• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When?

When to meet

• May

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • June

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • July

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • August

• September

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • October

• November

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • December

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • other (2007, etc)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by GySgt:
Biiiiiillooooooooooo....come out to plaaaaaayaaaaaaay.
Say it, don't spray it!

Yes this sounds like a great idea.

What do you think about it billo?
I think meeting in person would make for a very interesting chat.
But then again we dont have to wait until then.

cherokee said:
Yes this sounds like a great idea.

What do you think about it billo?
I think meeting in person would make for a very interesting chat.
But then again we dont have to wait until then.

Yes, Billo. The Marines are waiting to chat.:cool:

Are you boys threatening billo? Now, now. Play nice with the other kids.

Kelzie said:

We just want to chat and besides...
Moderator's Warning:
Link and statement removed by mod.

No quoting contents of the basement please.

...he's the tough guy.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelzie said:

Who me? Not at all Kelzie. I'm not threatening anyone.

I would just like to further explore remarks he made
about my family in person that’s all.

It has nothing to do with the site or any other member here.
It’s between bill and me.

cherokee said:
Who me? Not at all Kelzie. I'm not threatening anyone.

I would just like to further explore remarks he made
about my family in person that’s all.

It has nothing to do with the site or any other member here.
It’s between bill and me.

As soon as you invite him to "chat" here, you make it about this site and you make this site responsible for anything that might happen. I understand he might have started it. Please be the bigger man and end it.

Kelzie said:
As soon as you invite him to "chat" here, you make it about this site and you make this site responsible for anything that might happen. I understand he might have started it. Please be the bigger man and end it.

The pressure is off, Billo. You may return to the site and breath a sigh of relief. No longer will my posts haunt your sleep. No longer will you dread logging in just to feel the anxiety of seeing my name directly after yours. The sky will clear, the birds will sing. The days of hiding away under your bed are at an end. Let it be known....that "I" am the bigger man.

And in the forum there was much rejoicing.

Originally posted by GySgt:
The pressure is off, Billo. You may return to the site and breath a sigh of relief. No longer will my posts haunt your sleep. No longer will you dread logging in just to feel the anxiety of seeing my name directly after yours. The sky will clear, the birds will sing. The days of hiding away under your bed are at an end. Let it be known....that "I" am the bigger man.

And in the forum there was much rejoicing.
Of all the things that have been said to me or about me on this forum, the last thing they are is NEWS! I don't dread, fear or believe in ghosts. But I did notice that lately you have decided to blow off any form of meaningful dialogue between you and I regarding certain issues. I don't know what's up with all the animosity and I don't care. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. But you have made it harder on me to remind myself that I do respect you. It's hard enough to realize that since we are bi-polar opposites politically. My problem is I thrive on altercations. And I don't run from anything or anyone. I also realize I'm not the easiest person to have a conversation with. But if you decided one day that I am the enemy, just remember that's your deal, not mine. You can belittle me until the cows come home. I just don't see how were any better off by it.

Billo_Really said:
Of all the things that have been said to me or about me on this forum, the last thing they are is NEWS! I don't dread, fear or believe in ghosts. But I did notice that lately you have decided to blow off any form of meaningful dialogue between you and I regarding certain issues. I don't know what's up with all the animosity and I don't care. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. But you have made it harder on me to remind myself that I do respect you. It's hard enough to realize that since we are bi-polar opposites politically. My problem is I thrive on altercations. And I don't run from anything or anyone. I also realize I'm not the easiest person to have a conversation with. But if you decided one day that I am the enemy, just remember that's your deal, not mine. You can belittle me until the cows come home. I just don't see how were any better off by it.

Mmmmmm. Here I was being "THE" bigger man and the gnat continues to buzz. This reminds me of Israel when they gave back the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians and the next day Palestinians launched rockets into Israel to thank them, to the glee of the Iranian President. Kelzie...are you gleeing?

The bigger man has spoken.

