• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When wokes and racists agree on everything...

This video is too real.

I would point out that President Trump and most (98%+) of his voters are neither Woke or Racists, they're just Americans who don't see everything through the Lens of Race.

-

They are a TOS violation here, or don't you know that.

Had no idea. I've never read the rules before. Do you have anything to say about the OP or do you just want to argue about nothing?

A bump after 31 minutes.

Somebody’s just a little insecure.

Are any of the people this video is criticizing going to comment on the actual video? I wonder.

I would point out that President Trump and most (98%+) of his voters are neither Woke or Racists, they're just Americans who don't see everything through the Lens of Race.

-
Your unsupported opinion is noted and properly filed.
6703AA1D-A51C-4B2C-868A-69614EE5BEB3.jpeg

Had no idea. I've never read the rules before. Do you have anything to say about the OP or do you just want to argue about nothing?
Not really. Did I argue by just pointing out a mistake? All Yours.

Congratulations sir.
Your welcome, good to know things before you get in trouble. Oh, by the way, when you signed on you agreed to following the TOS, it would be helpful to read something before agreeing to it, any lawyer will tell ya the same.

Back
Top Bottom