• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When you are not with what majority of Americans think, that is "extreme" thinking.

When you are not with what majority of Americans are, then you know, that is "extreme" thinking.

• Total voters

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Extreme means not thinking like the majority of Americans, yes?

So, you're a victim? White supremacy, "great replacement theory", christian nationalism AKA Seven Mountains Dominionism, are racist, RWE beliefs, especially in a country in which the 28 percent who are white male hold 62 percent of all elected offices, 450 of 500 Fortune 500 CEO positions and have a deplorable record of practicing racial and gender equality, equal employment opportunity, and separation of church and state.

"Being in the minority never proves that you're wrong." - Wayne Morse, 1964

I don't think extreme thinking is limited to "not what the majority thinks".

It's not that simple.

I'm thinking of how Nazi Germany acted in the 1930s and early 40s, how their population was more or less in agreement with Hitler, or at least enough were that there wasn't a civil war.
Effectively, the majority was OK with what I would view as extreme thinking.

Maybe not the best example.

of course not thats pure stupidity like many of your claims
using a definition so broad, illogical and dumb would paint every nonchristian in America as extremist
and that is not the case

"extremists" tend to be the fringe but can be very large groups but by the definition of the word extreme they tend to have extreme thinking based on very little logic, rationale, facts, proof or objectivity etc etc etc

people who claim donnie lost the election by voter or election fraud are extremist nutters that normal rational people do not take seriously

If 49% of Americans agree with your position I wouldn't call it extreme.

If .01% of Americans agree with your position it probably is extreme.

When you are not with what majority of Americans think, that is "extreme" thinking.​

The above is a direct quote from the most divisive administration in modern history.

When you are not with what majority of Americans think, that is "extreme" thinking.​

The above is a direct quote from the most divisive administration in modern history.

A projection post... IOW, the RWE billionaire donated millions to a dark money scapegoating wedge issue project intended to convince white voters in West Virginia and Mississippi, the two states with adults of least average education level, that the G.O.P. political candidates who recited the scapegoating wedge issue memes, Job Creators vs. "takers" and other "woke CRT indoctrinated liberals" were on the side of the billionaire donor who simply wanted the G.O.P. candidates he was investing in, to protect him from tax increases.

using a definition so broad, illogical and dumb would paint every nonchristian in America as extremist
and that is not the case
I know, right, if we use the White House's broad, illogical, and dumb definition, that would be the case....

lolz

A projection post... IOW, the RWE billionaire donated millions to a dark money scapegoating wedge issue project intended to convince white voters in West Virginia and Mississippi, the two states with adults of least average education level, that the G.O.P. political candidates who recited the scapegoating wedge issue memes, Job Creators vs. "takers" and other "woke CRT indoctrinated liberals" were on the side of the billionaire donor who simply wanted the G.O.P. candidates he was investing in, to protect him from tax increases.
I have no idea what you are blabbering about. Must be some conspiracy theory that's running around in your brain.

Conservatives aren't thought of as extremest because they don't agree with the majority of Americans. Conservatives are thought of as extremest because they will resort to anything, up to and including violence, to get their way. They will go to "extremes" to get their way.

Let's see if NiceGuy can follow THIS logic:

The Majority voted for Biden over Trump.

Yet a Minority refuse to accept the results.

Is THAT an example of "extreme" thinking

Answer: Agree

As for "thinking", someone didn't "think" before posting this thread because if they had they might have realized how EASY it would be to pick this one apart.
wonder_40x40.gif

I have no idea what you are blabbering about. Must be some conspiracy theory that's running around in your brain.
You have no idea because you get your info from the global elites. They keep you in line by carefully controlling the narratives you ingest.

The current WH spokesperson is totally unprepared for the job and it shows day after day, she should have stayed on the sidelines……

“Extreme”is usually a term used by extreme factions to describe those they disagree with politically.

Is it now? Is it really pure stupidity? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-minority-views-extreme

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa!