I appreciate your honesty Billo, and I understand your position here. I also understand that it is difficult to resolve mixed feelings, and past altercations, but you are obviously attempting to do that now. I hope you continue to do this, and that others will be as honest with themselves, and we can all learn to better get along.;)

Now you guys take this crap somewhere else, or Kelzie is going to have your behinds.:shock:

Deegan said:
I appreciate your honesty Billo, and I understand your position here. I also understand that it is difficult to resolve mixed feelings, and past altercations, but you are obviously attempting to do that now. I hope you continue to do this, and that others will be as honest with themselves, and we can all learn to better get along.;)

Now you guys take this crap somewhere else, or Kelzie is going to have your behinds.:shock:

*cough* Yes please. :2wave:

Deegan said:

What? It's been established that I am the bigger man here.

Billo_Really said:
Yikes!
I had assumed this was all in jest - Billo, I really think it is just in spirited fun and not true animosity.

Who could not love your uniqueness?

vauge said:

His Mother, Father, relatives, ex wives and girlfriends, his dog, local strays, the guy at the convienient store, used car salesmen, the clergy, DP members, Jesus, suicide hotline staffers, the phone sex lady, his landlord, local authorities, bartenders, waitresses, American Idol judges, Walter Cronkite, Mr. Rodgers, Richard Simmons, Gene Simmons, Ted Nugent, Ted Kennedy, The Dead Kennedy's, The Grateful Dead, the quick and the dead, Quick Draw McGraw, McGruff the crime dog, Triumph the insult dog, that lady that puts that necklace around your neck and kisses you when you get off the boat at Fantasy Island, baba-booie, Agememnon, Star Jones, Tom Jones, Tom and Jerry, Jerry McGuire, any one or thing with a heartbeat, Satan, and oh yea...cnredd.

vauge said:
Yikes!
I had assumed this was all in jest - Billo, I really think it is just in spirited fun and not true animosity.

..........me. I do not love his uniqueness.

Aw, Billo. I love your uniqueness. :2wave:

I love...:moody

I love twinkies...since the conversation begged to aks mah opinion...

The reason.....

From medical journals, my own knowledge, and some semi supported references...

From within a lesbianna appointed spa deep within the geotherms that surround the Lesser Evil's palace....

Top ten reasons that lesbians are no better than the gay men.

10 Who the hell are the Indigo Girls?
9. Cottage cheese, silicon, and about 4 million rabid men will produce Pamela Anderson anyway. Whats the friggin point?
8. Linda Carter knew nothing of Amy Ray.
7. Burkenstocks?
6. Why did you dyke bitches take burkenstocks away from genuine hippy girls?
5. Pet shop boys....nuff said
4. By virtue of our proclivities, we know how to please a man. By virtue of our closest friendships, we better know how to please a woman.
3. Just name the last lesbian willing to suck the bone...unless it was so she
could eat your girlfriend. :mrgreen:
2. The bitch gets to add heels to her pant-suit so she towers above you.

And the number one reason lesbians are better than gay men....

1. Lesbians drive a uhaul to their second date while gay men wonder what happened to their second date.

Originally posted by teacher:
His Mother, Father, relatives, ex wives and girlfriends, his dog, local strays, the guy at the convienient store, used car salesmen, the clergy, DP members, Jesus, suicide hotline staffers, the phone sex lady, his landlord, local authorities, bartenders, waitresses, American Idol judges, Walter Cronkite, Mr. Rodgers, Richard Simmons, Gene Simmons, Ted Nugent, Ted Kennedy, The Dead Kennedy's, The Grateful Dead, the quick and the dead, Quick Draw McGraw, McGruff the crime dog, Triumph the insult dog, that lady that puts that necklace around your neck and kisses you when you get off the boat at Fantasy Island, baba-booie, Agememnon, Star Jones, Tom Jones, Tom and Jerry, Jerry McGuire, any one or thing with a heartbeat, Satan, and oh yea...cnredd.
You forgot my aunt in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom