, but it is not suprising. She lives Texas!

Back
Top Bottom