I know, right, if we use the White House's broad, illogical, and dumb definition, that would be the case....

lolz

100% correct, and nothing that you actually posted changes that reality . . . do you think you posted something that matters LMAO
my example easily destroyed the logic of what you posted so easily and proved it to be stupid
this is awesome that you think you did something, again do you TRY to make your posts look this stupid and fail this hard?
😂🍿

The current WH spokesperson is totally unprepared for the job and it shows day after day, she should have stayed on the sidelines……

Best 2 Definitions of Odored - YourDictionary

https://www.yourdictionary.com › odored
Odored definition ... Simple past tense and past participle of odor. ... Having an odor, especially having a specified odor. adjective.

Stick your racist odored opinion next to your criminal cult idol, where the sun don't shine! The lines are drawn...

Link to archived image of this article, https://archive.ph/zd6SJ

Trump vows pardons, government apology to Capitol rioters if elected​

The comments came on the same day President Biden was delivering a prime-time address warning of the threat to democracy from “MAGA Republicans” and election deniers.​

By Mariana Alfaro
Updated September 1, 2022 at 5:23 p.m. EDT
"...
Trump, during his conversation with Bell on Thursday morning, also said that he met with some Jan. 6 defendants in his office this week and that he is helping some financially.
“I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”
A spokesman for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment about how the former president is financially supporting the rioters.
Trump has raised the prospect of pardons in previous interviews, as well, but the notion of an apology and financial support is a new element.

The former president, who has not officially announced a 2024 presidential bid but is expected to do so, said that, if “I decide to run, and if I win, I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons, full pardons.”

“That is probably going to be best, because even if they go for two months or six months [to jail], they have sentences that could go a lot longer than that,” he said..."

Versus the rule of law,

Last edited:
Popularity of a position is not the only qualifier and may not even be one, depending on the circumstance.

How would you define "extreme"? Is Isis or the Taliban "extreme," and if so, what if they were or weren't like the majority of their society or their religion?

Best 2 Definitions of Odored - YourDictionary

https://www.yourdictionary.com › odored
Odored definition ... Simple past tense and past participle of odor. ... Having an odor, especially having a specified odor. adjective.

Stick your racist odored opinion next to your criminal cult idol, where the sun don't shine! The lines are drawn...

Link to archived image of this article, https://archive.ph/zd6SJ

Trump vows pardons, government apology to Capitol rioters if elected​

The comments came on the same day President Biden was delivering a prime-time address warning of the threat to democracy from “MAGA Republicans” and election deniers.​

By Mariana Alfaro
Updated September 1, 2022 at 5:23 p.m. EDT
"...
Trump, during his conversation with Bell on Thursday morning, also said that he met with some Jan. 6 defendants in his office this week and that he is helping some financially.
“I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”
A spokesman for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment about how the former president is financially supporting the rioters.
Trump has raised the prospect of pardons in previous interviews, as well, but the notion of an apology and financial support is a new element.

The former president, who has not officially announced a 2024 presidential bid but is expected to do so, said that, if “I decide to run, and if I win, I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons, full pardons.”

“That is probably going to be best, because even if they go for two months or six months [to jail], they have sentences that could go a lot longer than that,” he said..."

Versus the rule of law,

You responding to the correct post, @post ?

🤷

Q  But specifically with regards to limiting these freedoms — I guess my question is: The Supreme Court created this space for the anti-abortion movement at the state level and also perhaps at the federal level to try and restrict this freedom. Where do they fit into all of this? How would the President describe them after that decision? Were they just extremists, or were they, you know, part and parcel of a semi-fascist —

MS. JEAN-PIERRE:  Look, here’s what I’ll say: We continue to — continue to see attacks on people’s fundamental rights — right? — of Americans with new abortion laws across the country.

And when you have national Republicans who are — who are leaders in their — in their political party; who sit in office; who say that they want to take away the rights even in case of incest, in case — and not — and in case of rape; and taking away a woman’s right to make a decision on her body — that’s extreme.

And — and, you know, the President is going to call that out. He’s going to continue to do everything that he can to make sure that we protect people’s freedoms. He’s going to do everything that he can to call that out. And, you know, that is important to call out. That is important to talk about.

And, again, we see a majority of Americans who disagree. And so, when you are not with where a majority of Americans are, then, you know, that is extreme. That is an extreme way of thinking.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...fing-by-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-7/

Back
Top Bottom